AMZRaven- Take 2! Time to follow through!

AMZRaven

Alright, so this is my second challenge, first time in a guild, and totally psyched!

So main goal is carrying over from the first quest: Lose the weight and fit into a size 14! (one size at a time, I say)

• As for the mini-quests to get there... hmmm
  • Beginner's Body Weight Workout: at least 1x a week! (Learned from experience- smaller goal = larger possibility of getting it done!)
  • Walk more than 1 mile at least 3x a week!
  • Make it through the holidays without breaking the no grains rule! (A little sugar and mashed potatoes won't KILL me, though maybe we can try mashed yucca... hmm)

As for the side quest: Complete transition from Wells checking to Capital One 360, and pay off another $200 on the credit cards!!

Three days in and I just lost my support in my now-ex boyfriend... ugh, I feel zero motivation to go work out, even though I know I should...

I will do my best to get to the gym today... or maybe i'll try the body weight workout at home... no clue what to do to get ahead in these goals... at least im still eating well...

Ok, so, still sadly lacking in the workout department and walks have ground to a halt... Booo...

But, I bought a size 14 pair of jeans and... THEY FIT *squee* so happy!

Still eating paleo, still trying to find the motivation to work out, and Still having  a lot of trouble eating enough calories, but altogether happier than before!

I love this!

Keep working at it, and you'll get to where you want to be!  Motivate yourself, and use the newly found single life to really focus on who you are, what you want, and how to kick much ass.

"The world meets nobody halfway. When you want something, you gotta take it." -Lincoln Hawk, Over The Top.

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/39221-getting-strong-now-gijoes-battle-log/

-.-

so, some walking in the park (maybe 2 miles over a week) is all I have to report... But, still no bread! I am so proud to have cut out all grains, 90% of sugars, and my diet is going quite well!

Now all I have to do is get off my @$$ and exercise...

One step at a time now, pushups after work today, no excuses!

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines