simonize120: Time to hit the brakes.

Latsu Swagneel

And so, another week has passed, and with it, again, comes a new weight.

Even with Thanksgiving and Hanukkah, I still had a loss of 1 pound this past week, bringing my weight down to 197 lbs.

Because of the holidays, meditation was affected, giving me less time to do that.

Puzzles kept to their usual rate of a few crosswords and the free daily Lumosity games.

My workouts over the last week were also non-existent.

Otherwise, my progress has been somewhat shaky over this past week, but I was able to, even with the holidays, keep the weight off, keep my mind clear, and maintain a positive outlook on everything.

All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances,
And one man in his time plays many parts,

So, another week has gone by.

I have lost another pound, bringing my weight down to 196lb.

I have changed one of my goals. Life requires constant shifting to keep up with it's curveballs.

my original goal was to do the Hotel Workout. That has changed to do the lifting which I have started.

I started doing StrongLifts, and am now up to doing the week 2 exercises. I feel awesome doing this, and have made a decision that i WILL stick to.

Meditation has been completely derailed due to exams. I have no time to take from my day to stop everything. But, instead of meditation, I have made it a point to go to sleep earlier, making me actually feel better in the morning, so, YAY.

The only original goal which has stayed is the puzzle goal. I have added doing problems for my classes to the umbrella of puzzles.

With finals next week, I most likely will not have the chance to come in to respond, so...best of Luck to everybody!

All the world's a stage,

So...it's over...time to recap.

My weight loss ended at 193lbs. That means I kept losing, without gaining anything back.

Working out was done for 3 weeks, at my stated amount of 3x/week. Therefore, I will be grading that as a 50%, meaning a E.

Sleeping earlier was done every night since that goal was changed. Until then though, meditation was done on a 50/50 basis. I will be giving myself a 75%, meaning a C.

Puzzles were done everyday. There were no days that were missed. This gives me a 100% on this goal, for a grade of A+.

Overall, I believe I could have done better. The average grade was 75%, meaning a grade of C.

Next challenge will be better.

All the world's a stage,

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines