David's epic quest to be a Samurai

Wannaberanger9

I'll start with a intro, my name is David and im a twig basically, I do have a decent amount of belly fat i want to get rid of and also i want to build muscle because my arms are sticks and i cant even do two proper push-ups :( But this is all going to change!

My challenge:

Main quest:

My main quest is just to get stronger. To do this I will:

1. Go to the gym at least four times a week working on cardio and building my upper body mainly
  2. Add extra protein to my diet
  3. Work paleo foods into my diet eg instead of toast ill have a smoothie

Life quest:

My life quest is to become a better all rounded person my aims are to study for exams, do well in exams, get a girlfriend and improve my social skills ( make more friends!) 

Thats really it hope you all do well in your challenges :D

STR: 4 DEX: 3 STA: 2 CON: 2 CHA: 2 WIS: 2

"Your life is a journey, all journeys have ups and downs but 

but your choices determine these and 

where your journey takes you." - wannaberanger9

View my present challenge HERE

I like your quest a lot, I'm sure if you keep at it you'll get rid of your belly and your twigness! :) 

Even if you focus on upper body training I would definitely throw some legwork in aswell. Some deadlifts and squats! Helps for your overal fitness as well. 

image.png

Just a joke. :) Good luck! 

I like your quest a lot, I'm sure if you keep at it you'll get rid of your belly and your twigness! :) 

Even if you focus on upper body training I would definitely throw some legwork in aswell. Some deadlifts and squats! Helps for your overal fitness as well. 

image.png

Hahahahahaha :D great picture and thanks for the support :)

Hihi! <3 

Just wondering, is your gym nearby? Going there four times a week is a lot of (awesomeness) dedication! :) I know I disliked the time to travel back and forth. 

image.png

Dude, isn't this the guy who spent years in a wheelchair and after tons of surgery was able to walk again...

Be More Ninja

Current Challenge

Instagram

Hihi! <3 

Just wondering, is your gym nearby? Going there four times a week is a lot of (awesomeness) dedication! :) I know I disliked the time to travel back and forth.

Yes my gym is just 4 minutes walk away :)

Dude, isn't this the guy who spent years in a wheelchair and after tons of surgery was able to walk again...

Honestly, no clue! If it is I feel sorry that this meme was used on him, but it wasn't meant to be mean to him or anyone. What would his name be then? I'm genuinely curious! 

Great goals! You can do it! I can't do a"real" push-up yet without a lot of pain, so I've been doing wall pushups. I plan to ease myself into knee pushups and then real pushups as I get stronger! :)

Scout - Level 15 Half-Elf Ranger

STR15 | DEX5.5 | STA17 | CON39.5 | WIS18 | CHA10.5 

Challenges: Current Challenge #18 | #17 Part 2 | #17#16#15#14#13#12 Part 2 | #12#11 | #10 | #9 | #8 | #7 | #6 | #5 | #4 Part II | #4 | #3 | #2 | #1

My Blog | Facebook | My BeachBody | My NF Character

Spoiler

Lose 84 lbs (From 219 to 135): Current weight = 202.9

100%
19%

Walk to Mordor (Hobbiton to Mount Doom - 1779 miles) [so far: 1515.60 miles  - logged to 06/13/16

[progress=purple]85[/progress]

Great Quest! Excited to see your progress! How have you been doing the past few days?

Thanks my challenge is going ok had exs in the last week so haven't been 100% committed but I will be this week :D

And so week 1 complete only 5 more to go :D so heres this weeks progress report and grade :)

Progress Report:  The week started off good had paleo breakfast on Monday and Tuesday but with exams on Thursday and Friday my concentration moved and now the last four days have been bad unfortunately,,,but tomorrow is a new to exercise and burn all the crap i eat in the last 4 days soo id give myself a grade of a C- I know i can do better and that's what this new week is for! best of luck at your challenge!! :)

Good job on your successful start to a healthier life :)

Are you going for a caloric surplus or deficit? Since you want to build muscle but at the same time lose belly fat it must be quite difficult to find the right amount to eat...

Hi :) I just eat when I feel hungry and include protein in every meal that's the best why of doing it I think :)

Hi :) I just eat when I feel hungry and include protein in every meal that's the best why of doing it I think :)

That's what I'm doing this challenge and it seems to be working :)

Scout - Level 15 Half-Elf Ranger

STR15 | DEX5.5 | STA17 | CON39.5 | WIS18 | CHA10.5 

Challenges: Current Challenge #18 | #17 Part 2 | #17#16#15#14#13#12 Part 2 | #12#11 | #10 | #9 | #8 | #7 | #6 | #5 | #4 Part II | #4 | #3 | #2 | #1

My Blog | Facebook | My BeachBody | My NF Character

Spoiler

Lose 84 lbs (From 219 to 135): Current weight = 202.9

100%
19%

Walk to Mordor (Hobbiton to Mount Doom - 1779 miles) [so far: 1515.60 miles  - logged to 06/13/16

[progress=purple]85[/progress]

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines