therealkat says USE SOAP.

thekatisalie

Robert Downey Jr because he's also Sherlock Holmes!

Agreed.  I'd love to hang with him for a day.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

It was a Midnight Ryder by MN's Indeed Brewing. Mmmm black IPA goodness!

Is it too early for a beer?  I don't think so.  Management might have a problem with me drinking though...  Sounds good, Kat.

Level 2 Warforged Druid

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Used to have a desk job where everyone in the office had a bottle or two in their bottom drawer.  It was just an excepted thing there.  I kind of miss that place...

Level 2 Warforged Druid

I have liked one bloody mary in my life.  My friend makes them and they taste like steak

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Then I've had a lot of crappy bloody marys.  All the ones I've tasted were more like tomato.  

I haven't had the ones at Granite City though.  We have been to their brunch a number of times and we always get the bottomless mimosa's instead.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

If you guys ever make it to NYC, this place has an amazeballs Chipotle Bourbon Bloody. Also seen in NYC (my hubbs has become a bloody fanatic), one with bacon sticking out of it + bacon salt rim, an Asian-style bloody, one with a slim jim sticking out the top and a whole host of other bourbony-bloodies. Oh, and one with beef bouillon

• Like 1

Level 83 Wood Elf Druid

Druid: || 59 | 60 | 61 | 61.5 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 ||

Ranger: || 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 ||

||Char/RPG||
STR: 57 || DEX: 59 || STA: 52 || CON: 47 || WIS: 59 || CHA: 59

The company I work for had their own beer made a while ago. Well - they ordered beer and printed their name on it. But for a while there was a truckload of beer just sitting there.

For a short while.

I work with a LOT of beer-drinking guys, it really didn't last very long.

Just trying to get back on my feet. :)

apfelstrudi learns to outrun shamblers | Instagram challenge

If you guys ever make it to NYC, this place has an amazeballs Chipotle Bourbon Bloody. Also seen in NYC (my hubbs has become a bloody fanatic), one with bacon sticking out of it + bacon salt rim, an Asian-style bloody, one with a slim jim sticking out the top and a whole host of other bourbony-bloodies. Oh, and one with beef bouillon

WHAT IS THIS WITCHCRAFT AND GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!! Now I have like 27 reasons to visit NYC lol.

Good job keeping up pretty lady ^_^

• Like 1

Race: Dwarf Class: Ranger Level: 3

STR: 9 | DEX: 7 | STA: 9 | CON: 6 | WIS: 9 | CHA: 8

Current-5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

When you can't run, you crawl, and when you can't crawl - when you can't do that... You find someone to carry you

Ok. So I am playing with the 'What Would I Say?' thing on Facebook... And it generated me this, based on other things I have said on Facebook:

"This day has just been Robert Downey, Jr's butt in Iron Man 3.

-KatherineBot"

Level 24 Frost Archer ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

Current Challenge: thekatisalie is back :: no seriously this time

MyFitnessPal || Strava || SmashRun || Twitch

I Instagram. I tweet. I cosplay

Main Goal: Lose 5 pounds.

First weigh in coming atcha on Montag!

Goal 1: Get back to meal planning and clean eating.

All of my meals were just fine. I did have a processed snack today... Which I instantly regretted. I will dock myself a point for that. That is 2 points for today.

1 point per planned meal. -1 point for quick options like eating out or vending machine snacks. (126 max points)

Goal 2: Run. Train. Lift. Do.

Ran for the first time in two weeks today. It was great. Except my damned headphones kept falling. I should have done another mile, but I was too annoyed. Any recommendations on good running headphones? This is 1 point for today.

1 point per gym visit. 1 extra point for extra visits. -1 point for each day of the required 3 missed per week. (18 max points, plus extra credit)

Life Quest: Get that damned credit card under control and start moving on.
No credit card purchases today. Also no payments. Yet.

1 point per payment. -1 point per use of card. (12 max points)

Side Quest: Meditate. Journal.

Nothing today. Unless you call meditation passing out on the couch at 7:30.

1 point per meditation. 3 points available per week. (18 max points)

Goal 3: Track in My Fitness Pal every day.
I got another beer today! Farm Hand Ale from Vivant in Michigan. Also, I was again about 200-150 under my goal. MFP keeps telling me this means I will be like 156 in 5 weeks. I laugh at it and say "I'll believe it when I see it." This is 1 point for me today.

1 point per day tracked. -1 point per day not tracked. (42 max points)

Running Total: 20 points

Good job on the run!!! :D

Running gear seems to be the most problematic part of the whole thing. I use the gumy earbuds with the removable squishy bits. If I put the smallest ones on they stay in alright. They come with different sizes for different ears. :)

What I still haven't figured out yet is how to get any of my phone apps to track my progress accurately...

MFP keeps telling me this means I will be like 156 in 5 weeks.

This is what made me neurotic while tracking! Especially on cheat days, when it tells you you'll be 175 lbs in 5 weeks...

• Like 1

CactusWren

progress thread

This is what made me neurotic while tracking! Especially on cheat days, when it tells you you'll be 175 lbs in 5 weeks...

I agree....try it with a number twice that, lol.

Side Quest: Meditate. Journal.

Nothing today. Unless you call meditation passing out on the couch at 7:30.

Yes I do, it counts!

Goal 1: Get back to meal planning and clean eating.

All of my meals were just fine. I did have a processed snack today... Which I instantly regretted. I will dock myself a point for that.

I am assuming that this 'processed' snack was the bad kind of snack?  I know we all try to stay way from processed foods, but there are some brands out there that are not as bad as others, maybe it would help to keep some of those around?!?

Anyway...I think you are rocking this first week.  Keep on keepin' on!

• Like 1

“It’s the sensible, logical thing to do, of course, which is why we don’t do it.” -Tanis, Dragons of Autumn Twilight

"Hope is the denial of reality. It is the carrot dangled before the draft horse to keep him plodding along in a vain attempt to reach it." - Raistlin - Dragons of Autumn Twilight

Current Challenge

Bwahahaha, yeah. Tomorrow is cheat day and I can only imagine what it will say...

I had a pair with the squishy bits -- they keep falling out! My husband loves them... I have found on pair at Target that actually stay in... and I can't find them since my last race. ><

Bwahahaha, yeah. Tomorrow is cheat day and I can only imagine what it will say...

I had a pair with the squishy bits -- they keep falling out! My husband loves them... I have found on pair at Target that actually stay in... and I can't find them since my last race. ><

Maybe your squishy bits were the wrong size!? (insert cleverness here)

I've always wondered if the buds with the attached ear clips would be any good, but wasn't willing to pay to find out. Or the ones with the band around the back of the neck?

• Like 1

CactusWren

progress thread

I have a pair of these and I really like them. 

http://www.target.com/p/sony-around-the-ear-headphones-black-mdras200-blk/-/A-14495475#prodSlot=medium_2_16

Yes they are not the best, but they don't cost a fortune and I don't worry if I leave them at the gym or loose track of them.  Plus they are going to get sweat covered and tossed around and bounce around with my movement, so why spend a fortune on them.  The part that wraps around the ear is comfortable and makes them stay in place pretty well.

• Like 1

“It’s the sensible, logical thing to do, of course, which is why we don’t do it.” -Tanis, Dragons of Autumn Twilight

"Hope is the denial of reality. It is the carrot dangled before the draft horse to keep him plodding along in a vain attempt to reach it." - Raistlin - Dragons of Autumn Twilight

Current Challenge

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines