BlackWidowEowyn is back in the game :)

Wow, no excuses workout-sprinting in 0 degrees.  I hate trying to see how long I can hold planks. I still do them on occasion, but not as my main ab work. 

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

Oh dear this week is almost over...

Handstand goal is going along nicely. I'm much more confident trying them away from a wall now. Still don't hang there very long, but I think it's improving

Running is going well too. even did some sprint sessions despite the fact that it's been BELOW ZERO here (ick) 

but the planking still not going well. I dread them... something I don't do when it comes to exercise. I normally love it. 

So I decided to revamp my goal. The point of that goal was to do core work.... so I've just put away the plank challenge ( I still do them ... just not for the same amount of time) and added in other core exercises... AND amazing thing ... I don't dread it any more. :) which means I actually DO the thing.

I decided that's much more productive :)

Happy friday the 13th everyone :)

I know what you mean about dreading planks. I have a love/hate relationship with them. Mostly because they are one of the few core exercises that my back will let me do so I hate that I don't have any other choices, even if I don't actually hate the planks themselves. Lol

But you should definitely do a workout that you enjoy, especially if you are more consistent that way :D

Level 7 Half-Elf Assassin
STR: 22.5 | DEX: 13.75 | STA: 15.75 | CON: 18.5 | WIS: 17 | CHA: 12

Challenges: First, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, Unchallenge, Seventh

Wow, and I thought I was tough the other day with my 28° run (unless you meant zero Celsius, then... me too! :tongue: )

Wow, no excuses workout-sprinting in 0 degrees.  I hate trying to see how long I can hold planks. I still do them on occasion, but not as my main ab work. 

oopsy

I think I may have mislead you all a bit... It was below 0 fahrenheit ... but I was running on an indoor track. I don't actually think my lungs could even do sprints at that temp... (I did have to walk a ways to get to the track and it would have been easy to say it's too cold... which is what I tend to do in the really cold part of winter. I was just proud of myself for not using it as a excuse not to go) I didn't mean to make you all think I'm tougher than I am

:redface:

BlackWidowEowyn

Lvl 6 Hobbit Assassin

"Obstacles can't stop you, problems can't stop you. Most of all, other people can't stop you. Only you can stop you. " – J. Gitomer

"A vision of a champion is someone who is bent over drenched in sweat, at the point of exhaustion, when no one else is watching. "– Anson Dorrance

My kick in the Pants, #1, #2, #3, #4, #5

@missmajachere

good adaptation ^^ you'll knock that plank challenge down soon enough :D

Level 10 Bleu Gardien Assassin of the Lanomia Clan

Buddhist, Traceur, Martial Artist, Assassin, Templar

Strenght: 22 Constitution: 9 Dexterity: 4 Wisdom: 12 Stamina: 11 Charisma: 5
- My Epic Quest: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/28629-an-assassins-epic-quest/
- My Tenth-th Challenge: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/56054-cobaltswords-journey-chapter-10/

- Daily Battle Log: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/51677-cobaltswords-journey/

"The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle" - "Nothing is true, everything is permitted"

I haven't done too well updating lately

RL has been taking over :) but it's all good. 

Handstands, and running -  checkmark for the week :) DOing more consistent running makes me enjoy it more... isn't that weird?

I'm getting the hang of how hard to kick up to a freestanding handstand. (they were a bit more difficult today after a bunch of deadlifts... again weird ;) ...)

core work is just one of those things you do... so important. so boring

Hard to believe we're the final stretch already...

BlackWidowEowyn

Lvl 6 Hobbit Assassin

"Obstacles can't stop you, problems can't stop you. Most of all, other people can't stop you. Only you can stop you. " – J. Gitomer

"A vision of a champion is someone who is bent over drenched in sweat, at the point of exhaustion, when no one else is watching. "– Anson Dorrance

My kick in the Pants, #1, #2, #3, #4, #5

@missmajachere

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines