JessFit Act 2: Defying Gravity

JessFit

I don't think the car thing is a fail, Jess. It falls under the Shit Happens clause. Like Mdowning said, that's what savings is for! If anything it's a win because you're prepared to deal with it. \o/  Many, many people wouldn't be.

As for the job hours, how blowful right before Christmas, jeez. It might give you more time to look for a better one, though!

Level 3 Harpy Ranger

5 STR | 3 DEX | 5 STA | 4 CON | 8 WIS | 5 CHA

N.A.G.42!

Current Challenge: Roll On • Previous Challenge: Sing-a!

MFP | Twitter

Wharrgarrbl!

Headgaskets and stuff (I'm on top of those technical terms)

HEADGASKETS! RAA! That's a tough one, very odd that it happened now in the winter. Usually happens when you overheat the engine. What kind of car is it?

And good for you on having the emergency cash to fix it, but I know it sucks pulling it out.

As for those scrooges, well bah humbug to them. 

Bah-humbug.jpg

Hopefully a new job falls in your lap!

Pinterest: Alex's Paleo Wins - Recipes on Pinterest              Instagram: alexcold23             MFP: dalex916

Thanks, yeah I was all proud of myself for eating decently despite the holiday stuff this weekend and going 3 weeks without a pop and doing well on the police exam and being productive and stuff. I even got a lot of walking and some snow shoveling in so even though I can't get to the gym I did healthy exercise-y type things. Then I walked into work yesterday to the email about my hours. My mood went downhill real fast. Sitting here trying not to get cranky. Failing. I wasn't really feeling the Christmas thing originally anyway. Now I'm super not feeling it! Trying hard to keep my chin up. I keep singing "Put one foot in front of the other and soon you'll be walking across the floor. Put one foot in front of the other and soon you'll be walking out the door" because that is as Christmas and as motivational as I'm getting right now.

Warrior, Ravenclaw, book lover, history nerd, Red Sonja wannabe

Current Challenge

Battle Log

christmas-animated-gifs-06.gif

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Job hunting isn't really going very far very fast, but I'm trying. If anyone knows of an open position for a paralegal I am willing to relocate for the right thing.

Alex, it is a Suzuki Forenza, 04 or 05. And I love the bah humbug. thank you for that!

There may be some here, but you don't want to move to Yuma. 

Hmmm if they do the job right, you shouldn't have this issue again.

also,

hey-girl-keep-running.jpg

• Like 1

Pinterest: Alex's Paleo Wins - Recipes on Pinterest              Instagram: alexcold23             MFP: dalex916

charlie-brown-christmas-tree-o.gif

Mickey-decorating-tree.gif

Level 2 Warforged Druid

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

tumblr_mdtwn88hMN1qbrdf3o1_500.gif

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Mickey.gif

Mickey-Minnie-Mouse-Christmas-tree-group

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Awwww, so much cute! So happy <3

So there have been cupcakes in the lunchroom for 2 days now for the VPs bday. I'm trying so hard to avoid them. Is it good for me? Nope. Will it taste as good as I imagine? nope. Will it make me feel good? nope. BUT I want one with the fluffy icing and pretty sprinkles anyway. However, will I have one? No! Willpower!

Willpower_e5651d_670653.jpg

Current Challenge

Battle Log

Awwww, so much cute! So happy <3

So there have been cupcakes in the lunchroom for 2 days now for the VPs bday. I'm trying so hard to avoid them. Is it good for me? Nope. Will it taste as good as I imagine? nope. Will it make me feel good? nope. BUT I want one with the fluffy icing and pretty sprinkles anyway. However, will I have one? No! Willpower!

Willpower_e5651d_670653.jpg

And two days in a break room?  I'd question them.  But I work in manufacturing, so our buildings are not the cleanest things in the world.

Christmas-Just-Got-Real.jpg

Level 2 Warforged Druid

frosty-the-snowman.gif?crop=top&fit=clip

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Impressive Alex, and Wendy, don't die on us!

So I has a sad because I haven't been to the gym in a week and with the boxes, ect in my small house there just isn't really room to work out at home :( I also has a sad because when I eventually get my car back I'll only have it for a couple of days before I leave for a week and a half trip out of town for a wedding. That is going to equate to 3 weeks without a gym. Do not like

However last night we had a friend over and had pizza. I had some pizza but made bacon, basil, and rutabega stuffed mushrooms and had some of those instead of more pizza. Tonight is another pizza so I'm going for more mushrooms. (any idea what I can do with the leftover rutabega?) Still no pop, over 3 weeks now! Also, with MFP, it blows my mind how one little thing can seriously mess with the % of my intake that is protein. I admit, I have a sweet tooth. I don't take in much in the way of sweets (compared to the people I'm around regularly) and while it isn't often a lot of calories, it messes with my macros. I worry about protein for my lifts so instead of candy I've started to make paleo fruit leather in the oven. SO GOOD! My strawberry fuit leather disappeared in 2 days. Got more strawberries last night, going to try for strawberry and a seperate tray of apple tonight

This is the mess that is inside of my head today, thanks for listening.

Current Challenge

Battle Log

I'm currently going on two weeks without working out, so don't feel ashamed. I did have hockey and that is quite a workout, but in the sense of a routine of exercises I have been a huge fail whale lately.

I am going to start walking Zelda in the morning time when I wake before the sun. I think I need to ease back into the exercise thing again since I've kind of neglected it for a little while. Maybe we should all start a trek to Modor? I'm sure we can all find some time to walk wherever we are at the end of the year.

Rutabaga just chop it up and roast the suckers.

Now I am hungry for Pizza.

I'm a time traveler, but I can only go one way and only a second at a time.

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines