Hello All!

I'm Sev and this is my story!

I've never been the best at really... anything, but I'm pretty good at most things I try. I'm a natural runner, and feel more at home away from home sometimes. Being out and seeing the sky, or the ocean, or a big stretch of forest and always craving the adventure that it holds. I ride my bicycle most days, I run some days, and I certainly don't swim or lift as often as I would like.. but I would still say I'm decently fit when compared to other people I'm around.

I joined the the US Navy to really go on an adventure, and I did! I've been to multiple countries and have done very many things since i joined 3 years ago! I currently live on Ford Island in Hawaii (just moved here a week ago)

If I had a race I'd be an Elve, I weigh 165, I'm not as big as most people, nor am I as small as most of my friends. I love the forest and nature, and adventure. I feel pretty attune to the world around me

If I could choose a profession, I'd be a Ranger! I love the thought of being a true jack of all trades, I feel that I somewhat am right now, but I've only scratched the surface...

My Stats:

Weight: 165 Height: 5'10" Body Type: Average-ish Blood-Type: AB+

My Goals:

1. Gain Weight 2. Get Tan 3. Do everything I currently do better 4. Pick up new skills along the way

It's a pretty vague list but I know everything that each goal entails.

What I offer:

I'm absolutely willing to share any information about my life experiences, from being married with a kid at a young age, to being in the military, to all the random adventures i've tried, to my new experience with the Paleo Diet. I've picked up a lot of knowledge about fitness, but most of what I know is from when I first visited this site about a year ago!

I also offer a good/motivated work out partner if you happen to live in the area! I could really use one myself if you are available.

In closing:

I'm really excited to be a part of this community and to join in on the challenges, I can't wait to see the person I am 3 months from now, and even 1 year from now, because I know that with help from here, I'll truly be... LEVELED UP!!  ahaha :)

"Heroes get remembered, Legends never die!"

Wecome,

Thank you for your service on this Veteran's Day. I think your location will help you with the tan part. There rest will depend upon your input. As a person who has already shown quite a bit of dedication, it should not be a problem. Semper Fortis.

You are only a conspiracy theorist until you are right. Then you are a visionary.

Wow, travelling around the world must be fascinating :) My dad was with the Navy, he did coding for battleships, got to go for Desert Storm. Thank you for your service, sir!

Agree with Hawgsquatch, no problems with tanning there :P

Welcome to the community, and glad to have ya! Looking forward to seeing your contributions :)