Hello fellow rebels,

My goal, what I need to accomplish, is to be able to easily lift another person at least my weight. I am not overweight. I am not particularly unhealthy. My inspiration for being here is my family.

Years of a full life have taken a toll on my grandfather and sometimes he needs help standing, sitting up, and just generally moving. My dad is getting tired and is unwilling to share his burden on me because I am the little girl and I cannot currently lift my paw paw. None of this extra stress is helping Dad's back problems and with my brother out of the picture with a rotator disc injury, I came to the realization. I must level up to protect the ones I love.

I am committed and I hope to be another success story on these boards. Please, help me with any strength training tips you can give. I will start with everything Captain Ameri- er I mean Steve and Staci have given as a recommendation but if you have any other helpful information I will gladly take it.

Thank you for taking the time to read my inordinately long rambling post. Thank you for any and all help.

Syco,

Crusader of the CIF

• Like 1

Training to hold my world on my shoulders.

STR:0 / DEX:0 / STA:0 / CON:0 / WIS:0 / CHA:0

Eat a lot. Lift a lot.

What are your starting stats? This will help us guide you :)

EDIT: Oh, Welcome to the boards ! :D

• Like 1

It's not 80% diet, 20% exercise, it's 100% diet, 100% exercise. Give it your all.

My journey (Date - Total - BF % - LBM)

2012-01-01 - 242 - 35% - 157

2013-12-15 - 172 - 10% - 155

2016-05-01 - 231 - 25% - 173

height:5'4" / weight:140 / age:21 / My experience level in strength training is very limited. I do not know how to use much gym equipment but I do have experience in training by running, sit ups, push ups, various stretches, and some military movements. I was in JROTC in high school and stayed in rather good shape. I used to swim and dance as well when I was a kid. Right now I can do fifteen push ups but they are not quick or on cadence. 

Training to hold my world on my shoulders.

STR:0 / DEX:0 / STA:0 / CON:0 / WIS:0 / CHA:0