Tuesday: 11.5.13

Breakfast--2 homemade beef sausage patties & green tea

I didn't use casings and subbed ground beef for the pork, but it's awesome every time I make it.

Lunch--(non AIP) turkey sandwich pinwheels and a half & half tea (sweet/unsweet)

I was at Walmart and it was get something like that or eat McDs, and I thought McD's was worse!

Dinner--Beef and Butternut Squash Stew and Water

I had to modify the stew, I HATE stew beef (I used chuck roast cubes) and cant have cinnamon or garlic and was out of pears and mushrooms, but it was still yummy!

making that stew in the crockpot on Sunday has saved my ass all week. I definitely need to do crockpot meals on Sundays!

• Like 1

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

sub subbbbbb suuuuuuuuub SUB!

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

Wednesday: 11.6.13

Breakfast--Sausage again (3 patties) and water

Lunch--Taco Salad and chips and salsa and mini Rolos

why?: emotional eating to some degree, but also the only place to eat within walking distance of the dr. appt I had, other than a cupcake place! So not good, but it could have been (and got) much worse!

image_zps99e1d45e.jpg

image_zps29ea6f00.jpg

(I didn't eat the entire bowl of chips, only like 1/3 of it)

hersheyrolomini-image.jpg

Dinner--Fajitas and chips and salsa and vanilla custard with butterscotch and chocolate syrup

why?: because it tasted good, no excuse.

image_zpsa63a15ae.jpg

(I ate all of this and the bowl of chips in its entirety)

image_zpse09159ab.jpg

(I didnt eat the rice, and only 1/2 the beans)

180s.jpg

I have no idea how to get images from Instagram to here, but I do have it, and I have no idea why all the pics are upside down either :(

My lunch and dinner were very far from AIP, so today was a major fail :(

I'm scared of fucking up this work experience and the thought of trying and failing at my "dream" job (wellness coach/yoga teacher) is causing me to self sabotage....not good :(

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

Ok so I know that you posted a link to what you can and can't eat but I'm going to forget anyway. :tongue: But if you eat something not approved do you think you could make a note so I know when to virtually slap encourage you? :)

this

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

I am here for support!

Do you have instagram? Would love to see pics of food before you put it into your mouth. Plus I always feel like if you snap pics of your food taking that extra step might stop some bad decision making.

When does the virtual slapping begin?

I'm a time traveler, but I can only go one way and only a second at a time.

I am here for support!

Do you have instagram? Would love to see pics of food before you put it into your mouth. Plus I always feel like if you snap pics of your food taking that extra step might stop some bad decision making.

When does the virtual slapping begin?

hah now!

I have instagram but barely have figured out how to even take pictures with it yet, so getting those pictures from there to here, is something I don't have any idea how to do....but if you can tell me how, thats got to be easier than emailing them to myself then uploading them to photobucket and then copy/paste every image here!!! Its taken me 30 minutes to just do these!

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

Posting here from instagram would be tricky, because they don't really host the photos like a service like flickr does.

I usually upload photos to Flickr from my phone and copy the image URL to post on these boards. I can help you through that if it is something that you want to do.

I'm a time traveler, but I can only go one way and only a second at a time.

Posting here from instagram would be tricky, because they don't really host the photos like a service like flickr does.

I usually upload photos to Flickr from my phone and copy the image URL to post on these boards. I can help you through that if it is something that you want to do.

Yes please :) I tried to figure it out and couldnt, so I was just using my photobucket, but that wont work on my phone for some reason, but Flickr will :)

Thank you :)

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

Thursday 11.7.13:

Breakfast--sausage patties

(do y'all want pics of my sausage? ;) )

Lunch--turkey, cheddar cheese and apple tortilla

image_zps7f591fec.jpg

( I ate half before I remembered to take a picture)

Dinner--

Some Frozen chicken veggie pasta concoction they sell at the store (Garlic Chicken in a blue bag....Bird's Eye maybe?)

image_zps8764ffdd.jpg

and then because I made pizza for the kids and I struggle to resist pizza on the best of days, I didnt even try today :(

image_zps69a3603a.jpg

Thank GOD I dont have OCD or this upside down picture crap would be making me crazy....there is some glitch I guess bc all my photos are oriented right inside photobucket, but pasting them here, they end up upside down :(

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

Yes.... send me a pic of your "sausage" ;)

(sent by the phone. .. all mistakes are the phones fault)

Spoiler

Friday 11.8.13

Brunch: i made a smoothie (blueberry, raspberry, strawberry, mango, spinach, almond butter and almond milk)!

image_zps8f98da12.jpg

Dinner: Homemade chicken broth with Gluten Free Matzo balls

JJ bought sparkling water instead of seltzer so they didnt have the right texture, but they tasted good! The kids had the normal stuff in their broth, but I'm not up for all that today, so I strained all the soup out :(

image_zps09695762.jpg

and I had a few bites of this cookie dough

20130613-223646-e1371178231171.jpg?w=551

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

I see it right side up :D

and..... it sounds yummy... but... it looks less so ;)

Spoiler

Saturday 11.9.13:

Breakfast--

sausage and "fries" (i had precisely 2 handfuls of fries ;) )

image_zpsc7d99026.jpg

here's my sausage (a lil overcooked bc it was reheated from frozen)

image_zps864c3afa.jpg

25g protein!! :D

Lunch:

smoked turkey, french fries, broccoli and unsweet tea

image_zpse1b1ea60.jpg

33g protein

Dinner:

Rib roast, yorkshire pudding, 1/2 serving of mashed taters with gravy, cabbage, broccoli and carrots and one chip (no corn)

image_zpsd6bd859a.jpg

27g protein

plus 2 cups of dark chocolate almond milk mixed with coffee from Starbucks and 2tbs almond butter

8g protein total

Today's total protein: 93g (90g is my daily goal as per Biggest Loser mini challenge)

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

Sunday: 11.10.13

Breakfast--Beef and Butternut Squash Stew

(no pictures bc its basically beef mush now and not the least bit pretty)

7oz of meat for 56g protein!! :D

Lunch--Wendy's Chicken Sandwich and fries

25g protein

Dinner--Chicken ball soup (that's what JJ called it when he was little...it's just chicken soup with GF Matzo balls)

30g protein!

image_zpsa63a4281.jpg

111g of protein total for the day!!! :D

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

Monday 11.11.13

Breakfast--2 eggs and 2 slices of turkey bacon

image_zps1762b794.jpg

27g protein

I ate another 4 slices, bc I figured the more protein the better...so thats another 29g

so I'm at 63g after breakfast!

Afternoon Snack: Butterbeer Frappucino and Coffee Cake

just when I think I have conquered my Starbucks addiction issues, they throw this sucker in my face! However, I think the Toffee Nut syrup is not my friend, bc I have a reaction to it, sooooo in this case I guess thats a positive, bc I wont order them often, or ever.

image_zpsb8b9ae3e.jpg

Dinner: Chicken Shwarma wrap with fries

image_zpsb9eb6197.jpg

31g of protein

So thats 94 for the day!!! (goal: 90g/day)

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

oooo

all da protein!!

Spoiler