JessFit Act 2: Defying Gravity

JessFit

Wrap up!

Goal 1: Avoid the unknown edibles a la Mrs. Lovett!

bth_Oh_MrTodd_Oh_MrTodd_LeaveItToMe_x.gi

My biggest vice is pop and I've managed to drink less than 21 this challenge and gone the enitre last month without any. It is hard on me, I still want one and it isn't getting any easier, and now I'm terrified of finally having one, but at least I know that I don't need them. Total 2 CON and 2 CHA points.

Goal 2: Lift all the heavy things like Jean Val Jean!

tumblr_mge77n1pNG1rc88e0o1_250.gif

I lifted, a lot. I didn't make all that much progress with my numbers and I'm going to be dropping those back, but I lifted often and got my parallel pullup. Total 4 STR points.

Goal 3: Go the Distance with C25K!

tumblr_mgkxl9XuSa1rhh7jyo1_250.gif

Hercules went from Zero to Hero just like that, I did not, however considering the crazy that these 6 weeks have been I think I did rather well, plus I ran farther in one chunk than I ever have before! I revised this goal and then my car ended up in the shop so I struggled to meet that new goal too, but I'll give myself half the points for this.  1 DEX and 1 STA points for this.

Goal 4: Defy Gravity and work on savings and debt.

tumblr_m2t9owLqw31r1zn4oo8_250.gif

So, Technically I did well on this, my savings is far less than it was at the beginning of the challenge but that was for the plane ticket and car repairs so I guess those were logical. Also, I've been paying down extra on my bills so this is a total win even if it feels like it isn't because I pulled out so much for my car.   Total 3 WIS points

I'll try to remember to take measurements tonight

Warrior, Ravenclaw, book lover, history nerd, Red Sonja wannabe

Current Challenge

Battle Log

You did great Jess! Enjoy the next couple days and have fun on your trip.

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

You guys would all be getting GIFed up if I weren't contained to my tablet. Batwoman will have to double up on them

Level 2 Warforged Druid

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Wrap up!

Goal 1: Avoid the unknown edibles a la Mrs. Lovett!

bth_Oh_MrTodd_Oh_MrTodd_LeaveItToMe_x.gi

My biggest vice is pop and I've managed to drink less than 21 this challenge and gone the enitre last month without any. It is hard on me, I still want one and it isn't getting any easier, and now I'm terrified of finally having one, but at least I know that I don't need them. Total 2 CON and 2 CHA points.

Goal 2: Lift all the heavy things like Jean Val Jean!

tumblr_mge77n1pNG1rc88e0o1_250.gif

I lifted, a lot. I didn't make all that much progress with my numbers and I'm going to be dropping those back, but I lifted often and got my parallel pullup. Total 4 STR points.

Goal 3: Go the Distance with C25K!

tumblr_mgkxl9XuSa1rhh7jyo1_250.gif

Hercules went from Zero to Hero just like that, I did not, however considering the crazy that these 6 weeks have been I think I did rather well, plus I ran farther in one chunk than I ever have before! I revised this goal and then my car ended up in the shop so I struggled to meet that new goal too, but I'll give myself half the points for this.  1 DEX and 1 STA points for this.

Goal 4: Defy Gravity and work on savings and debt.

tumblr_m2t9owLqw31r1zn4oo8_250.gif

So, Technically I did well on this, my savings is far less than it was at the beginning of the challenge but that was for the plane ticket and car repairs so I guess those were logical. Also, I've been paying down extra on my bills so this is a total win even if it feels like it isn't because I pulled out so much for my car.   Total 3 WIS points

I'll try to remember to take measurements tonight

That's amazing Jess...you should be SUPER proud of yourself for what you have accomplished over these last 6 weeks. The pop thing is particularly awesome given that you are so acutely aware of the vice. It is not easy to give up something you love and enjoy...but it is for the better...and regardless what people think or say about your choices...you know you have to do them for you...not them.

Level 4 Dragonborn Ranger
STR 5 |STA 4 | INT 2 | WIS 1 | CON 7 | CHA 5

Level 1 | Level 2 | Level 3 | Level 4

Someone's out of town for a little over a week.  Guess there's only one thing to do...

sleepy-kitty-gif.gif

Level 2 Warforged Druid

kitty-belly-squee.gif

Level 2 Warforged Druid

sleepy-kitty-o.gif

Level 2 Warforged Druid

cheeks-funny-kid-Favim.com-238743_large.

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Funny-gifs-aww-snap.gif

Level 2 Warforged Druid

izifunny-gifdump-30-gifs_1.gif

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines