FaePrice weighs 183...its a start!

FaePrice

Alright, I really worked my butt off today and got up to 4.5 hours of exercise, for a B instead of a C grade for the week.  Woohoo!

And if anyone was curious, my new veggie ideas for week 1 were steamed artichokes, toasted seaweed, sliced cucumber, and a kale salad thingy you cook with mushrooms, onions, etc.  These are all actually new to me to actually prepare and eat.  lol

Hope everyone else had a good week too!

Hey guys.  I am alive.  After joining Overeaters Anonymous, I have discovered that I have a pretty significant eating disorder.  So with that in mind, my focus has been on recovery, not diet and fitness.  I am not doing the NF challenge right now, and don't have much to contribute to you guys', as mine is not a simple issue of willpower, motivation, etc, and I'm a bit startled and confused by these revelations.  I'm hoping that maybe by the next challenge I will figure out a way to create something that lets me stay in this community and get better at the same time.  I still read you guys' posts, and I miss you all!

Hey guys.  I am alive.  After joining Overeaters Anonymous, I have discovered that I have a pretty significant eating disorder.  So with that in mind, my focus has been on recovery, not diet and fitness.  I am not doing the NF challenge right now, and don't have much to contribute to you guys', as mine is not a simple issue of willpower, motivation, etc, and I'm a bit startled and confused by these revelations.  I'm hoping that maybe by the next challenge I will figure out a way to create something that lets me stay in this community and get better at the same time.  I still read you guys' posts, and I miss you all!

I'm really proud of you for getting the treatment you need and taking care of yourself so well- I know that you're well on your way to a healthy relationship with food and nothing can keep you down :3

Please keep in touch, even if you aren't "doing the challenge"!

www.facebook.com/leahroseaz
Current Challenge: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/40135-roninmoro-starts-talking/
Level 2 Half-elf Druid/Scout
Dabbles in Monk and Assassin
:panda:
Always traveling!

Congratulations on that step, it seems that you are happy to have taken it.

Never believe that you have to be doing a challenge to be here, please come as often or rarely as you like. There are people on the forums that don't feel that challenges are right for them so they do other things, and hang around.

We're still here for you!

I have chosen to believe in myself.

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines