Hanging with the Turtles - Panczo's 7th Challenge

Panczo

the end of the challenge has finally come :)

here is a quick wrap up:

1. Philoshopy 100%: Stay Positive, Stay Content - 10 min day planning and 'positive' thinking after morning meditation – 5 Work days/week

2. Nutrition 97%: Healthy breakfast – not-bread– 5 work days/week

3. Fitness 83%: Move my body 3x/week

4. Life Quest 63%– Learning Math 240min per week – plan: 4x60min after work: M,T,Th,F

average score: 86% = which is better than 70% which means: LEVEL UP !!!

- well my fitness goals went suprisingly well. I especially enjoyed my new breakfasts and getting back to regular trainings...

- my morning day planning are not as helpful as I was hoping it will be, but it's pretty useful.

- I abandoned my life quest somewhere in week 4 and I still can't get back to it. I'm not sure if I want to ... :/

- most of my old habits was abondened as well :/ - hugely due to being depressed and down most of the 2nd half of the challenge...

- to be honest I feel like I have done pretty much this year. I tried different activities, different eating patterns and meals. I tried to get to know myself and my needs better. BUT at the same time I realize I was running in circles. I am still in the same place I was 1 year ago - both fitness and life - wise. Right now I don't have any solid habbits that I can say will last for sure. 

- and I feel that once more I lost direction .... damn it!

ps. I will be back for next round anyway... probably :) 

Elf Druid - Level 8         looking around for happiness || tracking || #intro || #old

"Most people think they’ll feel good once they reach some goal. By linking happiness to something you don’t have yet, you denying yourself the power to create it in the moment. Your happiness is your birth right. It shouldn’t depend on you ACHIEVING something. Start by claiming it and using it to make your journey fun all the way and not just at the end." S.Chandler

"Now and then it's good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy" G. Apollinaire

thanks for stoping by E :)

well it all depends how we define progress - is experiencing new stuff a progress too? Probably it's kind of growing so I'm not saying by any means that this year was waste of time - nothing of that sort. Just that I was hoping to make more solid changes both in my habits, my looks, my injuries and fitness abilities and in not-fitness related life things - like job, friends, living conditions, etc...

Elf Druid - Level 8         looking around for happiness || tracking || #intro || #old

"Most people think they’ll feel good once they reach some goal. By linking happiness to something you don’t have yet, you denying yourself the power to create it in the moment. Your happiness is your birth right. It shouldn’t depend on you ACHIEVING something. Start by claiming it and using it to make your journey fun all the way and not just at the end." S.Chandler

"Now and then it's good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy" G. Apollinaire

oh yeah, that one too :D

I know I often focus too much on negatives... to be fair there are at least few cool things I'm really happy I did them during last year:

• I began my adventure with Nerd Fitness :) I met few awesome people and I motivate myself every single challenge to do smth :) I've never endured so long on any Internet forum before
  • yes, I've got engaged to a woman with whom I am 6 years now. And I know her smth like 14years!!! To be honest I don't like weddings, family meeting and all the spending that comes with it but I want to marry that girl so that's what's about to happen.
  • I found out about amazing hobby for me: board games !!! In my country it sounds pretty lame, but that's because people have no idea how amazing these games are these days. They still think we only have monopoly, scrabble and chess (although I love chess a lot :)) anyways I met a couple of great people here in my small town who love to play and have lots of games.
  • I've visited Italy and Rome in particular which was on my bucket list for a long time :)
  • I performed in the television series as a extra:) another long dream of mine - although I would prefer being an extra in Hobbit trilogy than some local serie - this one must suffice
  • I began my journey with meditation and listening much much more to my inner self
  • I wrote a shit a lot of my fantasy book - although it's on hold again
  • I met someone while playing board games - a girl. I think I'm in love with two girls right now and don't know what to do...
  • just kidding :) it's just a test if anyone got to reading so far :D
  • I finally finished healing my teeth - first time in years I don't have another dentist appointment :D

probably if I would think longer I would find more things ... but that will do :)

46440-Obama-Not-Bad-Rage-Face-Q9gf.jpeg

Lolololol @ your test! Polyamory is a thing, maybe your girl would be okay with it, just sayin' :tongue:

You had some very awesome progress this year.

:D I sure will ask her that one day :) who knows :D

Hi Panczo,

congratulations to your engagement! And all the best for you two in your common future!

thx M :)

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines