Ok...so last challenge I was not even capable of keeping up with this, but it's a new challenge with new parameters and I'm not killing myself with work...so here we are again.

My plans for 2014 regarding food are:

No Gluten, Dairy or Allergens and stay Feingold.I am also going to eliminate sugar using the program in the book Your Last Diet This makes the weight fall off and stay gone, it's just not easy. I am also going to participate in the Biggest Loser 3.0 started by AlienJenn when it begins, and that is it. No other goals, no more detailed plans. I will also be keeping track of this in my planner using smiley face stickers. Keep it Simple Silly!

And my specific goals for this challenge regarding food are:

1. Read "Your Last Diet" book and eat breakfast with protein daily until it becomes habitual. (Step One in the book)

Keep track of breakfasts eaten daily by smiley stickers in my planner.

However, Step Two in the book is keeping a food journal.

Specifically,

Here's what to include:

• The date and time of your entry

• What you eat or drink

• How you feel emotionally

• How you feel physically

So, that being what it is, and me already having this here Princess Blueprint Space. I am going to start that now, and see how it goes, and hopefully be consistent with it. The picture uploading was much too much of a pain in the ass, so these will be text entries for the most part, but if y'all want to see something specific and I can oblige, I will, so feel free to ask.

Oh and just because...here is a photo of my planner for this week:

image_zps179c0f90.jpg

• Like 1

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

Ok, so my thoughts and feelings about my food.

The lack of counting, weighing, measuring, stressing and analsis is making ED crazy. ED is the "name" I use for my eating disorder, it makes it seem easier to think of him like an asshole boyfriend, because it becomes not about "me" and I am not the problem, ED is...make sense?

So yeah, I am struggling quite a bit with trying to keep it simple and not push too hard or too fast, and I hate feeling hungry. Its a scary feeling to me. I learned today that one of the benefits to starving is that your boy releases beta endorphins, which are painkillers so you dont feel hunger pains from not eating...and I like that, a lot. It helps to understand the science, and sitting here now, my stomach is gnawing, and at first I was freaking out about it, then I realized that, if I feel hungry, it means I'm eating enough that my body doesn't feel starved, and that is a good thing, so I am going to try to convince myself to eat, in spite of ED saying I'm already too fat and ate too much today.

So, yeah. thats my feelings about food at the moment.

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

Kick ED in his behind for me please!

Food is not your enemy, it's nourishment and energy to heal and get better and stronger again.

Take care of yourself. *hugs*

- Abtacha -

Challenges: #1, #2, #3, #4

"Conquer yourself and the world lies at your feet."

"Take care of your body as if you were going to live forever, and take care of your soul as if you were going to die tomorrow."

- Saint Ausgustine -

you should have named him Earl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw7gNf_9njs

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

Kick ED in his behind for me please!

Food is not your enemy, it's nourishment and energy to heal and get better and stronger again.

Take care of yourself. *hugs*

I "know" this, but clearly struggle with it :( Both my food and my body, and even my mind, have been the enemy as long as I can remember. It's changing though, every new yoga pose, every healthy meal, every bit of self care, positive thinking about myself and my value and worth, are all making a difference. Having amazing people in my life whom I know love me regardless of my appearance, and tell me so, and treat me well, is also a big part of it. Cutting out the bad and keeping the good is working :)

Love you <3

• Like 1

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

Earl HAD to die ;) them black eyed peas taste alright?

(sent by the phone. .. all mistakes are the phones fault)

• Like 1

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

Earl is a sneaky jerkface!

Now apparently, eating "too much" (according to Earl, not reality) causes me to cough/choke/gag. I thought it was being sick and just a consequence of this cold, until I noticed its been almost exclusively at breakfast, which is the area of my food I have been focused on these past 2 weeks. Then this afternoon, I had lunch, and then dinner time came and I was hungry but didnt eat and got distracted, went to go eat, got distracted again, started having the "Im hungry but I dont want to eat bc I like this feeling of control" thoughts, and pushed off dinner again...until FINALLY at 11:30pm I ate some dinner, and now feel sick again :( So see how Earl tried to sabotage breakfast and that didnt work so then he tried with dinner??

I want food pills like the Jetsons had, quick, easy, tiny, done. I think I have a great breakfast plan though finally, that I can tweak to get the right protein amounts as I go along :) So that was an awesome positive

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

*sending hugs to you and punches to Earl*

Don't let him get you down! Even though you had some dinner setbacks you finally figured out breakfast. One meal down two to go!

- Abtacha -

Challenges: #1, #2, #3, #4

"Conquer yourself and the world lies at your feet."

"Take care of your body as if you were going to live forever, and take care of your soul as if you were going to die tomorrow."

- Saint Ausgustine -

This next Challenge is going to be the Unchallenge! I will be focusing on keeping up with what I'm already attempting and spend lots of fun time here cheering on everyone else. I am sure I will have lots of shit to say, and here will be where it is said.

• Like 2

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

well, just because I said that I wanted to start back to daily yoga...the Universe decided i needed to not notice a step down when I was walking and faceplant into the floor with my body...so my knees and shins and legs are scratched and bruised and OW, and my wrists hurt like hell, but i am hoping tomorrow is better and not worse, bc it will suck balls to have to wait now that I am actually motivated enough to start again. 

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

gentle stretching will make it feel betterz

• Like 1

Spoiler

subbing

• Like 1

RES...and I want to live days worth dying for

Current: RES: No challenge this round

Spoiler

Really Eclectic Scorpio, Level 86

|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13|14|15|16|17|18|19|20|21|22|23|24|25|26|27|28|29|30|31|32|33|34|35|36|37|38|39|40|41|42|43|44|45|46|47|48|49|50|51|52|53|54|55|56|57|58|59|60|61|62|63|64|65|66|67|68|69|70|71|72|73|74|75|76|77|78|79|80|81|82|83|84|85|86|87|88|89|

My Character Page | Tracking Spreadsheet | My Blog |

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda

This is what the general plan is for the next 6 weeks. And just because I can't do much, someone suggested Day 11 of the 30DYC so I am going to do that, just to get some yoga in. 

I am working on:

30 Day Yoga Challenge
Lose 20 Pounds in 10 Weeks PvP
Flylady
BBWW

Being here for my fellow nerds

yeah technically the PvP and Yoga and BBWW are pass/fail, but I'm just not going to focus on that, and usually I drop mad weight when I'm not obsessing over it...so I am hoping to kick ass. Although the BBWW is subject to talking to my doctor, bc I have this weird loosening of my joints that seems to happen when I do the BBWW, but not yoga(?) and when I walk my knees feel like they are going to pop out at any second, and I want to make sure that I don't injure my knees again on a voluntary activity.

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

there will be awesome... and it will be here

• Like 3

Spoiler

Fantastic start to this challenge :( The girl is back in the hospital again :(

:( Oh dear, hope everything is okay!

RES...and I want to live days worth dying for

Current: RES: No challenge this round

Spoiler

Really Eclectic Scorpio, Level 86

|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13|14|15|16|17|18|19|20|21|22|23|24|25|26|27|28|29|30|31|32|33|34|35|36|37|38|39|40|41|42|43|44|45|46|47|48|49|50|51|52|53|54|55|56|57|58|59|60|61|62|63|64|65|66|67|68|69|70|71|72|73|74|75|76|77|78|79|80|81|82|83|84|85|86|87|88|89|

My Character Page | Tracking Spreadsheet | My Blog |

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda