I've been training out of my garage for a while now and mostly eat paleo - I have cheats and I'm just trying to cull the dairy now. I love my garage gym, but I think it would be really good for me to be a little more accountable... I'm a really good boss, but I'm a little biased :)

I'll try and turn my vague 'get stronger, faster and leaner' goals into something more specific...

Thanks guys, I've been thinking about those goals and here's what I've come up with. Let me know if I should adjust them, or how to improve them!

Fitness Goals:

1. 2 x BW deadlift by October (current max ~ 100kgs/225lb @ 63kg/140lb)

2. A muscle up by October

3. Incorporate yoga twice a week from now

Life:

1. Stop saying 'when I have a vegie garden' and make a vegie garden

Not exactle deep, but I would really love to get it done!

Only some of us are scary.

Either way, we're all nerdy. Welcome to the REBELLION!

It appears I've found a shiny new home!

As for training, I have been crossfitting out of my garage for a while now (moved almost a year ago after briefly going to an affiliate gym). I have been focussing on some strength using a Max Effort Black Box template with some shorter WODs since I injured my back about 6 months ago. My back feels really good for the most part, but sometimes gets a bit tight, which is why I want to incorporate the yoga/mobility stuff. My plan, eh? Well, I'll keep following this template for at least another 5 weeks because I been hitting some PB's with the lifts and that's a very nice way to start your day. I will plan out my training, including yoga and skill work for that time to work in with my shifts, no time excuses that way... and I get to make a pretty new spreadsheet...