• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Teirin

Teirin gets back to Judo

Well, if you're stumbling into issues and nobody will tell you what they are, then that's really on them, because they aren't putting you in a position where you can avoid them. Truly, I fail to see how that's your fault.

Anyway, it sounds like the holidays ultimately knocked you off your path a bit more than you liked. But it's okay. The path is still waiting, and the coming year isn't going to have anywhere near the level of stress for a while. I bet you can get back on it.

It isn't but it still ends in someone feeling hurt.

More than I hoped but less than I worried. January will be back to normal.

Well, if you're stumbling into issues and nobody will tell you what they are, then that's really on them, because they aren't putting you in a position where you can avoid them. Truly, I fail to see how that's your fault.

Anyway, it sounds like the holidays ultimately knocked you off your path a bit more than you liked. But it's okay. The path is still waiting, and the coming year isn't going to have anywhere near the level of stress for a while. I bet you can get back on it.

^All of that

It was a challenge getting back to Judo this challenge you said because work eats you this time of year.  Honestly, if you put it in *that* context, you didn't do horrible. You managed to go to classes AND do that thing that lets you get the money.  Not a bad thing at all.  And once things slow down, this'll motivate you to further your goals again :)

^All of that

It was a challenge getting back to Judo this challenge you said because work eats you this time of year. Honestly, if you put it in *that* context, you didn't do horrible. You managed to go to classes AND do that thing that lets you get the money. Not a bad thing at all. And once things slow down, this'll motivate you to further your goals again :)

Yep, It went much better than last year so I'm fairly pleased with it. And January will be better.