Elastigirl Races to Victory on Rainbow Road

Elastigirl

Last challenge I (like all other smart assassins) looked forward to reading  Devyn's thread. At the end of each of her adventure posts, she would say what items she collected on her adventure. And I thought," I wanna collect stuff!" Since we get to write our own challenges, I decided that this time I get to collect stuff. Deciding what to collect was my next decision. Mario Kart always makes me happy, and what is more fun than racing around a track, and collecting items that  speed you to victory!

quien-es-mas-lindo-boo-o-yoshi-381322.jp

Goal # 1-Lightning –jolting me into action and minimizing the winter blahs

Don’t let winter defeat me!

Walk 15 minutes a day 4x a week

Do light box for 10 min a day 4x a week

120px-Mariokart7_lightning.jpg

Earn 1 lightning bolt each time I complete 1 of the above tasks.

PRIZES 46 lightning bolts= 2 STA, 2 WIS, and a new tea

Goal #2 Turbo Boost

Plan meals- must plan meals for the next week on the weekend

Use recipes from Paleo cookbooks- 1 x a week-

Mario_Mushroom_by_dilfill.png

Earn 1 mushroom each time I complete 1 of the above tasks

PRIZES 10 mushrooms = 3 CHA and a new cookbook

Goal #3 Invincibility and max speed

100 gram Protein and no protein powder, Sunday is excluded

29149_403064813672_5713140_a.jpg

Earn 1 star each day I complete both of these tasks- I need to do both of the tasks for 1 star

PRIZES 33 stars= 4STR

Life goal:

Place computer downstairs in evening ( this way it won’t be a banana peel that I slip on in the morning) and unable to retrieve it until 10:30 am

monedas.jpg

Earn 1 coin for each day I complete the task

PRIZES 38 coins= 3 WIS and a new item of jewelry

BONUS ROUND: If I earn 7 coins in a week, I win my choice of a mushroom, star or lightning bolt to be added to the other goals.

SIDE QUEST

Handstand PVP

PRIZE= Bragging rights and Glory

• Like 3

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

I love the idea! And I love Mario Kart! Sounds a great combination! :)

And I sure hope you have a laptop. Otherwise, that life goal is going to be a pain. :tongue:

Well it could be part of my strength workout, of course there are all the cables to unhook.  ;) Yep, talking about my laptop

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

Heh, I love this theme, and I like those goals. Your idea to put your laptop in the basement is a genius one, I may have to try something like that for when I go to work, since it's near impossible for me not to open it when I get home at midnight. I'd be right annoyed at myself when I have to go get it in the morning, though...

Dare mighty things

Current Challenge

Fun theme! Can't wait to see how your challenge goes.

Cavilie - Level 4 Assassin

Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4

Handstand PVP

7 WIS|2 STA|4.25 CHA|7.75 DEX|1 CON|3.75 STR

"If you can’t take a little bloody nose, maybe you oughtta go back home and crawl under your bed. It’s not safe out here. It’s wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it’s not for the timid."

Q, Star Trek: The Next Generation ('Q Who?')

Heh, I love this theme, and I like those goals. Your idea to put your laptop in the basement is a genius one, I may have to try something like that for when I go to work, since it's near impossible for me not to open it when I get home at midnight. I'd be right annoyed at myself when I have to go get it in the morning, though...

Thanks. When the laptop is open it has a voice that calls to me, must be a cousin to the chocolate cookies that always used to beg me to eat them ;) 

Love the theme! Mario kart is awesome - except that turn into a raging monster haha. :tongue:

The handstand PvP is going to be so much fun!

I actually suck at Mario Kart, my niece even beats me. But it is still fun. The handstand PVP is super fun and inspiring, and I'm gonna win :) 

Yay Elastigirl is back! I had been wondering where your thread was! 

I love the theme and now I want to do a mario theme but I can't :( Lol. But no, seriously, awesome plan and I love that you're keeping the laptop/computer goal but more targetted this time. Can't wait to see how you'll do. 

haha. You can do Mario Smash Bro next challenge :) 

Fun theme! Can't wait to see how your challenge goes.

Thanks

Nice theme! I'm actually really good at mario kart, but it's been a while. 

The collecting thing is really quite brilliant, I'd really want a lot of mushrooms to get that cookbook.

Well, I still think you should be used as an example for new people- always such smart goals.

Main Quest: becoming a decent kettlebell lifter and a great coach

Current challenge: KB Girl prepares to move

my instagram - my gym's instagram

This is amazing!  As soon as I saw the title in the forum, I squeed and shouted "Maro Kart!!"

I love this set up and the "real" rewards to accompany your rising stats!

Crystal Gem Druid || Stat-free Level-free Goodness

"I won't run away anymore... I won't go back on my word... that is my ninja way!" Uzumaki Naruto

"You're pro or you're a noob. It's so easy, that's life."  Athene, Best Paladin in the World

"Do what the fuck you want to." Panic Station, Muse

I love the theme of your challenge, it is very inspiring. I can guess that others challenges will have a lot more ''collectables'' (mine shure will') thanks again to have taken the time to inform me about the handstand PVP.. but that one is mine to win ;) 

Mathieu *Gamer Unleashed*,
Level 4 Hobit scout
STR 8|DEX 5|STA 7|CON 6|WIS 7|CHA 4

Woot Check in: Just did 5 sets of 1-2-3-4-5 ladder reps clean and pressing a 20lb Kettlebell!

I was thinking of making this one of my goals. Glad I didn't since I finished it before I even started the challenge :) 

Now I just to convince my tired body it wants to do swings before I finish my workout :playful: 

You are awesome!

Crystal Gem Druid || Stat-free Level-free Goodness

"I won't run away anymore... I won't go back on my word... that is my ninja way!" Uzumaki Naruto

"You're pro or you're a noob. It's so easy, that's life."  Athene, Best Paladin in the World

"Do what the fuck you want to." Panic Station, Muse

Nice theme! I'm actually really good at mario kart, but it's been a while. 

The collecting thing is really quite brilliant, I'd really want a lot of mushrooms to get that cookbook.

Well, I still think you should be used as an example for new people- always such smart goals.

thanks,I have been tempted to buy some of the new Paleo cookbooks that have come out recently, But I hardly use the recipes in the ones I have, instead just sort of doing the same thing. I figured that using the cookbooks I already have is a good way for me to earn a shiny new cookbook

This is amazing!  As soon as I saw the title in the forum, I squeed and shouted "Maro Kart!!"

I love this set up and the "real" rewards to accompany your rising stats!

Thanks. Hopefully it will be a super motivator for me, I struggle this time of year.

I love the theme of your challenge, it is very inspiring. I can guess that others challenges will have a lot more ''collectables'' (mine shure will') thanks again to have taken the time to inform me about the handstand PVP.. but that one is mine to win ;)

Thanks. And sorry about how disapointed you will be when you lose the PVP to me :playful:

I'm always excited to see what you post for your challenge, and you never disappoint. :)

Thanks

I think your challenge post needs sound effects! I love the Mario Kart setup - looking forward to seeing how it goes!

I actually had thought about sound effects, because they are so fun. But by the time I finished setting up the challenge, I had already spent more time than I planned on. Decided that really I should do something else in the day besides set up my challenge, even if it is more fun than other stuff. Maybe I can do sound effects for my weekly summary.

I actually had thought about sound effects, because they are so fun. But by the time I finished setting up the challenge, I had already spent more time than I planned on. Decided that really I should do something else in the day besides set up my challenge, even if it is more fun than other stuff. Maybe I can do sound effects for my weekly summary.

Oh, no worries, I'm totally making the sound effects for you while I read. It's keeping me amused. :)
  • Like 1

Level 13 Elven Assassin
Challenges: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | Current
Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. - Goethe

Game on. ;)

I hope it's not too late to join it as I'll totally whoop you all! ;)

It's amazing how competitive you all are. Especially when you don't stand a chance. :tongue:

So sorry to dash all your hopes just at the start but they don't call me Elastigirl Consistency handstand Incredible for notting. :playful:

942008_20080514_embed004.jpg

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines