littlewings

#lovethealaskan #iloveluluuuu #lululululu

D'awwwwww

tumblr_m3mf3apcSR1qibkrg.gif

Oh god.

I remember when # meant number. I feel old.

Sounds awesome llw, so many hastags :tongue: :tongue: The goals are great too.

Lookin' forward to some gifs :tongue:

Subbed!!!

Whaaaaaat? Young'un. You... no. Just no.

• Like 1

Lulu : one that is remarkable or wonderful (it's in the dictionary, it must be true)

Battle LogPinterest | Twitter | Instagram

#LETTHEGAMESBEGIN

• Like 1

Crystal Gem Druid || Stat-free Level-free Goodness

"I won't run away anymore... I won't go back on my word... that is my ninja way!" Uzumaki Naruto

"You're pro or you're a noob. It's so easy, that's life."  Athene, Best Paladin in the World

"Do what the fuck you want to." Panic Station, Muse

#GoodLuckLLW#TheseWillMakeCommentingEasierIThink#GetThatTechniqueDown#RockThisChallenge

RisenPhoenix, the Entish Aikidoka

Challenge: RisenPhoenix Tries to be Normal

"The essence of koryu [...is] you offer your loyalty to something that you choose to regard as greater than yourself so that you will, someday, be able to offer service to something that truly is transcendent." ~ Ellis Amdur, Old School

I didn´t understand a thing! 

1273212602563.gif

• Like 1

Level: 4 Human Monk

STR: 14 | DEX: 7 | STA: 10.75 | CON: 6.75 | WIS: 13.75 | CHA: 1.75 |

"Effort without results is only self satisfying bunk" - Kain R. Heinlein.

"You can make mistakes, but you are not a failure until you blame others for those mistakes." - John Wooden.

"Misery is comfortable. Happiness takes effort." - David Wong.

#confussionisresplendent

#blitz

#acceptthehashtag

#Monkslaythechanllengesmackdown

#Iliketalkinglikethis

#waitingforLWsheadtoexplode

“It’s the sensible, logical thing to do, of course, which is why we don’t do it.” -Tanis, Dragons of Autumn Twilight

"Hope is the denial of reality. It is the carrot dangled before the draft horse to keep him plodding along in a vain attempt to reach it." - Raistlin - Dragons of Autumn Twilight

Current Challenge

#GoodLuckLLW#TheseWillMakeCommentingEasierIThink#GetThatTechniqueDown#RockThisChallenge

#clickclickboom

#confussionisresplendent

#blitz

#acceptthehashtag

#Monkslaythechanllengesmackdown

#Iliketalkinglikethis

#waitingforLWsheadtoexplode

#headalreadyexploding #itwitcheverytimeihavetowritehere

#1.

• So first thing's first, I woke up at 7:00 AM. I want to say worst feeling in the world but the cold shower earlier definitely beat it. Still, all day I felt like I got hit by a truck -- had no caffeine and attended all my stupid classes -- and then I fell asleep for an hour when I got home... woke up feeling worse. :(
  • Food: Eh. Stayed primal, but I made hot chocolate after my morning class because it was freezing cold, with freezing rain and snow. Still need to eat more. This goal always gets me. But I'm gonna start making meal plans
    • oatmeal, paleo banana bread (SWYPO, I know, but I was starving and did not want to cook.), sirloin steak + garlic butter with broccoli.
  • Workout days will be Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday
  • School work was unproductive today, but I'm getting organized now and at least I attended all my classes?

Slow start. But I plan on an early bed time tonight and I'll be stronger tomorrow.

Also, because I haven't posted any gifs here yet...

e89Pb8j.gif

Advices on getting up "early". I wake up at 7:00am every morning... (And I don't have a job to go to, I'm free to sleep until noon every day but I'm that level of nerd). 

- Most important one: Make sure you go to sleep early. No blue lights (cellphone, pcs, tv, ) an hour or two before bed.

- Never hit the snooze button, once you're up, you're up. There's not "catching a few more minutes of sleep". That'll only make you feel more tired.

- Make sure you get plenty of sunlight.

- Drink cold water first thing in the morning (and it helps to burn calories too!).

- Get some movement... (I do sun salutations and then, for the sake of it, meditation).

How are your morning routines?

Or is my ritualistic morning behavior of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder?

One must still have chaos in oneself to give birth to a dancing star.

Current Challenge

Advices on getting up "early". I wake up at 7:00am every morning... (And I don't have a job to go to, I'm free to sleep until noon every day but I'm that level of nerd). 

- Most important one: Make sure you go to sleep early. No blue lights (cellphone, pcs, tv, ) an hour or two before bed.

- Never hit the snooze button, once you're up, you're up. There's not "catching a few more minutes of sleep". That'll only make you feel more tired.

- Make sure you get plenty of sunlight.

- Drink cold water first thing in the morning (and it helps to burn calories too!).

- Get some movement... (I do sun salutations and then, for the sake of it, meditation).

How are your morning routines?

Or is my ritualistic morning behavior of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder?

Usual morning routine:

- normally get a cup of coffee

- look at all the imgur links that loren has sent me overnight -___-

- sit in bed on computer and phone in PJ's, glare at clock

- get food, eat food

- change into clothes, brush teeth, run to bus

Nighttime routine:

- talk to friends online til very late hours of the night til I realize it's super late and I should go to bed. >_>

So yeah, I should take your advice, and will for the most part. But the "no blue lights 2 hours before bed", I can't do. >.<

Nighttime routine:

- talk to friends online til very late hours of the night til I realize it's super late and I should go to bed. >_>

Install flux on your computer: http://justgetflux.com/

It reduces the amount of blue on your screen at nighttime.

• Like 2

You gotta experiment to find out what works for you.
PM me with any questions about, well, anything! :)
Current challenge: Catspaw Starts Strong

Oh god.

How did I not know about that :o

That will fix my late night eye cramps for sure!

Thanks Catspaw! Installed and testing tonight, lol :D

"If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself, but to your estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment"

- Marcus Aurelius

Looking forward to Tuesdays' gym numbers!

p.s. your morning routine is a lot like mine. Sans Loren. and more coffee.

Wish me luck!

Install flux on your computer: http://justgetflux.com/

It reduces the amount of blue on your screen at nighttime.

Done :)

I looooooooooooove flux. I swear by it.

#flux #getfluxedup #fluxcapacitor #amifluxingright

#fluxoff #whattheflux

LOL.

We all love flux! I have it on my iPhone! Install it! All the cool guys are doing it.

I'll get it on my phone too!

---

I downloaded it last night and although my screen now trips me out with the colour change, I think I've gotten used to it. >.> I went to bed by 11 last night and thiink I'm more awake right now... heavily dreading going through the snow to class right now though. Moar coffeeee!

Mine are next week, at 8:30am Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday. We share pain.

How you feeling about yours?

"If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself, but to your estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment"

- Marcus Aurelius

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines