What does it take to join the Brotherhood of the Assassins?

Let's find out!

AssassinLogosm.png

So there's a variety of things that I'm working on that all, more or less, are to aid me in my quest to joining the assassins brotherhood (from the Assassins Creed game series).

My main and most obvious thing is parkour.  Did it a bit a few years ago, but now I'm getting back into it, and this time I'm determined to carry on with it and become the best I can be!

Why parkour?  I enjoy the freedom that I felt back when I did it before.  You can do it anywhere; I think the only place you'd struggle to do it is in the desert or a void of some description.  And I've been very stressed with it being my last and most important year at university.  I needed something to free me and make me feel better, and I adored parkour and so the choice was obvious (for the record, the reason I gave it up is because I moved from my home city of London to Derby for university.  Only recently found a group to train with).

Parkour isn't all I'm doing though.  I also do TaeKwon-do, yoga, scuba-diving leading onto free diving, and kayaking.  Parkour is my main discipline that I'm focusing on, the others are to aid it, TaeKwon-do helps with my balance, discipline and focus.  Yoga helps with my flexibility, inner focus and relaxation. The water based ones are because I want to be a marine biologist as my main career, though the diving may help with breathing control (kayaking is amazing for core muscle training and toning by the way!).

So, in my battle log I plan to keep a record of what I'm doing, obviously, but also I want to use this as a diary where I talk about my sessions, what I need to work on etc.  I thought about doing this as a personal diary, but then I thought I could just use it for my battle log. So:

Battle-diary! 

Level 2 Elf - Assassin

| STR 2 | DEX 2 | WIS 2 | CHA 2 | STA 3 | CON 3 |

2nd Challenge                               Battle Log

Today I've focused on just stretching because I'm super creaky.
Decided to face my fears of getting a massage (cos my shoulders are so full of knots is painful to get them massaged) and invite my masseuse friend over to work through it.
Bad thing though, I had a burger king :(

Level 2 Elf - Assassin

| STR 2 | DEX 2 | WIS 2 | CHA 2 | STA 3 | CON 3 |

2nd Challenge                               Battle Log