Life is not a Montage: Motivation for the Grind!

As much as we would all love it to be, life is not a montage.....there is no fast forwarded, quick snip-it reel of you doin' some work to hype inducing Kenny Loggins music resulting in achieving 6 months worth of training in 6 and a half minutes!! 

Life is a grind....it is the day to day challenge to continue doin' what you must in order to achieve your goal....the constant fight of will power against those things which would stand in your way....and the knowledge that no matter what you have to keep pushing to matter how far you have come, or how far you have to go!!

As any of you that have read my challenges before, I have continued to try to maintain my motivation by making it a challenge related goal.  Well I have decided to make it my battle log instead.  I will be posting pictures, sayings, videos and stories that motivate me.  I will also occasionally add in life stories, rewards and stories about others that I find inspirational.  There might also be the random things that make me laugh sometimes. 

I will try to makes these posts daily but I am not goin' to make it a requirement or a challenge goal.  This way if I don't I will not start getting down on myself.  Again these are for me, but if you are here I hope that they might help motivate you as well.

Might as well start with my morning alarm:

“It’s the sensible, logical thing to do, of course, which is why we don’t do it.” -Tanis, Dragons of Autumn Twilight

"Hope is the denial of reality. It is the carrot dangled before the draft horse to keep him plodding along in a vain attempt to reach it." - Raistlin - Dragons of Autumn Twilight

Current Challenge

da-mo-155_zps183b0359.jpg

I guess it would be better if it said 42 days, but hell I will take making it for 30!!

“It’s the sensible, logical thing to do, of course, which is why we don’t do it.” -Tanis, Dragons of Autumn Twilight

"Hope is the denial of reality. It is the carrot dangled before the draft horse to keep him plodding along in a vain attempt to reach it." - Raistlin - Dragons of Autumn Twilight

Current Challenge

In our immidiate result craved society I think it's sometimes hard for us to realize that it takes time to achieve a goal.  We may realize that at times but everytime we trun around there is the latest show/article/ad stating the newest shortcut, or how to achieve "instant results"....but we have to continue to remind ourselves the only way to achieve success is through:

da-mo-94_zps00140e56.jpg

Current Challenge