mummybears' bun in the oven

mummybear

There's chocolate Cheerios, peanut butter Cheerios, cinnamon burst Cheerios, banana nut cheerios and so many more.  And you can mix and match - I did Chocolate and Peanut Butter together and that was awesome.  I could probably survive on Cheerios for a week solid or more before I got really tired of it.    Hope you feel better soon.   ^_^

Good god, I've never heard if half of those! Must be an American thing, cos I'm sure there's only a couple of types here in the UK!

It's amusing how different the food is in different parts of the world. America rules the sugary breakfast foods, it's kind of scary

wooooaaaaahhhh in the UK, we literally have only TWO types of Cheerios and that is Cheerios and Honey Nut Cheerios... end of lol :)

As for an update i weighed myself yesterday and i was 215.5lb.... and i have exercised and i then started bleeding which if you are a pregnant person is some seriously scary shit to happen so i have been put on bed rest.... as for the chest infection i can't say i'm not grateful for the reprieve on the exercise front because i am dragging my knuckles on the floor i am that Exhausted, sick and just lacking in ANY form of energy... then to top it off i stupidly thought i would turn to sugar as a pep me up and i have jsut crashed completely now so The Hubs has sentenced me to the sofa to watch BabyBear play with hsi little stacky cup things and watch the Formula 1 Racing...... i however am secretly watching The Big Bang Theory.

So to be honest i think i am going to gracefully bow out of this challenge and i am totally gutted, i'll try to do as much as i can but lets be honest with how i'm feeling and everything i am not going to risk Bambino for a challenge :( As much as i love them, i love my kids more :) If exercising is making me bleed (sorry TMI) then its obviously NOT what my body wants and its a SERIOUS sign to give up gracefully.... I'm going to stick my head around the door to keep up with everyone because i still want to be supportive of everyone else but thats it for me :(

Loves you all xx

Level 3 Human-Bear Hybrid Assasin Daily Battle Log

My Current Challenge

Nerds Assemble!

Past challenges 1,2

Oh no!  Taking care of yourself and the little one very definitely take priority.  That must have been a terribly stressful experience.

Have you considered just re-writing your challenge for goals that do not involve physical exercise?  Things like minding your doctor's orders, eating well, and doing calming (non-physical) exercises or something like that would be good goals if you still wanted to do a challenge and participate :-)

Behave yourself, badly if necessary.

Current Challenge

Judo - Shodan

My Character

what makes it so scary is that with BabyBear i had a super bad pregnancy, with a Partial Abruption, where the placenta partially comes away from the womb, and that was at 16 weeks. I then was in and out of hospital every other week until i was induced 5 weeks early because i went into Eclampsia, and BB ended up in the NICU for ages. So i'm literally not taking any chances this time :( Or at least until i have been scanned and everything is confirmed as being all good :)

Hopefully this time with Bambino, this is just a blip and not a promise of what to come :)

Fingers Crossed!

Level 3 Human-Bear Hybrid Assasin Daily Battle Log

My Current Challenge

Nerds Assemble!

Past challenges 1,2

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines