27angel's Time to hit Reboot (4th challenge)

27angel

My main quest is to lose weight and fit into size 10 clothing by my 39th birthday on February 27th. Currently I weigh 201 and wear sizes 16/18 clothing.

The missions for this 6 week challenge that will help me achieve success in my main quest are as follows: I will be disciplined about eating a 100% primal diet. I also plan to follow the Primal Blueprint Fitness plan. Since I am not regularly exercising right now I will ease into this plan. I will walk every day during my lunch break (even if I am not feeling like it) unless it is raining. If it is raining I will need to make-up the walking on the treadmill when I get home from work. The only rainy day exception will be Thursdays when I don't get home until 9:30pm. I will also do some form of cardio one of the weekend days. The other day will be a rest day. Total weekly cardio will be a minimum of 3 hours. During the 6 weeks, after my body has adjusted to the daily cardio I will add bodyweight strength training two days a week for 30 minutes each. By the end of the challenge I will have added one sprint session of 15 minutes per week. (I am not sure if this counts as 2 large missions or 1 large and 3 smaller missions.)

I plan on keeping track of my progress on the fitness missions on an excel spreadsheet.

My goals for this 6 week challenge will be to break through the plateau that I have been on since September and to increase my strength and endurance.

Since I will be performing in a small chamber orchestra (the first time since high school) for a Christmas Cantata in mid-December my life quest during the next six-weeks is to practice my violin for 30 minutes every day.

The motivation for my main quest is to be happy with my body and be an inspiration for my children. The motivation for my life quest is not to be embarrassed during the Christmas performance. :redface-new:

Level 3 Adventurer

Ogre disguised high elf

STR 1, DEX 0, STA 0, CON 3, WIS 4, CHA 1

1st Challenge   2nd Challenge    3rd Challenge   Current Challenge

and you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind, and with all your strength. Mark 12:30

Great goals!! Good luck!! :)

• Like 1

Scout - Level 15 Half-Elf Ranger

STR15 | DEX5.5 | STA17 | CON39.5 | WIS18 | CHA10.5 

Challenges: Current Challenge #18 | #17 Part 2 | #17#16#15#14#13#12 Part 2 | #12#11 | #10 | #9 | #8 | #7 | #6 | #5 | #4 Part II | #4 | #3 | #2 | #1

My Blog | Facebook | My BeachBody | My NF Character

Spoiler

Lose 84 lbs (From 219 to 135): Current weight = 202.9

100%
19%

Walk to Mordor (Hobbiton to Mount Doom - 1779 miles) [so far: 1515.60 miles  - logged to 06/13/16

[progress=purple]85[/progress]

awesome goals!  good luck this challenge!  After you do the walks for lunch awhile, you will get addicted to them.  It is a refresher to get away and relax a bit.  I started taking lunch walks a couple years ago and find when I go through withdrawals and get cranky when I have to miss one.

Day 2 of this challenge has been a failure so far! I am having HUGE stress at work which is causing me a lot of anxiety. This stress has made my willpower against the sweets that people keep bringing to work null and void. I just have no energy to pull away and say no today. Plus today I was asked to work through my normal lunch break and take a much later break. Basically they want me to take my break from 2-3 when it is normally 12-1. Since my normal time to leave is 4 I have opted to skip my lunch break altogether and leave an hour early. I quickly ate my lunch during my morning break. Hopefully, I will be able to make up my walk for today when I get home.

Level 3 Adventurer

Ogre disguised high elf

STR 1, DEX 0, STA 0, CON 3, WIS 4, CHA 1

1st Challenge   2nd Challenge    3rd Challenge   Current Challenge

and you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind, and with all your strength. Mark 12:30

That sucks!! I don't actually get a lunch break... I am expected to eat while I work, which sucks a lot! You can get through this!! Tomorrow is a new day, heck the next hour is a new hour!:)

• Like 1

Scout - Level 15 Half-Elf Ranger

STR15 | DEX5.5 | STA17 | CON39.5 | WIS18 | CHA10.5 

Challenges: Current Challenge #18 | #17 Part 2 | #17#16#15#14#13#12 Part 2 | #12#11 | #10 | #9 | #8 | #7 | #6 | #5 | #4 Part II | #4 | #3 | #2 | #1

My Blog | Facebook | My BeachBody | My NF Character

Spoiler

Lose 84 lbs (From 219 to 135): Current weight = 202.9

100%
19%

Walk to Mordor (Hobbiton to Mount Doom - 1779 miles) [so far: 1515.60 miles  - logged to 06/13/16

[progress=purple]85[/progress]

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines