[November 11 - December 22] Juggling PvP

It's a trick that is technical that most people who don't juggle don't get.  You turn your hand around when you catch.  

My shoulder pops when I do this, but the popping got less and less the more I did them...  may have been too much.

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

It's a lot of fun.  Kind of tricky because you have to have your throws accurate, but a lot of fun.  Let us know how they turn out for you

Level 2 Warforged Druid

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

I would believe it.  I struggled with these for a good month before I could get the twist right.  Then my arms were too sore to get anything else done.  Granted, I didn't do any stretching like was suggested, but that's what I did; rushed headlong into something before I knew what I was doing.

Level 2 Warforged Druid

This is my thing! OMG!  This is my most recent CJ video, I'm working on new skills right now. I'll try to show them off in a Xmas video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8uUhigw13Y

This is a 4" stainless steel ball from Neon Husky.

The acrylics are 2 3/4 inch.

Level 9 Tiefling Ranger/Scout

STR 9 DEX 16 CON 15 INT 10 WIS 13

Current challenge

Mordor: Hobbiton -> Rivendell (238/458 miles)

Water advice  Join the Circus!

That was a video I did over a year ago, but my skills have only marginally improved, except I'm working on straight arm rolls now.

I can also juggle clubs much better since the start of this challenge, but don't have video.

People can PM me for a source to learn how to contact juggle. :D

Current challenge

Well, I'm not sure how alive this challenge still is (I kind of stumbled to the finish line myself), but here's my end-of-challenge video:

I ended up doing a lot more yoyo than juggling for the last part of this challenge, partly because I can find ways to quietly practice yoyo at work. Juggling is a little more complicated. Plus, juggling at home has become a little more challenging because I have recently gotten my dog back (long story) and she kinda freaks out around tennis balls, also why I have lost one.

For reference, here are the tricks:

Yo-yo: Kwijibo, Mach 5, Boingy-boingy, Laceration, Eli Hops, Matrix. (I still don't remember the name of this one)

Juggling: Behind the back, stall under the chin, side circles

Oh... and this video was NOT a one-take. I'm not super consistent.

• Like 1

I had a serious case of life getting in the way of fun ;) That's why I didn't take part in the challenge this time around.

Your video looks great and as far as I can tell you improved quite a bit from your first video. Especially the yoyoing.

And if no one else enters you're automatically king jester!

• Like 1

- Abtacha -

Challenges: #1, #2, #3, #4

"Conquer yourself and the world lies at your feet."

"Take care of your body as if you were going to live forever, and take care of your soul as if you were going to die tomorrow."

- Saint Ausgustine -

Last day and this is my most recent!  First half in the green sweater  was filmed yesterday. The second half was a year ago at the Ren Fest.

Music by my son's choir, public performance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8hxWrImnLw&feature=youtu.be

• Like 1

Current challenge

I had a serious case of life getting in the way of fun ;) That's why I didn't take part in the challenge this time around.Your video looks great and as far as I can tell you improved quite a bit from your first video. Especially the yoyoing.And if no one else enters you're automatically king jester!

Well thank you... but no way as long as Jitters is participating. He is the king! :)

I wouldn't say I'm the king...  Local regent, maybe even a lord, but I can't claim king.  

My video is going to have to wait a few days at this point.  Might even get to it on Christmas.  I hope everyone had fun with this and learned something new.  I know I did.

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

I need more 'after' videos to watch.  :shifty:

Dr. Mrs. Kate Murry - Not a Dr. named Kate, nor do I have red hair, but I do have microbiology cred.

Level 3 Manic Pixie Dreamgirl

STR 3/DEX 1/STA 3/CON 3/WIS 3/CHA 2

Current Challege:   no pain =win

Past Challenges: First: 28   Third: 30  :joyous:

Battle Log (Women's NFA) Battle Log

Read the Bible in 2014: 7% finished

"Mercy lives here, at home with the saints and the sinners, mercy lives here" -Derri