Finally got someone to take a picture of my torso from behind...

Guest SheBeast

Guest SheBeast

And honestly, I can't believe how tough I look. Even my rear and legs are easy to look at, but this is the first glimpse I've had of my flexed arms and upper back.

I've been working hard as nails since May and it's easy to track my progress from the front.  This marks 6 months and only makes me more excited to see myself in one year!  Any advice one what I should improve is welcome!

UAIKHqG.jpg

Your back looks trained up and fit !!!

Weight lifting or bodyweight training ?

“Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.â€

“Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.†“If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you’ll never get it done.†“Knowledge will give you power, but character respect.â€There are plenty of people in this world who know what they have to do to get what they want. The few that succeed are those who develop a character of constant and deliberate action.

“The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering.â€

You only have one life in this body so make the most of it by creating something that adds value to those around you.

Bruce Lee

Awesome. Now you've got me wondering what I look like from behind...

I slacked a bit this week though. When I slack, even just for a week, I feel like all my muscle is melting away... probably not the case but that's how I feel.

Must get back into it!

Primal Chai
Race: Human | Class: Adventurer

[Level: 0 | STR 0 | DEX 0 | STA 0 | CON 0 | WIS 0 | CHA 0 ]

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."  - Christopher Hitchens

Looks like you're doing great! Congratulations! I'm that much more pumped to get in better shape myself!

Aisha
Half-Giant Warrior, Level 5

STR: 7 || DEX: 6 || STA: 8 || CON: 7.5 || WIS: 12.5 || CHA: 5

Challenges: 5 4 3 2 1

If you have come here to help me, you are wasting your time.

But if you have come because your liberation is bound up with mine,

then let us work together. -Lilla Watson

Guest SheBeast

To answer the questions as to what sort of training I do, I mostly lift weights, but I do mix a fair amount of body weight in there.  I'm a fan of compound lifts, i.e. clean and press, lumberjack squats to press, dead lifts, plank rows, get-ups.  The more bang for the buck, the better.  I'll do things occasionally that blast the hell out of me like cleaning the barbell from the floor, placing it back on the floor, jumping my feet back, then doing a pushup... and repeating that cycle until I am panting.