I'm gonna join you on the morning and evening routines. Winter is really challenging for me. I don't get up at 5:30 anymore b/c I can't drive to the park in the dark so I use that as an excuse not to workout in the morning. Trouble is I am one of those who's will power is limited later in the day.

But if I am going to succeed in my self care, I have to adapt somehow.

Good luck to you.

Sent via my phone b/c my laptop is out of reach. Cheers!

Mine are next week, at 8:30am Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday. We share pain.

How you feeling about yours?

You know the answer to this. :P

You know, sometimes I miss classes and exams....

Wait.  No.  No I don't.

#LookMaImAllGrownUp#NoMoreAcademicCocoon

:tongue:

HAY. I will smack you! :P

I'm gonna join you on the morning and evening routines. Winter is really challenging for me. I don't get up at 5:30 anymore b/c I can't drive to the park in the dark so I use that as an excuse not to workout in the morning. Trouble is I am one of those who's will power is limited later in the day.

But if I am going to succeed in my self care, I have to adapt somehow.

Good luck to you.

Sent via my phone b/c my laptop is out of reach. Cheers!

Sweet deal. Good luck to you as well, T. :) Keep that motivation up! I'm going to the gym in the evenings now THROUGH THE SNOW. You got this.

#hashtagsmakemehappy

Oooh, you got early classes. Good luck without your coffee! (I managed to give mine up about a month ago, now I'm scared to have a cup lest the cravings return!) Two weeks seems manageable though, you got it!

Hehe, I lost but that's okay. :) I'm glad to have my coffee back. <3 It was actually proving to be less beneficial (because other cravings were popping up without my coffee fix... gotta pick your poison, I guess.) Thanks, Leonine!

Alternatively you could try some of those fun amber glasses for the blue screens ;)

>.> How much of a dork would I look like?

All of this.

one day, llw. xD

Do you still have that on-campus job this semester?

Right. One day. -__- Graduation is so far awaaaaay.

I don't anymore because the prof ran out of jobs for us last week... :( But I did stay to chat with him after my last day, and I explained how I had lots of free time and still wanted more experience. I got a "maybe", but we'll see.

---

• Woke up t 6:30am today. Was an easier wake up than last time... and I treated myself to a coffee. :D
  • Food:
    • oat meal, 2 eggs, 2 pork fillets, lots of rice, half a sirloin steak, broccoli, protein shake ... #foodbabies
  • 1/3 Gym days:
    • Deadlift: 3x5x95lbs
    • Russian twists: 50x15lbs
    • OHP: many broken sets of random broken reps (3-4 per set, I guess) at 50lbs for 2 sets then 45lbs for 3 sets ...Basically I HATE OHP. Like this much:tumblr_mt40q7dsD41ssh8zco1_500.gif

So... back to 5x5x40 for this.

• School ... I'm gonna get a start on assignments tonight

Yeah, freaking OHP. I didn't enjoy it that much either when I was lifting, but for all I know, that was because it progresses so slow.

Take your time with it. There's no shortcut to making it better; the only thing to do is work.

Yeah, freaking OHP. I didn't enjoy it that much either when I was lifting, but for all I know, that was because it progresses so slow.

Take your time with it. There's no shortcut to making it better; the only thing to do is work.

Yeah, true, the slow progression is definitely what irks me. I'll feel better with the lighter weight, though. :)

#FLUXYEAH

Good job!!!

Thanks, BLW!

---

Not off to a good third day... thankfully it is rest day. But I skipped class, and will probably be skipping most of my classes today. Because I'm kind of dying a little bit and anything that I eat today is making me feel worse, minus Advil.

tumblr_ma4hn3YjJw1rften5o1_500.gif

Ugh.

Yes! I think it's the slow progression. Ughh OHP,

Aint-Nobody-Got-Time-for-That.gif

SOrry you are feeling bleh! :(

Since you have resolved yourself to skipping your classes anyway, you may as well REST REST REST. No use trying to exhaust yourself today when you can recover for tomorrow's shenanigans.

Eep. Feel better soon.

Better. :)

I'm definitely the same way about progression. People at my CrossFit try to tell me I'm strong and I'm just like, "It's not enough! I should be stronger!"

And sorry about dying... but I love the gif.

Hehehe, I figured some people would. ;) And agreeed!

Yes! I think it's the slow progression. Ughh OHP,

SOrry you are feeling bleh! :(

Since you have resolved yourself to skipping your classes anyway, you may as well REST REST REST. No use trying to exhaust yourself today when you can recover for tomorrow's shenanigans.

Had too much work to do to rest! But I did sleep in a lot today. >.> And feel way better. Thanks Cheechoe! <3

#FluxRocks

#BraceYourself

#QuestionsOfWhyYourScreenLooksLikeThatAreComing

#HopeYouFeelBetter

#ThanksShogun #lolololololol

#SPAM

#DORK

#thehellisahashtag...

As a measure, installed it on my brothers PC because he plays a load of games a night and wakes up s**ty. He didnt notice.

Woke up the next morning as happy as ive EVER seen him.

F.lux 1 : GTA Online 0

Nice! #brilliant

• Um. I rested lots on Wednesday, ate food -- sweet potato, chicken, banana, rice and pork, but otherwise not much. Drank water. Felt entirely better on Thursday.
  • Yesterday ... I did not gym, ate okay, cooked vegetable chicken soup and cumin lamb with rice
  • Did go drinking, stayed up til 3:30am, woke up today at noon... but class cancelled so it is technically the weekend!
  • Today was eggs, bacon, spinach and leftovers from Thursday + protein shake
  • Need to work on lab report tonight. There is intro, methods, results and discussion. Goal is to get Intro and Methods done tonight.
  • Gym (2/3)
    • Squats: 5x5x65 (Still feel like I'm not going low enough and it's driving me crazy. Asking Rob for help again next week.)
    • Dumbbell Benchpress: 5x5x40 (20lbs per hand)
    • Dumbbell Rows: 5x5x35
  • Need hot shower, stretching and lacrosse ball
  • Food coma.

tumblr_inline_mkrjirdWj01qz4rgp.gif

• Like 1

Ha! RP got DECKED!!! :D

I too have the food coma, llw.

lkajdsh laudh faur hlavlaud hrldl

Hehehe <3

---

#6. 

Holding an early, Christmas party with roomie and my college friends tonight before exams hit us in the faces. It includes a giant potluck, a small gift exchange and then we go out to the bars. My contribution was a very cheesy spinach dip with tortilla chips. (I'm a little scared to add this much grains and dairy in tonight but... all the food looks glorious.) That being said, all goals out the window today, back on the road tomorrow. :) I will survive.