AshPS

I used to wake up with numb arms but this is a sickening ache that runs from my shoulder to my hand. I'm pretty sure it is because I can only lay on my right side. So far haven't located another position, even with pillows, that doesn't bug that hip/ groin area.  :rolleyes:

I like that hammock idea.  :D

there will def be pictures when/if I get it all set up

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

I just gotta say the visuals in my brain of all of you sleeping with your arms up above your head are pretty amusing...

Keep thinking of this and I don't know why:

pTgt21U.gif

Spoiler

Currently...

Playing (Video Game): RDR2

DMing: Tyranny of Dragons.  First session 11/29.

Broba Fett tracks em down.

Facebook (Personal)  Facebook (Author Page)

Past Challenges:

I just gotta say the visuals in my brain of all of you sleeping with your arms up above your head are pretty amusing...

Keep thinking of this and I don't know why:

pTgt21U.gif

Lol, now it's stuck in my brain! :lol:

That cracks me up!

Level 6 Pixie Assassin Rangerish Adventurer
Current Challenge: Guess What??
Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th 12th 13th 14th  Battle Log
-We can't always change the things we've done, but we can change what we do next.

-I don't have a choice. I deserve a better life and this is what I have to do to get there.
-Whatever doesn't kill me....Had better start running.

Any idea that involves a hammock is probably a better idea than the non-hammock version. :D

Agreed, lol!  ^_^

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

-We can't always change the things we've done, but we can change what we do next.

-I don't have a choice. I deserve a better life and this is what I have to do to get there.

Good morning, Ash! :love_heart: :love_heart:

I hope you'll have a better night and less painful arms today... um... tomorrow? Well, Thursday, anyway... :D

I like Jenn's idea of pillow packing (or stacking?) - sounds like it could work very nicely, at least if one is not inclined to move too much around while sleeping. :encouragement:

Hobbit 

Challenges: 14 | 13 | 12 | 11 | 10 | 9| 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

My shiny new "battle" log - probably more of a plodding-along log, but hey, it's mine!

I hope you'll have a better night and less painful arms today... um... tomorrow? Well, Thursday, anyway... :D

I like Jenn's idea of pillow packing (or stacking?) - sounds like it could work very nicely, at least if one is not inclined to move too much around while sleeping. :encouragement:

Good morning swampling!  :love_heart: :love_heart:

Man, did it again! Forgot the update. Will put it up after this comment. :rolleyes:

Thank you! The pain pills help. Don't know if I have that many pillows, lol! And I have been sleeping on our sofa. So I have some support there.

My 4 yr old got used to sleeping in our bed while I was gone and now refuses to go back to hers. Can't sleep with her yet as she is a kicker in her sleep! :nightmare: 

Have an awesome Thursday!

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

Challenge Week 2 Day 10

MACROS:  :triumphant: :triumphant:

1 Egg, 3 Egg Whites, 1 Banana

Apple, 2 1/2 T. PB

Protein Shake (2 sc.), 1 T. OJ Concentrate

3 Egg Whites, 1 C. Broccoli

8 oz Greek Yogurt, 100g. Pomegranate

Total Macros:    1254 CAL / 123 PRO / 134.5 CHO / 16 FAT   (20%)

FLUIDS:    128 oz   :triumphant: :triumphant:

MOVEMENT:   :triumphant: :triumphant:

Strength Training as listed before & 35 minutes of biking

All in all a productive day!  ^_^

Have a fantastic Thursday everyone!

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

Total Macros:    1254 CAL / 123 PRO / 134.5 CHO / 16 FAT   (20%)

FLUIDS:    128 oz   :triumphant: :triumphant:

MOVEMENT:   :triumphant: :triumphant:

Strength Training as listed before & 35 minutes of biking

All in all a productive day!  ^_^

Chock full 'o WIN! :triumphant:

• Like 1

Sculptor - Warrior

LVL 4 | STR 10 | DEX 8 | WIS 12 | CHA 8 | STA 1 | CON 6

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

Chock full 'o WIN! :triumphant:

Lol, thank you Donar! :redface:

Every day is starting to feel like a win. I actually managed to almost sit straight up today without having to brace myself! :triumphant:

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

awesome job! whats you caloric intake endgame? are you still trying to eat more and more?

• Like 1

Instagram | pinterest

read harder challengeBattle LogNROLFW

Challenges: 13-1 | 13-2 | 13-3 | 13-3.5 | 14-1 | 14-2 | 15-1 | 15-2 | 15-3 | 15-4 | 15-5 | 16-1 | 16-2 | 16-3 | 16-4 | 16-516-6 | 16-7 | 16-8 | 17-1 | 17-2 | 17-3 | 17-4 | 17-5 | 17-6 | 17-7 | 17-8 | 17-9 | 17-10 | 18-118-2 | 18-318-4 | 18-5 | 18-6 | 18-7 | 18-8 | 18-9 | 18-10 | 19-1 | 19-2 | 19-3 | 19-4 | 19-5 | 19-6 | 19-7 | current

awesome job! whats you caloric intake endgame? are you still trying to eat more and more?

Thank you CourtnieMarie! ^_^

Not sure what the endgame is just yet. Unless it is ultimately to return to my macro numbers from the last challenge, but I think we were going to be doing a cut on those. These numbers I am at right now are hovering around a very little to no activity level. I have been waiting for my body to get adjusted from the week of no eating , then the gradual increase back to macros so I haven't really been taking any data. I was planning to see what this week produced and then decide what to do about leaving the numbers as is or increasing them more now that my activity level is increasing.

Still kind of groping in the dark as far as direction goes.  :rolleyes:

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

Have a most awesome Friday, sounds like you rocked Thursday all right... \m/

:triumphant: :triumphant: :triumphant: :triumphant:

Good Morning swampling!  :love_heart:

Didn't forget the update tonight, lol! Just been a crazy evening. :rolleyes: 

Will get it up now!

An awesome Friday to you too!  :triumphant: 

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

Challenge Week 2 Day 11   

MACROS:   :triumphant: :triumphant: 

2 Lean Turkey Patties, banana

Protein Shake, 1 T. OJ Concentrate

3 Egg Whites, Veg. Mix (broccoli,squash,cauliflower,carrots,zucchini)

8 oz Greek Yogurt, 100g. Pomegranate

Banana

Total Macros:    1279 CAL / 131 PRO / 132 CHO / 29 FAT  (21%)

Fluids:    112 oz   :triumphant: 

Was in town all evening and wound up missing some. So, only one happy dance for good but not goal.

Movement:   30 minutes biking  :triumphant: :triumphant: 

All in all I am doing better every day. I have no doubt I can get back into the weights for upper body by the time I see the doctor (Dec. 2nd). Lower body stuff I think I will have to play with a bit and work back into the heavier weights more slowly. 99% of the remaining pain when I move around is DIRECTLY located in that left hip flexor and groin area.

But, general moving around and sitting up and laying down without bracing myself as much is getting easier by the day! :triumphant:

Have a wonderful Friday and weekend guys!

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

Way to go Ash! 

Thank you Alex! So appreciate the encouragement! ^_^

looks like a healthy day!  getting plenty of veggies!

:cool-new:  :cool-new:  :cool-new:

Lol, love those emos! Healthy is important to getting better! (nodding) :peaceful:

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

Glad to here things are getting easier. Must be all that Greek yogurt and pomegranate! ;)

Thank you!

Lol! Quite possibly Darwin! My new favorite meal! :playful:

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

Have had steak on the brain so I bought me some. Now to fit it into the macros. :triumphant:

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

awesome! enjoy the steak :D was it donar's fault with the steakhouse visit?? :P

• Like 1

Instagram | pinterest

read harder challengeBattle LogNROLFW

Challenges: 13-1 | 13-2 | 13-3 | 13-3.5 | 14-1 | 14-2 | 15-1 | 15-2 | 15-3 | 15-4 | 15-5 | 16-1 | 16-2 | 16-3 | 16-4 | 16-516-6 | 16-7 | 16-8 | 17-1 | 17-2 | 17-3 | 17-4 | 17-5 | 17-6 | 17-7 | 17-8 | 17-9 | 17-10 | 18-118-2 | 18-318-4 | 18-5 | 18-6 | 18-7 | 18-8 | 18-9 | 18-10 | 19-1 | 19-2 | 19-3 | 19-4 | 19-5 | 19-6 | 19-7 | current

awesome! enjoy the steak :D was it donar's fault with the steakhouse visit?? :tongue:

Absolutely! lol :playful:

kidding Donar  ;) ........I have been going through some serious meat cravings over the last week. Not sure why. :wacko:

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines