Nerds Assemble

Hi guys!

Me again... Hopefully we'll get more use out of this during this challenge... It was a bit of a ghost thread last time (admittedly I was struggling to even have the motivation to update my own thread, but this time will be better!!!)

So, come one, come all, post your main goal below and one thing you're doing to get there...

I'm back to focusing on weight loss, and I'm getting back on the paleo wagon to achieve it but I'm not doing the Whole30 again, as it was completing that which derailed me in the first place! I apparently don't cope well with being 100% strict and then coming off of it... so, I'll focus on being 80-90% paleo most of the time, as it seemed to work well before I succumbed to the lure of the Whole30.

Check out my character here!

Previous challenges: one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, seventeen, eighteen, nineteen,

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." Mark Twain.

Heya, darlings!

I'm back as well, let's have fun this challenge hmm? I'm hanging out over here this challenge.

What do you think your biggest challenges are going to be this challenge?

The question isn't who's going to let me, it's who's going to stop me!     

~(to come when I remember)

Level 3 Adventurer

Huge NF Meet up?

Polls for marathon meet up: States   International (more info click the link above!)

I couldn't find the spreadsheet for the groups, so if you've done it great!

Hmmmm biggest challenge huh? That will probably be all the christmas parties/gatherings/events that are starting to fill my social calendar... Not a good thing when one is trying to loose weight! I have no idea how I'm going to manage, but I'll make the best choices I can :)

Previous challenges: one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, seventeen, eighteen, nineteen,

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." Mark Twain.

How are you doing folks? So far so good for me, I did my strength workout on Monday, followed by my burlesque class, and yesterday I did some jigging around the house (I won't call it dancing as there was no structure or choreo involved, but I moved my butt and that is what counts!)

I'm about to walk into town, and back, after which I'll do today's strength session...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

i am here!! Sorry im late! Babybear has had a cold and weve had some amazing news so ive been celebrating (sensibly) the past few days :)

Hopefully, now that i have super fast internet and a computer instead of just a smartphone i can get on with being a fabulously supportive nerd :)

Good luck everyone!

Level 3 Human-Bear Hybrid Assasin Daily Battle Log

My Current Challenge

Nerds Assemble!

Past challenges 1,2

Amazing news sounds great! Anything you can share with us?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

All day in bed? I think I'm jealous. ;) My biggest challenge this challenge (who am I kidding every challenge) is making sure I get enough sleep. And today isn't one of those days. By the time I'm done today, I will have spent 16 hours on site, 3 hours driving to and from site and awake for over 24 hours but I think I'm about to crash hard and see if I can have a power nap for once in my life because I'm going cross eyed and I have more threads to stalk!

Level 3 Adventurer

Huge NF Meet up?

Polls for marathon meet up: States   International (more info click the link above!)

I can certainly share my good news as it is in the title of my Challenge thread!

I'm PREGNANT!!!!!!

I'm so freaking excited! BabyBear is getting a brother or sister!, That shows me for joking about it last challenge, but i am most defintely with child lol!

@KLeeroy, I think we all have days where we don't want to get out of bed, especially with weather like we've had the past few days and i havent left my house since.....................sunday, and it's starting to grate on me as well so i know how you're feeling right now :/

@Arillian - Sleep? What is this thing called sleep? I haven't had a decent nights sleep since before BabyBear was born and that was because i was so huge i couldn't get comfy! Roll on when BabyBear and Bambino sleep through the night! Although lets be honest my mother is champing at the bit to get her hands on BabyBear for the night so i think MummyBear and DaddyBear might pen that if for a decent nights sleep lol

Level 3 Human-Bear Hybrid Assasin Daily Battle Log

My Current Challenge

Nerds Assemble!

Past challenges 1,2

Haha, yeah sleep seems to be over rated. I never did get that power nap and Ive only slept for six hours today so another good night a head. :)

Level 3 Adventurer

Huge NF Meet up?

Congratulations mummybear! Thats great!

How are you doing folks? My weeks actually going well, I've been far more productive than I expected to be, even if I've still barely set foot outside the house! Will need to work on that :P

Tell me about it! I haven't been lifting, but the squats are killing me! I'd planned on doing them every other day, but I'm having to leave at least two days between workouts to be about to make it through... And even then I struggled to finish this morning. Strangely I don't have the same problem with my arms and push-ups...

• Like 1

Utter accountbilibuddy newb. Is it only one group per person? If so, I'll go. If not. I'd like to sign up. the more accountabiltiy the better.

Regardless, good luck to everyone in their challenges! Oh and congratulations mummybear :)

Level 3 Roller Knight

STR:3 DEX: 1 STA:2 CON:3 WIS:4 CHA: 2

Current Challenge: None

Utter accountbilibuddy newb. Is it only one group per person? If so, I'll go. If not. I'd like to sign up. the more accountabiltiy the better.

Regardless, good luck to everyone in their challenges! Oh and congratulations mummybear :)

Think you can join as many as you like, and you're more than welcome here kingclumsy! How's your challenge going?

Think you can join as many as you like, and you're more than welcome here kingclumsy! How's your challenge going?

Good, started a week late! And spent most of my first week with a stomach bug but it was good to be lifting again on Friday. Can't wait to go back.

Level 3 Roller Knight

Slowly, life getting in the way of gym. work christmas dos, social events and stuff. Im continuing slowly though! Hope everyones is going well :) I'm currently reading into potential upper body workouts (as thats my weak area) I'm thinking of targetting lower body+Core once a week and shoulders, chest and arms 1-2 x a week depending on timing. (plus 2-3 derby practices a week)

• Like 1

Level 3 Roller Knight

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines