La feuille de contrôle da la bataille d'Annie

Oh yes, and the picture update.

Wt: 218lbs

Body fat: 29% (my guess is that body fat% was probably close to 40 when I started, though much of that was water)

Waist: 34in

I realize that I should probably ditch my oversized men's t-shirts. But they're oh so comfy. :redface:

In other news, the zipper on my pants won't stay up. They're too big for me. Woot!

• Like 1

That's always good news when your clothes start getting too big.  You're doing great!  Keep at it.

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Oh yes, and the picture update.

Wt: 218lbs

Body fat: 29% (my guess is that body fat% was probably close to 40 when I started, though much of that was water)

Waist: 34in

I realize that I should probably ditch my oversized men's t-shirts. But they're oh so comfy. :redface:

In other news, the zipper on my pants won't stay up. They're too big for me. Woot!

Wow! you look great. I can see a big difference in your pictures.

Mmmmm southern cooking. I'm gonna take a stab at Collard Greens and corn bread even though I am decidedly a Northern chick for my T-day dinner. I plan to foist the corn bread off on guests.

If you're a Southern cook, then I am most happily open to tips!

----

Don't Chew what you should Eschew!

Wow! you look great. I can see a big difference in your pictures.

Mmmmm southern cooking. I'm gonna take a stab at Collard Greens and corn bread even though I am decidedly a Northern chick for my T-day dinner. I plan to foist the corn bread off on guests.

If you're a Southern cook, then I am most happily open to tips!

Thank you much :) I like that I can see a change, it's motivating. Like what you're doing is actually paying off.

I was raised Louisiana style, turtle soup and sherry, white corn bread, and hearty stew :) Collard greens sounds deeelicious :D

His mom is more of a Kentucky/Texan style cook, so we had green bean casserole, corn bread, ham + turkey, rolls, sweet potatoes, corn and mashed potatoes.

Attempting to make Southern food healthy I think mostly ruins it :P Since, you know...butter. I'm trying to work on some substitutions, keep the flavor but reduce the calories haha

Alrightyroo!

So after a week-long hiatus, I have returned to the lovely land of Arizona. And by lovely, I mean hot. And by hot, I mean why does this place even exist.

I feel like pooooooooo. Totally lost all self control. Don't think I had a single vegetable the whole week. Well, corn and potatoes. And I drank maybe 1L of water the whole week. But uh...yeah. So no weigh-in update this week. I think it'll just depress me.

On the positive side of things, I actually really want to get back to the pre-vacation schedule of healthy food and working out. Who am I, and what have I done with Annie? (Hm. I guess that saying doesn't really work when in reference to yourself.) I'm excited, it was nice to not start every day with a McDonald's hangover. I mean before the current week. The pre poo-feeling week. Of yay-feeling. And such.

Oh oh! So this whole time, I haven't exactly had any real concrete goals, but I finally have one:

mujgKI_z8b6ufFZepwEsWwg.jpg

Yes. That is correct. Come Hell or high water, I will wear them. They're currently about 2 sizes too small, but I think it's doable. Yes. That is my goal. Space cats.

...Damn you Target, and your odd selection of outerwear!

Anyway. I've just driven for 11 hours and verily, I do believe it is time for a bath and a movie. Tomorrow, I start afresh.

Edit: I feel like my semantic capabilities took a veritable plunge off a metaphorical cliff. Yay-feeling? Lordy.

• Like 1

Space cats...  the sworn enemy of the clown.  I will put aside my bias against them to root for your continued success, Annie.  Back at it.

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Geezey creezy, what a day. I got to play property manager today, and I am pooped. Can't say I don't earn my tuition.

I was gonna go for a run, but I just don't have that kind of time.

Today's exercise

I dealt with people all day, I would have rather run for 30 minutes. Mreh.

Today's log

7am: Wake up, anatomy homework

10am: Head to house, wait for tenant for 45 minutes...

11am: Preliminary walkthrough of house

2pm: Walkthrough done, back to the apartment. Get apartment situation sorted out.

4pm: Back to the house, walked tenants through

5pm: Wait for locksmith

6:30pm: School, anatomy test + lab

7pm: Home, finish anatomy homework

10pm: Watch Insidious. Laugh  :highly_amused:

Gum chewed: 0

Beverage: Junk. Arizona iced tea, sprite zero, eggnog

Totals: 

Higher than it should have been. I had a muffin in there somewhere, and a gyro. I didn't even know what a gyro was until today. It's tasty, but I can't get on board with that name. Yes, Greek, blah blah. It makes me think of gyration, which puts this in my head:

th_yaymrsixdance.gif

Which does not exactly inspire an appetite. For me. If that's your thing, by all means. In my head now, a gyro is renamed to cheesy lambstrip ruddyboo. I would eat that.

Music of the day

Tool - Lateralus

Nerdery of the day

So I bought a box today that is made out of old motherboards. I don't exactly know what I'll do with it yet, but it shall have a purpose. Eventually. Probably. :indecisiveness:

Thoughts?

Umm...hm. I'm passed the point of tiredness where my brain come sup with weird stuff to say. Today on WoW I named a toon Mutterboar. I...am not...sure...why. Add it to the list of my other weird names. I'm glad to have an apartment all to my own now. I move in this weekend! I think I'm going to get a dog. Yes. It'll drive my bunny insane, but she's just going to have to accept the fact that I'm in charge 'round hya! How sad is it that I'm outranked by a rabbit  :miserable: 

"Don't call me Geezey creezy Dad."

You're still doing great, Annie. You didn't get a run, but you're getting a new apartment, so, win!  I would also eat something named cheesy lambstrip ruddyboo.  Anything with Ruddyboo would be consumed by me.  Keep kicking butt out there.

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Well poo. I had something to say today, but I don't remember what it was.

Must not have been overly important.

Oh! Uh...nope, it's gone again.

Oh! Ok, I remember. So I feel awesome :D Because I got right back into the pre-poo-feeling week schedule of fantabulousness. Good food, good workout. Still feeling chubby, but I assume it's hormonal and will chill out in a few days.

Today's exercise

Cardio! Run 30 minutes (5mph)

Weightlifting!

Squat: 5x5x75lbs

Overhead Press: 5x5x45lbs (This one sucked)

Deadlift: 5x5x80lbs

Today's log

7am: Wake up, finish physics lab report. Realize I don't have to go to school until 9am today!

9am: Ridiculously easy physics lab final. Pwnt.

9:30am: Gym tiiiime. I was right, earlier = less people.

11am: Grocery shopping; breakfast: bacon (3x), eggs (2x), homemade salsa

12pm: Ochem discussion

1pm: Ochem lecture

2pm: Back to house, meet handyman to get estimate for damage repair; lunch: fruit/protein smoothie and seaweed snack (it was terriyaki flavor, ew. I like my seaweed salty. Eh...that sounds...odd.)

4pm: Physics lecture

7pm: Dinner: salmon and asparagus

Gum chewed: 4

Beverage: 2L water. My normal pitcher for tea is currently being used to hold salsa :redface: 

Totals: 

Cal: 1414 / 1200

Carb: 119g / 180g

Fat: 69g / 44g  

Protein: 100g / 50g

Sodium: 1018mg / 2500mg

Sugar: 65g / 26g

***I can neither confirm nor deny that I may or may not have possibly had (or not had) a bag of m&m's with dinner. :hororr: *SHAME.*

Music of the day

Queens of the Stone Age - I Sat by the Ocean

Nerdery of the day

So I was at the grocery store this morning, and man, Spiderman has really let himself go. Also, holy veiny wrists  :grumpy:  I swear, it's because I just worked out. 

Thoughts?

Gather 'round children, and sit ye down. I'm going to tell you a story called "this is why we don't let Annie near the sharp objects." It began in the morn, with the intent to make salsa. My roommate was home and asleep, so I decided to be quiet and careful so as not to wake her up. Turns out, I do best when wollering through whatever I'm trying to accomplish. I was putting the tomatoes in the food processor (one of those manual ones) but thought "last time I did this, the skins didnt chop properly, so I should peel them first." Mhmm. So I grated my finger. Next up, I'm chopping the onions with aforementioned food processor, but it's loud. So I very...slowly...push down...and moosh my thumb in the lever, aaaand blood blister. Later, chopping more tomato, and the food processor slips, the bottom falls off. I get tomato juice all over my shirt. At this point, the roommate walks out. I'm sure I made quite a spectacle, in gym clothes with tomato everywhere and a paper towel wrapped around one finger.

But the salsa was lovely.

• Like 1

Keep kicking all the ass, Annie!  You're doing grate (see what I did there?)  Way to go

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Ouch man, sorry to hear that. Btw that food processor sounds really lame... is it?

Ehhh "food processor" is a rather glorified term, its really just some blades in a cup that you press down with a lever. But it beats hand mincing everything :)

• Like 1

Man, I am pooped. Tomorrow (er, today I guess technically) is moving day! And I've spent the last 3 hours packing and cleaning.
I did something stupid today too. I had early morning lab, and since I had to defrost my car, I ended up not eating breakfast. So after lab, I was working out on an empty stomach, weightlifting and everything.

30 min cardio
Weights: squat 5x5x80lbs; row 5x5x70lbs; bench press 5x5x70lbs

And after I didn't really have much protein. I went to the cafeteria and had a weird salad with mangos and oranges and stuff in it. Didn't use much dressing at all, I was kinda proud of that.
Later in the evening I was feelin' some hot chocolate but couldn't find any, so I got one of those Starbucks sugar coffee things. Yick, so much sugar.
Anyway, long day ahead tomorrow. I gotta carry 6 boxes of junk to the new apartment. Also gonna look into fostering a future puppy dog  :)
By the way, I love reading everyone's successes throughout the week. You're all amazing and inspiring :) just thought I'd put that out there.

I love puppies too. They make my heart squee.

Officially official, I am moved out and into my own little spot. I just barely have enough stuff to fill a one bedroom apartment.

I am famished, but have none energies to get in the car and go get food. I don't want to order pizza...I don't really feel like eating, actually. I need to have a sleepypoos.

And some water. Is there anything else I can get delivered? Like a hamburger? That's ridiculous.

• Like 1

Sheeeeeeowza. I am super duper sore. Like super serial not even kidding right now. And I'm all bruised. In random places too, like my left knee?

All I can say is, thank goodness I've been working on squats lately, my legs are fine. Just my arms are all mangled. Ok, that's an exaggeration. Triceps, deltoids, trapezii, and rhomboids are all screamin' at me. Which sucks, I was going to weightlift tomorrow, but I think it would be dangerous at this point. Can't even lift my arm to scratch my hip without wincing. :offended:

And now for something completely different.

inline2_southerncomfort.jpg

'Tis the season, mine friends! I must confess, I drank an entire one of these today. I would drink eggnog all year 'round if I could, but alas, it is seasonal. And extremely bad for you. :nightmare:  Because sugar. And cream. And such.

Photo update tomorrow, possibly! I'm all inflamed and such though. :miserable:

If I did get a dog, I'm thinkin' he shall be called John Lee Pettimore. Same as his daddy, and his daddy before.

Take care of yourself, Annie.  Don't push yourself to injury.  Love the nog.  If you're looking for something that isn't that great, but worth a try at least once, try a Nagasake.  Egg Nog and Sake.  Or make egg nog french toast.  That was a hit at my house Saturday morning.  

I like the dogs name and the reason for it.  Well nerded.  Kick this weeks butt!

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Alrighty! Today, here we are.

Weight: 220 lbs

Body fat %: 27.7%

Waist: 33 in

For those not keeping track (like myself, I had to go look :tongue:), that's 2 pounds up, 1.3% body fat down, and 1 inch lost

So...mixed feelings, but overall I'm happy :) Since it appears most of the gain is muscle.

And, a picture update with a sweater I haven't been able to squeeze into in years.  :redface: 

So...phew. Well. On to the day! 

*Some time later*

Goodness, what a wasted day. I was gonna be all productive and whatnot. That fell through :P I just played WoW all day. Good eating, though! No exercise. But tomorrow, heading to the gym. My muscles feel good today. No pain, whooooo! I want to go for a run, but Christ on a bicycle, is it cold out.

• Like 1