GoRuck Challenge, Boston - May 23rd

EmCee

I use a GR2 from them love it but for work i use mystery ranch bags or eblestoch.....just works better for what i need.

“Happiness consists in getting enough sleep. Just that, nothing more.†  Starship Troopers

“There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men.†  Starship Troopers

“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Breeds that forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and their freedoms†  Starship Troopers

Follow and comment for my current challenge at this link:  

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/39940-toms-adventures-in-rangering

And this is my Battle Log

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/38791-early-morning-challange/page-2

So... 

999451_10152110347750407_468107152_n.jpg

So, basically - if you sign up for the Ruck before 1/1/14, you can bring a Nerd for free (so long as they sign up with the buddy code by 2/1/14).  

Or you and a nerd can go for half price!!

where is the hot girl to carry me?!?

"Come with me if you want to lift" -The Brominator

"Later, I would learn that coincidences are the most planned things in the world. Later, I would learn that every single moment is a coincidence." - Douglas Coupland

"Anyone who doesn't want french fries every day is a commie." - AngelaTheGeek

Current Challenge

INSTAGRAM!!

find me on twitter

*...looks to emcee and Catspaw and raptron...*

well. catspaw and raptron both fit two of the "my type" criteria.

"Later, I would learn that coincidences are the most planned things in the world. Later, I would learn that every single moment is a coincidence." - Douglas Coupland

Current Challenge

INSTAGRAM!!

find me on twitter

I got you, boo.

LOL.

i pretty much expect you to have my back, anyway. you know. swolemates and all.

Current Challenge

INSTAGRAM!!

find me on twitter

*...looks to emcee and Catspaw and raptron...*

um....

well. catspaw and raptron both fit two of the "my type" criteria.

um....

cline is chopped liver?

I'll have you know I'm rockin the outfit, hair, etc. today.  I do clean up.  and I am a female last I checked.

Oh and I carried MEN in the light.

All y'all getting elbows now.

• Like 1

I AM going the distance

'Cause all I wanna do is go the distance. Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood.

um....

um....

cline is chopped liver?

I'll have you know I'm rockin the outfit, hair, etc. today.  I do clean up.  and I am a female last I checked.

Oh and I carried MEN in the light.

All y'all getting elbows now.

but you hate buddy carries. so i've opted you out of carrying me.

also note, i'm shadowing this one.

Current Challenge

INSTAGRAM!!

find me on twitter

Where's the details on this?

It was on FB.

Picture of Hot People.

It's that time of year again; the GORUCK Buddy Pass deal is here. If you sign up for an event from now until January 1st, we will give you a Buddy Pass to bring a friend to any GORUCK Good Livin' event (Light, Challenge, Heavy, Selection). The Buddy Passes are valid until February 1st. Sign up today:

That seemed a bit obtuse to me so, I emailed:

Buddy Passes.  I'm confused by the verbiage.  

"It's that time of year again; the GORUCK Buddy Pass deal is here. If you sign up for an event from now until January 1st, we will give you a Buddy Pass to bring a friend to any GORUCK Good Livin' event (Light, Challenge, Heavy, Selection). The Buddy Passes are valid until February 1st."

Does that mean, I would have to sign up for an event that takes place prior to 2/1 for a buddy to be able to sign up?

Basically, I'm wanting to sign up for the Boston Challenge on 5/23.  If I sign up before 1/31, for that event - do I get the buddy pass, as well?

And, they responded

The event can be at anytime the code just needs to be used and redeemed by February 1, 2014. I hope this answers your question for you and if you need anything else let us know. 

That's all the details I have.

Current Challenge || Previous:: 2020 Reset

There are a ton of previous challenges that I'm not linking

"Freaking pansies. Go work out!" - The Art of Clineliness

Pretty sure there is a short joke in there somewhere....

you can't split seth. he's already half sized.

Current Challenge

INSTAGRAM!!

find me on twitter

SOMEONE BE MY BUDDY PASS BUDDY!

and I mean, I might drop you nightlight. I'm pretty bad at buddy carries unless I'm drunk...

'

Raptron, alot assassin

67666564636261605958 575655545352515049484746454443424140393837363534333231302928272625242322212019181716151413121110987 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

Hmmm... seven letters and a "a" in our name? Or is it the "t"?

Lol. I thought everyone knew my type: tall, waspy and emotionally unavailable. (The latter not you and raptron)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Current Challenge

INSTAGRAM!!

find me on twitter

but you hate buddy carries. so i've opted you out of carrying me.

also note, i'm shadowing this one.

I will stick to buddy carrying men then.  All the male butt touching!

SOMEONE BE MY BUDDY PASS BUDDY!

and I mean, I might drop you nightlight. I'm pretty bad at buddy carries unless I'm drunk...

I'll be your buddy.

Lol. I thought everyone knew my type: tall, waspy and emotionally unavailable. (The latter not you and raptron)

I'm not tall (only 5'8" ish), I'm really german looking (but not blonde).  Emotionally - I love all people but I'm cynical.  OH but I'm actually unavailable. The spousal unit has kind of grown on me so I'll keep him.  ;-)

I AM going the distance

'Cause all I wanna do is go the distance. Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood.