Thanks, guys!

Well, I've just come back from my walk (1 mile or so). I'm happy to say that my month of laziness and excess has not had too many bad consequences. I just gained 3 pounds back, and I thought it would be a lot more.

It will be gone quick enough!

• Like 2

Current form: Chubby House Cat (lvl4)

Weight objective: 20%

S. 4 P. 6 E. 4 C. 7 I. 8 A. 4 L. 5

Battle log

Current Challenge

Handy linky.

Hey falling off the wagon is okay. Just remember to get back on the bloody thing. :)

Catch up on the awesomeness that you have missed.

• Like 2

Where to find me: Current Challenge : Battle Log Facebook : Instagram :

"Each day, just focus on getting 1% better in whatever it is you're trying to improve. That's it. Just 1%." ArtofManliness Article.

"That which is wise and holy helps the health and wholeness of the chain of generations." D. R. Miller. 

"We do not rise to our expectations. We fall to our level of training." Archilochus

C'mon gorgeous you're not letting a cold slow you down are you?

Sent from my GT-I9507 using Tapatalk

Where to find me: Current Challenge : Battle Log Facebook : Instagram :

"Each day, just focus on getting 1% better in whatever it is you're trying to improve. That's it. Just 1%." ArtofManliness Article.

"That which is wise and holy helps the health and wholeness of the chain of generations." D. R. Miller. 

"We do not rise to our expectations. We fall to our level of training." Archilochus

May I suggest Blogilates? Edigo is doing it for this challenge. It's a series of youtube videos for beginners.

I haven't really done it yet but I watched the first lesson - it looks good.

*Level 3 Hobbit Adventurer*

Moomin 3 - Heart of an Adventurer

2 - Maintenance therapy 1- Keep charging ahead

"Life is akin to sailing against the current - forge ahead or be washed downstream" -- Ancient Chinese proverb

RES...and I want to live days worth dying for

Current: RES: No challenge this round

Spoiler

Really Eclectic Scorpio, Level 86

|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13|14|15|16|17|18|19|20|21|22|23|24|25|26|27|28|29|30|31|32|33|34|35|36|37|38|39|40|41|42|43|44|45|46|47|48|49|50|51|52|53|54|55|56|57|58|59|60|61|62|63|64|65|66|67|68|69|70|71|72|73|74|75|76|77|78|79|80|81|82|83|84|85|86|87|88|89|

My Character Page | Tracking Spreadsheet | My Blog |

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda

Oh dear, working late tonight. Darn evening classes. I did do a few table and knee push ups. I can still do a full negative, so that's ok.

I'm going to get back to the angry birds tomorrow morning. Enough slacking. I want that sexy figure and I'm gonna get it!

As an aside, I'm still despairing of ever meeting anyone I can build a loving relationship with.

• Like 4

Battle log

Current Challenge

Handy linky.

*Hugs you tight*

Sorry I've been away beautiful. 

No one makes it in this thing we call life without stumbling or even falling flat on their face.Time to pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and remember just how awesome you are. If you ever forget you've got an army to remind you :)

Let me know if you need ANYTHING. I'm there in a second.

I still believe in you with all my heart.

• Like 1

"I like you just the way you are" - Mr. Rogers

In Br0din's name we gain.

*Hugs you tight*

Sorry I've been away beautiful. 

No one makes it in this thing we call life without stumbling or even falling flat on their face.Time to pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and remember just how awesome you are. If you ever forget you've got an army to remind you :)

Let me know if you need ANYTHING. I'm there in a second.

I still believe in you with all my heart.

*hugs back* We need a NF Free Hugs campaign. That would be awesome! Oh well, the weather is getting warmer, my check is getting in tomorrow morning and I have a bunch of recipes to try. Things are looking up. Thanks for the good vibes. :)

Go for it, darling!

We're all still here for you.

Soon you will kicking ass and taking names!!

Thanks! I got an attack of the lazy. I did mention that was my main weakness, didn't I? Well, time to kick it to the corner for a while. I'm sure it will be back eventually, but then I'll just kick it again. It should give up eventually. :D

• Like 2

Battle log

Current Challenge

Handy linky.

Well, just went for long walks, but it's something. Cooking tomorrow! I'm thinking pork roast in apple sauce. With my usual brussel sprouts. I can't believe how much I love these things.

Oh, and I'm playing Skyrim again. and cheating... that's what makes the game fun for me! Don't judge me! Exploits are so much fun! And level griding! If I spent half as much time training as my characters in RPGs, I would be a living godess.

• Like 3

Battle log

Current Challenge

Handy linky.

Don't say "just long walks". Take off the "just". It's the beginning! I did only that for a month in january and that is what got me into my current training. Do not underestimate walking.

Why don't you come and put your miles in our Mordor spreadsheet? New feet are always welcome :)

Status update:

Ok, I'm thinking weekly updates would be enough for now. I'm still walking, added a bit of stretching. I will go back to Angry Birds eventually. I need to plan a trip to see my family for my Mom's 60th birthday.

Oh, and I can totally write with my left hand now. It's not pretty, but it's perfectly legible.

• Like 5

Battle log

Current Challenge

Handy linky.