My Morning Madness!

rougecrayon

My first challenge went... okay. I did better than most other times I've tried, but I think I can do better. So Here it is! My Second Challenge;

Main Quest: To lose weight, feel healthy and look good naked ;-)

I am beginning the week with health problems - a cold maybe, so I'm going to keep my goals pretty small - energy needed-wise. I am also back at work Full time starting on the 11th, so my goals can't aim too high, I need to adjust to 8 less hours in my day!! Now my boyfriend quit his job (which we are not quite prepared for)  and we will be starting up his construction business.... my life is going to be pretty darn busy!

Trackable Goals:

1. Water - 76oz Water

Begin everyday with a warm glass of water, and get colder as the day goes on

Track using Water Tracking App

2. Walk/Stairs in the Morning

Raise Body Temperature with 5 min of Cardio

3. Yoga in the Mornings.

Just starting with 5 minutes - sun salutations.

Track using a Yoga Calendar

No extra goal this time... things are going to be hard enough already. But a cold needs rest and relaxation, and I can't be pushing myself too hard.

On the brighter side of things we officially have no money to go out (practically no money at all) but that means that my boyfriend will finally be on board with eating only at home, only healthy veggie-filled plates!

So I will see on Monday - do my measurements and check in.

At least you are finding the silver lining of this adventure of yours! The water goal is cool, I'm doing something similar but I'm not messing with the temperatures. I will be happy to be drinking regular amounts of water.

Starting a business up is stressful so kick that cold, heal up. We're here for you, looking forward to your progress.

The question isn't who's going to let me, it's who's going to stop me!     

~(to come when I remember)

Level 3 Adventurer

Huge NF Meet up?

Polls for marathon meet up: States   International (more info click the link above!)

Different temperature effect our body differently! Warm water helps your digestive system get kicking, and I have a digestive disease, so it's important to calm my belly, and start the day off right! If you add a little lemon it adds LOTS more health benefits!

Drinking cold water throughout the day, and with meals because cold water lowers your body temperature, which causes your body to start working! You will burn a couple of calories working to get the temp back to normal, and you will feel fuller faster, because you're body has already begun the digestive process!!

My first challenge went... okay. I did better than most other times I've tried, but I think I can do better. So Here it is! My Second Challenge;

Main Quest: To lose weight, feel healthy and look good naked ;-)

I am beginning the week with health problems - a cold maybe, so I'm going to keep my goals pretty small - energy needed-wise. I am also back at work Full time starting on the 11th, so my goals can't aim too high, I need to adjust to 8 less hours in my day!! Now my boyfriend quit his job (which we are not quite prepared for)  and we will be starting up his construction business.... my life is going to be pretty darn busy!

Trackable Goals:

1. Water - 76oz Water

Begin everyday with a warm glass of water, and get colder as the day goes on

Track using Water Tracking App

2. Walk/Stairs in the Morning

Raise Body Temperature with 5 min of Cardio

3. Yoga in the Mornings.

Just starting with 5 minutes - sun salutations.

Track using a Yoga Calendar

No extra goal this time... things are going to be hard enough already. But a cold needs rest and relaxation, and I can't be pushing myself too hard.

On the brighter side of things we officially have no money to go out (practically no money at all) but that means that my boyfriend will finally be on board with eating only at home, only healthy veggie-filled plates!

So I will see on Monday - do my measurements and check in.

Welcome to the Druids rougecrayon!

It certainly sounds like there are a lot of changes going on in your life right now, how wise of you to adjust your aims :-)

Do you plan to do yoga and cardio every day? How will you grade your upcoming success?

Sun salutations are magical…..

Good luck!

I look forward to reading your first weekly update.

I have chosen to believe in myself.

Good Morning!

This morning I woke up, made an apple Crisp (mmmm smells good), removed the screens from the windows, made a delicious healthy breakfast, and have just weighed in to myfitnesspal account with success.

What a terrible week and other than drinking lots of water... once again I got sick!! I started this challenge with a minor cold. Unfortunately I didn't realize that cold medicine has acetaminophen in it, and didn't realize it until I went to the doctor, 3 days into not eating. :-(... simple cold, I need different meds. I ended up going to bed at 8pm for that week, and I got over the cold more quickly than I ever remember having done before!! So I'm finally feeling better. Complete one morning of goals (I don't push when I'm sick) plan my Thursday morning 1 hour yoga class... OOPS, now I have strep. Cancel Yoga, no more goals... now I can't even drink water (it hurts.) Strep is really terrible.

So today I am finally feeling better. Minor symptoms of the infection wearing off and I have to put off my medication until it is all gone from my system. I finally feel well enough to do things, and I get sick then sick all month. Terrible.

So Today is a Sunday and the first of the month. Great day to start things.. a bit different from my original goals but now-Christmas

1) Track your Spending!

• Track every single purchase for everything... sort into category w/ receipt
  • Talk to accountant about new business plan

2) Water! Water will always be my goal

3) Walking!

Now that I am feeling better, I would like to start walking again. I also plan to pick up the pace of walking and maybe find hills to walk up, or stairs.

I hate being sick :-(   WAH!

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines