[November 11 - December 22] Juggling PvP

The man seemed to materialize out of the shadows of the big top.  Seeing so many together, challenging themselves with feats of dexterity and manipulation, he made a proposition.

The challenge:

Present a 60+ second video of your current juggling talent at the beginning of the challenge.

Practice for at least 5 minutes, 5 times a week.  (Practicing for 25 minutes counts as one time, but practicing 15 minutes twice in a day counts as 2.)

Present a 120+ second video of your new juggling talent at the end of the challenge.

Successfully complete the challenge and you earn the title of Jester of 2013.  If there is enough interest at the end, we can vote on who has the most progress from start to finish for King Jester of 2013.

You can log your progress here.

(Note: Any form of juggling is allowed, including contact juggling.)

• Like 1

Milythael Assassin

Current Activity: Milythael Acts Like an Assassin

Past Activity: 

Spoiler

Challenges: Intro, 123, 4567, 891011 12
PVPs: Demon Slaying, HOoRAY, Meditation,
 Poses, Juggling 30/30 Squat

!!! 

stephen-colbert-report-excited.gif

Question, you noted any form of juggling, are you considering props in this, i.e. crystal/devil sticks, diabolos, or cigar boxes?  

Either way, I'm in.

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Just putting this out there, if a big nerd meet up happens, we are going to have a juggling area.  Objects will be thrown and caught repeatedly.  I am so happy so many of us juggle.

Level 2 Warforged Druid

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Awesome!  I can't wait to get my video up.  This inspires me.  I am looking forward to everyone's progress on this challenge.  What a great idea.

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Jitters, just so you know my expectations are running high. :)

Way to put the pressure on me just before I was heading out to shoot my video...

Level 2 Warforged Druid

I get talked into writing and juggling in the same challenge...where does it end? (with me looking like a crazed lunatic atop a unicycle juggling monkeys while using speech to text software to write my 56th NYT bestselling novel!)

So yeah maybe while I am at work tomorrow, I will have the opportunity to video my juggling. and I have the overall plot for my novel figured out finally :)

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

This challenge isn't about being a good juggler or the best juggler.  It is about consistency, showing where you are, and where you get to.  I'm quite fine with 60 seconds of tossing a single ball or plastic bag or scarf or whatever, and never managing to catch it once.  Show us where you are.  Practice most days.  Show us where you get to.  I welcome everyone from people who have never tossed a ball from one hand to the other to master jugglers learning a new skill.

• Like 1

Milythael Assassin

Past Activity: 

Spoiler

...so, 60 seconds for me turned into a few videos.  I'm posting my official 60 second video first.  The rest are just me having fun.  I'm noticing that I need to clean up my garage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZ1Mj1oYLn4&feature=youtu.be

I need to work on club tricks.  The ring I dropped is horribly deformed. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y51D4iiA7rw&feature=youtu.be

I love to Diabolo.  This is neither my tricked out performance one, nor my usual pair of sticks, so I am surprised this turned out as well as it did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaQQSZGEwu8&feature=youtu.be

Surprisingly, the tip was not chipped, dinged or broken from the falling on the cement.  And I didn't lose a limb, so I'm pretty happy about that.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaQQSZGEwu8&feature=youtu.be

Again, the first is my challenge video.  I just couldn't help myself with the others.

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Boo the videos are all private. :(

I like to tease ;)

Try now

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Those are great videos!  I can't wait to watch everyone get better here.  

I haven't juggled in a few months (parade season ended in early Sept), so to get back everyday is going to be a lot of fun.  And this weekend I can juggle on the North Shore.  I may take video.

Where are the rest of the videos everyone?  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Where are the rest of the videos everyone?

The challenge just started today and we are a scant few hours into it for some of us.  I'm not going to be upset if videos take their time coming in.  Anything in the first week (or two at the outside) should be just fine.

Milythael Assassin

Past Activity: 

Spoiler

I know, I'm just impatient to watch everyone's awesomeness.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid