• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Found this for you:

BZNUrQsCQAAAMQt.jpg

This is fantastic.

How was the partay??

It was good! Lots of junk food, my body was pretty upset with me. I also only had 2 drinks (just cider), but did not keep my water intake up so was not feeling well Sunday at all. Regardless of that, it was good company having everyone over and opening little presents was fun. :P

#nanananaBATCATMAN!

Oh and as for LLW... #keepuptheawesome #gonnarockyourexams  #studyhardanddrinkcoffee

Haha, thanks, Ki! :)

---

#7 (Sunday)

• 3/3 Gym days
    • Deadlift: 3x5x105
    • Calfraises: 5x10  ... while I was waiting for this girl to let me use the 40lbs barbell
    • OHP: 5x5x30lbs (15lbs dumbbells per hand when I realized I wasn't getting the barbell anytime soon.)
  • Gym was really rushed because I discovered my lab report was due Monday, not Tuesday like the last one was... so last night was a late one.
  • Food was... a mix. I ate some leftovers from the party, which wasn't exactly healthy but I needed the carbs and all my meats were still frozen. I also had some veggies and rice, and a protein shake.
  • Lab report was completed... by 3:30am. >.<

#8 (Monday)

• 1/3 gym days
    • Squat: 5x5x70
    • Dumbbell Rows: 5x5x35
    • Dumbbell Benchpress: 2.5x5x50 (25 per hand) ... So halfway through the third set, my arms went LOLNO and collapsed on me. Completed the last 2 sets with 20lbs dumbbells.
  • Food: oatmeal, 2 eggs with spinach and cheese, half a yellow bell pepper, protein shake and about to devour some chicken, rice and veggies.
  • I woke up at 11:30 this morning and slept straight through my first class... but I needed it. 7:00 am wake up starts up again tomorrow.
  • School: 2 weeks before exams. Got 2 more lab reports and 1 presentation to prepare. Then 3 final exams. So I'm trying to get my ass in gear now.

Keep chugging along!  Exams and presentations and reports, oh my!  You'll do fine!

Also, this explains how while I was camped in chat all day yesterday I never saw you once. :P

Ahhhh, lab reports until 4am. I don't miss that.

You're doing great! I hope you've fully recovered from your illness.

Do you want me to come over and beat up the barbell hogger? Say the word.....

Way to get it done, Wings! Good luck on all the school work, love!

Thanks! <3

You're getting into that time of year. Keep on it; you'll get this worked out.

Yep. I got this this year. :)

Keep chugging along!  Exams and presentations and reports, oh my!  You'll do fine!

Also, this explains how while I was camped in chat all day yesterday I never saw you once.  :tongue:

>.> Yep! I heard you were on and was a bit disappointed I didn't pop in to say hi but yeah, I'm trying to avoid it ... and yeah BLW kicked me out a couple times when I came in and whined.

Ahhhh, lab reports until 4am. I don't miss that.

You're doing great! I hope you've fully recovered from your illness.

Do you want me to come over and beat up the barbell hogger? Say the word.....

Hahaha, no beating up necessary. Buuuut probably could have told her that squatting 45lbs probably would have worked better than just doing the 40lbs. >_> Because she was well similar to my size and I've seen her around before. But still, not my place to say. :(

I may or may not have had to kick her out of chat too.

You're welcome.

Ruuuuude.

#9.

• reeest daaaay
  • oatmeal, coffee, soup (artichoke, broccoli, chicken broth, onions, garlic, basil), chicken, rice
  • I stayed at school in between classes today and got some work done... and then I got distracted. and have procrastinated. >.<
  • I woke up at 6:30am today.
  • boring update so here:

tumblr_m5lrjg2mlX1qb1g04o1_250.gif

Speaking of wolves... 
I plan on tearing down all my biology notes off my wall and putting up some NF stuff and motivational articles that I enjoy all over my wall instead. This also includes a frame that I randomly saw in store of a 3D photograph of courage wolf... :D

#9.

• reeest daaaay
  • oatmeal, coffee, soup (artichoke, broccoli, chicken broth, onions, garlic, basil), chicken, rice
  • I stayed at school in between classes today and got some work done... and then I got distracted. and have procrastinated. >.<
  • boring update so here:

Speaking of wolves... 

I plan on tearing down all my biology notes off my wall and putting up some NF stuff and motivational articles that I enjoy all over my wall instead. This also includes a frame that I randomly saw in store of a 3D photograph of courage wolf... :D

WOLF PUPPY!!!!!!!!!!11ejflkefj;aa;eleventyone!!1

That gif made me so happy that I giggl'd.

YOU MADE ME GIGGLE. Now I have to go punch a brick wall or something to get my man card back. Thanks. :D

Glad you got some rest, and tearing down your notes in the name of an awesomesauce recipe wall sounds like a good plan to me.

WOLF PUPPY!!!!!!!!!!11ejflkefj;aa;eleventyone!!1

That gif made me so happy that I giggl'd.

YOU MADE ME GIGGLE. Now I have to go punch a brick wall or something to get my man card back. Thanks. :D

Glad you got some rest, and tearing down your notes in the name of an awesomesauce recipe wall sounds like a good plan to me.

Hahaha, my job here is done!

That is the cutest damned thing.

I KNOW. There will be more.

Why is my little brother on here...

Anyway!

I feel your pain with the 4am works, but if you can pull it off, do so with vigour :P Not long left of your uni term now hmm?

Thanks! <3

Yep. I got this this year. :)

>.> Yep! I heard you were on and was a bit disappointed I didn't pop in to say hi but yeah, I'm trying to avoid it ... and yeah BLW kicked me out a couple times when I came in and whined.

Hahaha, no beating up necessary. Buuuut probably could have told her that squatting 45lbs probably would have worked better than just doing the 40lbs. >_> Because she was well similar to my size and I've seen her around before. But still, not my place to say. :(

Ruuuuude.

#9.

• reeest daaaay
  • boring update so here:

Speaking of wolves... 

+1 on the adorable!  Makes me smile.

Also, I feel like ripping down biology notes and putting up NF things is the best life choice ever.

Why is my little brother on here...

Anyway!

I feel your pain with the 4am works, but if you can pull it off, do so with vigour :tongue: Not long left of your uni term now hmm?

One more week, then exams!!!!!!!!!!!

+1 on the adorable!  Makes me smile.

Also, I feel like ripping down biology notes and putting up NF things is the best life choice ever.

I know, right? I'm pretty excited!

How do you have all the cute?

It's a gift. ;)

---

• 2/3 gymdays
    • Deadlift: 3x5x115
    • OHP: 5x5x40
    • all the stretching and foamrolling!
  • I fully argued last night with Raptron and Rob about how I did not need to care for my calluses. So what happens today? Palm rips. -_____-
  • Food: oatmeal, coffee, hotdog (I was starving between classes and knew I had to eat something fast before gym... I scarfed it down between classes. >_>), all the broccoli, yellow bell pepper, cod fish. And a protein shake.
  • Woke up today 7am. 9 hour school day and I did not skip a single class. Also other class got cancelled friday so I'm heading home tomorrow. :)
  • Because y'all liked them so much:

tumblr_m5lrjg2mlX1qb1g04o3_250.gif

#doingsogreat!

Well done on everything, ouch about those palm rips, though! I hope they heal up soon and make you an even tougher badass. :)

Also, yaaaay for wolf puppies! Yip yip yip! :3

Keep it up, get sleep, and do good study - as in parkour style, efficient, well planned and with flow.

You got them in the back yeah?

Yeah.

#doingsogreat!

Well done on everything, ouch about those palm rips, though! I hope they heal up soon and make you an even tougher badass. :)

Also, yaaaay for wolf puppies! Yip yip yip! :3

Thanks, Leonine! :)

Keep it up, get sleep, and do good study - as in parkour style, efficient, well planned and with flow.

You got them in the back yeah?

Yeah.

Yeah.  B) 

Ooooo, that's a productive lilwings.

Hang in there this week. I know it's going to bed stressfull!

:)

Yup. I'm dreading it hardcore. :(

• so far, pretty unproductive. Yesterday was a mega lazy llw-visits-home day and I did no work, slept in, but diet was still good. (I even went out for lunch and chose the sweet potato shepherd's pie over the mac&cheese!)
  • Today, diet's still good, but still not eating as much as I should be >.< -- eggs, avo, meats, rice, spinach, protein shake
  • 3/3 gym days for the week! Rob caught me up on techniques again. TIL: how to do barbell rows
    • Squats: a billion (warm up was like, 3x3x45 or something, then added maybe 10lbs more? ... then did 5x5x60 ..? >_>)
    • Benchpress: a wobbly 5x5x50 ... tried 55lbs at first.
    • Barbell rows: I don't know. I tried to lift 70lbs, then tried 85lbs ... going back down to 70lbs next week.
  • Muscle spasms like whao already. >.> This weekend's gonna need lots of stretching and LaX ball time
  • Got a concert tomorrow, aaand I know my friend is planning on us making dinner together beforehand, and she gets me trying to be paleo, but after we are so buying macarons and beer. >.>
  • I'm gonna go do work til I pass out now
  • Warning: Next week til holidays is not gonna be pretty. If I disappear, exams have eaten me.

I hope you had a shit ton of fun at the concert.

AND OMG WOLF PUPPY.

Thanks blw, I did :)

---

• Weekend is not worth updating on. Did poorly on diet, rested for 2 days, slept in the whole time and was not productive for school. >.<
  • This morning - woke up by 8. Skipped morning class, afternoon class got cancelled. BUT I got lots of work done instead.
  • 1/3 Gym days
    • Deadlift: 3x5x130
    • OHP: 5x5x40
    • all of the stretching (Will start incorporating inverted rows and ab workout routine on these days)
  • News I'm not thrilled about: I'm down about 8 lbs since August/September... meaning I'm gonna have to start eating a shitton more, incorporate a daily protein shake and maybe even start counting calories (Ugh. >_< ) ...I'm supposed to be getting 2200+ cal.
    • Now... a nice way of thinking of it now is... my bodyweight deadlift is actually heavier than my bodyweight? <_<
  • I better get all my assignments done tomorrow so I can start hitting the books for finals now. Few more days of classes, few more weeks of school...

eyG6gX2.gif

Almost free, llw! Get them nailed, celebrate and get back to business! haha! and yeah, that sucks about the weight, will a brotein shake get you back on track or will you need a few steaks as well?