JessFit Act 2: Defying Gravity

JessFit

daenerys-slow-smile.gif

Smile today.  It makes people nervous.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

I need some ash piling dragons. 

Level 2 Warforged Druid

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

funny-christmas-pictures-2.gif

Level 2 Warforged Druid

I need some ash piling dragons. 

For srs.

I hope the engine light thing is minor, Jess! Mine used to come on all the time, but it was because my gas cap was loose on that car. Maybe it's something little like that. Otherwise, that mechanic sounds like a bag of suck with legs. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Level 3 Harpy Ranger

5 STR | 3 DEX | 5 STA | 4 CON | 8 WIS | 5 CHA

N.A.G.42!

Current Challenge: Roll On • Previous Challenge: Sing-a!

MFP | Twitter

Wharrgarrbl!

O2 Sensor doesn't really need to be replaced...  At least it hasn't been a problem for me for the 7 months I've had my Pathfinder...  I know you have the if it's broke, fix it mentality, but you can wait a bit on it if you need to save up.  Also, bring it yo your shop this time.  :)

Level 2 Warforged Druid

O2 Sensor doesn't really need to be replaced...  At least it hasn't been a problem for me for the 7 months I've had my Pathfinder...  I know you have the if it's broke, fix it mentality, but you can wait a bit on it if you need to save up.  Also, bring it yo your shop this time.   :)

same... my check engine light has been on for about the same amount of time because of the same thing, so it is not a need to be fixed kind of thing.

I'm a time traveler, but I can only go one way and only a second at a time.

Ok, BUT, what happens if something more serious happens that would cause the check engine light to go on that I wouldn't know baout because it is already on from the sensor? I really stress over that. Besides, I had a new effing oxygen sensor put in less than 3 years ago. What is the lifespand on that?

I haven't had a pop in about a month. It has been a solid 4 weeks. Right now I'm tempted to head straight to the nearest walgreens after I get my car looked at by the actual mechanic and buy a family size bag of doritos and a case of rootbeer. I'm trying so hard to not do that, but my hormones are on the side of my stress about the junk food right now. Either that, or I want to hit someone, but that is a less socially acceptable option.

Warrior, Ravenclaw, book lover, history nerd, Red Sonja wannabe

Current Challenge

Battle Log

Wendy, I thought of that but I can't imagine what I would do in it for the contest...  Maybe I'll try to come up with a yoga pose and have my bro snap a picture. What are you doing for it Wendy?

Honestly, you could be doing 1/4 squats in a smith machine in that sweater and nobody would care.  It is AWESOME.  Check out my entry to see how qualified I am to make that statement :)

• Like 1

"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself" -- Tolstoy

Not sure if it was buzz or woody that said it though.

Spartan double trifecta progess:

100%
100%

Tough Mudder "10 x Legionnaire":

100.0%
100.0%
"Run ALL the things or die tryin'"
110%
110%

fitocracy Ogre Magi Lvl 16 Ranger STR: 38|DEX: 58|STA: 59|baCON: 34|WIS: 30|CHA: 30

Previously Completed: Spartan Trifecta, Enough TM Headbands to make a ski mask

Alex: P0133, I have a suzuki but that is never an option lol. Anyway it is the oxygen sensor, so I guess my car needs to come apart again.

Let me check. I have to jump on my work laptop. It's a verona right?

O2 Sensor doesn't really need to be replaced...  At least it hasn't been a problem for me for the 7 months I've had my Pathfinder...  I know you have the if it's broke, fix it mentality, but you can wait a bit on it if you need to save up.  Also, bring it yo your shop this time.   :)

same... my check engine light has been on for about the same amount of time because of the same thing, so it is not a need to be fixed kind of thing.

You two are killing me here. Check engine lights always mean something, however critical it is, it still needs attention at some point.

Ok, BUT, what happens if something more serious happens that would cause the check engine light to go on that I wouldn't know baout because it is already on from the sensor? I really stress over that. Besides, I had a new effing oxygen sensor put in less than 3 years ago. What is the lifespand on that?

I haven't had a pop in about a month. It has been a solid 4 weeks. Right now I'm tempted to head straight to the nearest walgreens after I get my car looked at by the actual mechanic and buy a family size bag of doritos and a case of rootbeer. I'm trying so hard to not do that, but my hormones are on the side of my stress about the junk food right now. Either that, or I want to hit someone, but that is a less socially acceptable option.

You are not wrong. Always check them out and find out. It's possible that the 02 sensor is bad, there really isn't a lifespan. They can go bad due to many other things. Nothing should have to come apart, except removing the sensor. 

It's possible that there is an exhaust leak due to the work they did before. I would have a conversation with the manager of the shop who did the work. This isn't a coincidence in my mind.

Pinterest: Alex's Paleo Wins - Recipes on Pinterest              Instagram: alexcold23             MFP: dalex916

Let me check. I have to jump on my work laptop. It's a verona right?

You two are killing me here. Check engine lights always mean something, however critical it is, it still needs attention at some point.

You are not wrong. Always check them out and find out. It's possible that the 02 sensor is bad, there really isn't a lifespan. They can go bad due to many other things. Nothing should have to come apart, except removing the sensor. 

It's possible that there is an exhaust leak due to the work they did before. I would have a conversation with the manager of the shop who did the work. This isn't a coincidence in my mind.

It is a Forenza. 2004

Yeah, I'm going back to him today. Shady how this started right after I got the car back, you know?

Current Challenge

Battle Log

tumblr_mxqvlifUXL1s397qyo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mxqvlifUXL1s397qyo2_500.jpg
tumblr_mxqvlifUXL1s397qyo3_500.jpg
tumblr_mxqvlifUXL1s397qyo4_500.jpg
tumblr_mxqvlifUXL1s397qyo5_500.jpg
tumblr_mxqvlifUXL1s397qyo6_500.jpg
tumblr_mxqvlifUXL1s397qyo7_500.jpg
tumblr_mxqvlifUXL1s397qyo8_500.jpg
tumblr_mxqvlifUXL1s397qyo9_500.jpg
tumblr_mxqvlifUXL1s397qyo10_500.jpg

There's at least 2 pictures of Bengals in there.   Bengals Rock :)

"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself" -- Tolstoy

Not sure if it was buzz or woody that said it though.

Spartan double trifecta progess:

100%
100%

Tough Mudder "10 x Legionnaire":

100.0%
100.0%
"Run ALL the things or die tryin'"
110%
110%

fitocracy Ogre Magi Lvl 16 Ranger STR: 38|DEX: 58|STA: 59|baCON: 34|WIS: 30|CHA: 30

Previously Completed: Spartan Trifecta, Enough TM Headbands to make a ski mask

Just sayin' that an o2 sensor is not an emergency. Sometimes check engine lights come on for minor reasons and as long as you get it routinely checked it's not a huge deal, but I understand being nervous about the light considering the crap that you've gone through Jess.

I'm a time traveler, but I can only go one way and only a second at a time.

Just sayin' that an o2 sensor is not an emergency. Sometimes check engine lights come on for minor reasons and as long as you get it routinely checked it's not a huge deal, but I understand being nervous about the light considering the crap that you've gone through Jess.

Yeah, I know that it isn't am emergency, I'm just slightly prone to panic over this right now. Thanks for being reassuring guys

Current Challenge

Battle Log

It is a Forenza. 2004

Yeah, I'm going back to him today. Shady how this started right after I got the car back, you know?

Jess, 

This is what I got from my online resource. The issue is with O2 sensor #1.

It could be a number of things, 1st - bad 02 sensor or wiring (they may have forgotten to plug it in). 2nd - too rich, either from high fuel pressure, leaking injector, high Manifold Air Pressure. 

Either way its related to the work they performed. They had to remove a lot of things including the exhaust manifold which holds this sensor. They need to fix it.

Also, 02 sensors going bad won't kill your car but they will affect performance. Without the 02 sensor giving proper data the engine goes into an open loop and your mileage will suffer. An engine running rich or lean will cause engine damage at a later point. I would always replace the 02 sensor. 

Pinterest: Alex's Paleo Wins - Recipes on Pinterest              Instagram: alexcold23             MFP: dalex916

Jess, 

This is what I got from my online resource. The issue is with O2 sensor #1.

It could be a number of things, 1st - bad 02 sensor or wiring (they may have forgotten to plug it in). 2nd - too rich, either from high fuel pressure, leaking injector, high Manifold Air Pressure. 

Either way its related to the work they performed. They had to remove a lot of things including the exhaust manifold which holds this sensor. They need to fix it.

Also, 02 sensors going bad won't kill your car but they will affect performance. Without the 02 sensor giving proper data the engine goes into an open loop and your mileage will suffer. An engine running rich or lean will cause engine damage at a later point. I would always replace the 02 sensor. 

Thank you thank you thank you! I feel so much better going in there armed with some knowledge. You rock and you've taken a lot of stress off. HUGS

Current Challenge

Battle Log

Was busy all day so I wasn't able to post. So, yay for getting the car back and getting to yoga! And I'm really sorry for the second round of car troubles. Hopefully the O2 sensor won't be anything to expensive to fix.

4 weeks straight without pop is amazing! Huge congrats on that. You did great this challenge Jess, even despite the holiday madness, moving craziness, and car trouble. Can't wait to see you destroy the next one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines