• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Radact

[Radact] Only a Dragon's Force to Get Through Hell

G'day!

A West Aussie that is a massive metalhead (which is where alot of my challenge titles will most likely be derived from \m/ ), currently studying as Game Design looking into the future for a career in the Indie Games industry. I have a good chunk of weight to lose to be healthy, and almost all my excess weight is on my stomach, quite a specimen of a beer gut actually (albeit mostly a result of rum), which I understand is more unhealthy than the weight itself.

At the age of 23 I now have weight to lose and muscle to gain, this is my goal and is there purely to get my health in check, rather than to look good and achieve strength goals, however I know I will have these goals later, but that is just ACT II, no need to focus on that yet!

Current Stats:

H: 6'00"

W: 108kg

BF: 31%

MAIN QUEST: RISE SON OF SODOM

Chapter 3: Only a Dragon's Force to Get Through Hell

Having travelled from Sodom to the Gates of Hell, my journey has been perilous and enchanting. I have gathered much strength, vitality and power. However as I descended into the tunnels on the outer reaches of Hell, battling an array of Hellspawn, one of the pesky blighters caught me off guard, smashing me into the blood warm brimstone at my feet. Being dazed and confused in the darkness was perilous in itself, and all the attempts I made in deciphering the Necronomicon and to remove rot allowed the defiling Hellspawn to swarm at me. Battling for a long while I finally gathered composure and footing, fighting the last of the stragglers, only to find the bottom of the first set of tunnels. I still have a long way to go to reach the outer cesspits of Hell itself, and I still have more to learn about myself, I have strength and power to gain yet, and only perseverance and commitment will get me there. I must fight more Hellspawn, drink their blood, eat their flesh, getting stronger and more powerful. There are still the wreaths of flame to contend with yet, as I made very little progress of late, so my stamina and speed will be surely tested here too.

I still want to develop new, better habits, and to break the old and not so good ones. I want to get fit and healthy and work towards a fresher and happier lifestyle.

The last challenge was a flop as I didn't put enough effort in, and so I really want to pick up on my dedication and push harder this time around.

I would like to maintain the goals I set in challenge 1 and hopefully bring to light some of the ones from challenge 2. Effectively this will a combination of the 2 in an attempt to get back on track and into rhythm.

Last challenge I aimed for more difficult goals, and I was unable to determine whether I could take them on or not because I simply dropped off all together. This time I will set goals with all of this in mind and see where I can go.

I would like to stress that this will be similar to the previous 2 challenges as I have to get back on track and into a proper rhythm before tackling anything new.

MAIN QUEST ETA: RIP THE FLESH FROM THEIR BONES

Throughout my journey I have drank the blood and ate the flesh of those I have slain, and it has increased my power and sated my thirst. I must maintain this consumption in order to proceed and gain the strength I need to take on the beasts of the Underworld. I must take nourishment from all of the Hellspawn I slay by drinking their blood as it spills and ripping their flesh from the bone. I must feast like I am in a great hall, to feel the power of a throne, to mentally propel me through these dark corridors.

Water has been a significant part of my first 2 challenges, because it is an important thing, and I simply do not consume enough of it, let alone being in the habit of drinking it. Summer is coming here in the land of Oz and already the days are constantly in the mid-30s (between 90 and 100 F) and it is only November (February is generally our hottest month), and so I think it imperative I get into drinking water as much as possible. Like in challenge 2 I will also be rating my eating habits. I still don't want to get into calorie counting and diets and all of that, I want to remain casual with my consumption habits. So instead I will grade my ability to watch my portion size, the healthiness of what I eat and the appropriateness of when I consume it (in my first few years of uni I would only have 1 meal a day and I wouldn't even snack on anything), now I eat maybe 2 meals a day - lunch and dinner - and lunch is sometimes late, so I want to get a bit more sorted with that, and I also want to grade my snacking as well.

X: 2.40L average per day, 50/60 food score at the end (~8.5 food score per week average).

A: 2.25L average per day, 45/60 food score at the end (~7.5 food score per week average).

B: 2.10L average per day, 40/60 food score at the end

C: 2.00L average per day, 35/60 food score at the end

D: 1.80L average per day, 30/60 food score at the end (~5 food score per week average).

F: <1.8L average per day, <30 food score at the end

• Both conditions must me met to achieve a grading.
  • Water consumption will be effected by the calculated standard deviation, and is based on the average weekly score, and the standard deviation will simply be the average sd as well.
  • If a standard deviation of less than 0.35 would allow me to get a higher grade it will.
  • If the standard deviation is greater than 0.7 it will automatically drop the grade down by 1 level.
  • Food score is worked out at the end of each week.
  • I will grade my self every day for food portions (out of 10), healthiness and appropriateness of the days diet (out of 10) and my snacking habits for the day (also out of 10).
  • This score will be scaled down to a weekly out of 10 score.
  • Although it may not look it, this is a super simple record and organisation of my consumption habits, both water and food.
  • [Edit] Standard deviations loosened slightly, it has been advised that water intake shouldn't be so constantly high, even in summer, so rather than lower the whole score table, the ability to sway on days is now more acceptable.

MAIN QUEST THETA: THE LAVA DASH

These halls I wander in search for the outer cesspools of Hell are rumoured to be flushed with wreaths of flame, to obliterate the Hellspawn that try to escape this place. This are fast and constant blasts of intense Hellfire and will singe my very soul to dust. I must race these flames if ever I am caught out by them, but they are quick and will follow me for a good amount of time. This will serve as a grand training of my stamina, endurance and ability to run and sprint as needed. For to traverse the River Styx I still need to boost my running ability.

I really want to focus on my cardio more, and the last challenge featured a combination of both cardio and weights, and I don't think for this early developmental stage that this is a good option. So I am splitting them out again. Last challenge I wanted to focus on jogging more than walking, as I am quite shy about going out and jogging, and so I want to try and push my self to go and do it.

X: 225 points

A: 200 points

B: 180 points

C: 160 points

D: 135 points

F:  <135 points

• I do look the points system because it allows me to work my sessions around whenever I can do them, and setting a time limit per time period doesn't really promote going that extra distance.
  • For every half hour of walking I get 1 point. Simple as that.
  • For every 20 minutes of jogging I get 3 points.
  • Going to a gig is a bonus 5 points, and if I spend at least an hour-hour and a half moshing/milling I will extend that to 10 points. \m/
  • [Edit] For every 15 minutes on bike I get 2 points, I forgot that we had an exercise bike at home, so I may as well utilise it! Scores slightly increased to account for the addition.

MAIN QUEST IOTA: WIELDING AN OLD DEMONIC KHOPESH

I recently stumbled across an old rusty khopesh when stumbling through these dark tunnels. It is massive, and most likely was once wielded by a demon, whose brutish strength and gargantuan size would have required it to be so encumbering. This is a very large, very heavy piece of rusted metal and it is quite the challenged to wield and swing. I feel that I should use it to fight some of the weaker Hellspawn, for wailing this large khopesh will really give me muscles a work out, and hopefully train me to take on some of the lesser demons in the outer reaches of Hell.

X: 45 points

A: 42 points

B: 36 points

C: 30 points

D: 25 points

F: <25 points

• I wanted to focus on getting into a routine for my weights workouts, and focus on doing 4 sessions a week.
  • The points will be determined by conducting weights sessions.
  • 2 points for full workouts and 1 points for quick workouts.
  • Only a maximum of 5 workouts per week, to force myself to rest properly.
  • [Edit] 2 points for group workouts (or equivalent solo workout), to try and encourage us to get back into them, or at least to get more exercise in for me.

LIFE QUEST OBJECTIVE: THE POWER WITHIN

As I journey through these corridors the only thing around me is often only me. Throughout my journey so far I have fought to increase my power, learned things about myself and strived to push myself. If I am to take on the likes of strong Hellspawn, lesser demons and other abominations in the outer cesspools of Hell, let alone as a travel the the heart of Hell itself, I must find more power within myself and draw on it and grow it to monstrous strengths. Only by working on understanding myself, pushing myself and getting myself to do more than I am comfortable doing, can I draw out the true raw power of my being in order to rip apart my foes. I must nurture and develop my inner strength and this time in solitude is the time to do it.

So far in my NF journey I have learned more about myself, and got myself in the habit of setting goals, something I have always strived in my life to not do, for the sake that "without goals, you cannot fail" and because cbf. Motivation is also one thing that NF has provoked in me, as I have general be lacking of it for as long as I can remember. So this quest is focused on pushing myself to go harder and do things that I know I should, but often don't because I don't feel like it and am happy to push it back to a later date. Getting into the indie games industry means that I will have to set deadlines myself, and so I need to get into a habit of motivating myself. So in order to do this, as an initial step to push myself and to get a basis for my level of self motivation, this challenge will focus on over-achieving on my 3 core goals. This also focuses on a secondary purpose, to do even better in the areas I defined in my 3 goals - motivatception :tongue:

So for those wondering the X grade on the above challenges are the stretch goals that will feed into this quest.

A: XXX - All 3 quests obliterated

B: XXB - 2 quests with exceeding success, however the other challenge cannot be less than a B

C: X-C - At least 1 quest exceeded, the other 2 cannot be less than a C grade

F: No exceeded quests or an F or D grade acquired from any quest.

Well with these quests it may not seem like a lot, and that I am just re-doing the first 2 challenges, but I feel that they will reinforce habits and build a great foundation to then develop up from.

Also I think that if this challenge goes well enough I will take the next challenge as a part of the Monk guild finally, which is something to aim for, it will depend though, as I may feel that the next set of quests and goals are more adventurer base, but I think it is still a good thing to think about.

So here we go! :D

[Edited 25/11/13 due to more options for focus during the challenge, allowing them to be (hopefully) slightly easier, but requiring more effort and input still]

Week 1 Report:

Rip the Flesh from Their Bones

Water consumption: 1.45L +/- 0.7L which is an automatic F-. Which is a little bit of a shock, because I thought I was doing well, but looking back on some of the numbers it is obvious.

My portion sizings were great, and my snacking habits were easily in order, which is wonderful. My diet and meal time appropriateness was a little lack-lustre but overall wasn't too bad really, as most days I did quite well.

I got a scaled score of 9/10 this week for my food consumption, which would put me on track for an X grade.

I am happy to say that I am quite aware of my consumption and am endeavouring to do the right thing without much effort or thought, which is awesome, as that is the entire aim of this quest.

It is still week 1 though, so things can change. But a good start despite the grade, which as a weekly grade, despite the F- on water I will average to a more inspiring C.

The Lava Dash

I only got one walk to uni in this week and I haven't gone out and done any additional exercise, which is frustrating because I do want to get out there. Admittedly I spent 3 days last week writing about 9,000 words of essays and reports and other assessments. Which I think lets me off the hook a tiny bit.

A total of 2 points this week, for a prospect and running grade of F-.

Wielding an Old Demonic Khopesh

Short and sweet, I did nothing, F-.

The Power Within

It is hard to track this week by week, but with elements of X, F-, F-, F-, I think it is fair to say that this is on a collision course for an F-.

Not a great start to the challenge, but I thought my first week wasn't too bad. Some complacency there I guess.

I am hoping to get more exercise in this week, the more hectic assessments for uni are out of the way for now, so I will try and get off the train a bit sooner than usual, in an attempt to get in an hour walk from the station to class. Which will hopefully get me 6 hours of walking done, and then I will try and go for a jog on the days I don't have uni.

The weights are something I haven't picked up since early challenge 2, which is abhorrent, so I am picking them up tomorrow! I shall do it!

My eating habits are going great guns, so now I just need to focus on getting physical, that is my aim for the coming weeks :D

I will be trying to pick up my water, by the 0.7 standard deviation it is easy to see why I failed this week, my consumption was just far too erratic. Trying to normalise this will be another focus, which from what I remember over the first 2 challenges was very easy to do with the water bottle right next to you while working out.

Slow start, but an inspiring and enthusiastic start, so I will try and build up, and I honestly think I have As in my future again! :D

Yes, just build up, try to at least be better the coming week, than you were this week. Your story is a long read, but a fun one too. Sounds like a very dangerous quest so you definitely need to up your game. Wouldn't want to have you devoured by some scary monster right? 

Do you start your day with one or two huge glasses of water? I drink a glass of water every morning before even going to the toilet or having breakfast. Just chug it in! It's a really good way to start your day, helps your kidney function too and it gives you a good start for the rest of your water drinking day! 

Not drinking enough water is one of my biggest challenges too. Though it's nearing into winter here :P (You wouldn't know it with the lovely weather today though!) How do you usually try to stay hydrated? I have a water bottle that has a rotating little counter around the lid. Once I empty the bottle, I can click it over to the next dial to keep track. It helps me physically -see- my intake and definitely helped keep my water consumption up to par.

Good luck on week two! :)

Well I'm addicted to tea, so that helps when I'm home. Also, when I get hungry (like I get quite often actually, I'm trying to lose weight) my response now is to drink water (or tea). 

But when I'm at uni it is really bad. I don't drink a lot, because it will only make me need to pee all the time which is annoying, and somehow my mind knows that it's school and doesn't give 'thirst' signals so I drink like almost nothing. I try to take a water bottle with me, and fill it up whenever I go to the bathroom, but yeah, I haven't quite figured out how to deal with that either. O_o

Not drinking enough water is one of my biggest challenges too. Though it's nearing into winter here :tongue: (You wouldn't know it with the lovely weather today though!) How do you usually try to stay hydrated? I have a water bottle that has a rotating little counter around the lid. Once I empty the bottle, I can click it over to the next dial to keep track. It helps me physically -see- my intake and definitely helped keep my water consumption up to par.

That water bottle sounds awesome!

Well I'm addicted to tea, so that helps when I'm home. Also, when I get hungry (like I get quite often actually, I'm trying to lose weight) my response now is to drink water (or tea). 

But when I'm at uni it is really bad. I don't drink a lot, because it will only make me need to pee all the time which is annoying, and somehow my mind knows that it's school and doesn't give 'thirst' signals so I drink like almost nothing. I try to take a water bottle with me, and fill it up whenever I go to the bathroom, but yeah, I haven't quite figured out how to deal with that either. O_o

Thirst for fluids is something I never really had much, let alone for water. However my last 2 challenges has had water as part of it which started to cause me to get thirsty and thirsty for water. Once those challenges finished and I wasn't forcing myself to drink water that thirst fell away. However I am still mindful of the fact that I need to drink water which I've never had before.

You can do it Radact!

Yeah jogging/running/exercising in public sucks - I swear people are watching me, they're not but I can't help being self concious.

Idea: yourself, Nim, Brentos and I should have a beach day (some day soon when I actually have a Sunday free). Plenty of cardio (swimming), free way to get out (Nim's quest), some vitamin D plus weights (carrying Nim from the car to the water and back so she doesn't burn her little feet - you romantic you :P ). See all of the benefits! plus we could do a picnic full of healthy and tasty stuff. Sorted!

Not drinking enough water is one of my biggest challenges too. Though it's nearing into winter here :tongue: (You wouldn't know it with the lovely weather today though!) How do you usually try to stay hydrated? I have a water bottle that has a rotating little counter around the lid. Once I empty the bottle, I can click it over to the next dial to keep track. It helps me physically -see- my intake and definitely helped keep my water consumption up to par.

I NEED THIS WATER BOTTLE.

I'm also addicted to tea. Im also happy that Radact can make me a decent tea. He's well trained :D (I kid!)

I have trained my bladder. I'll take a 750mL water bottle and drink it on the way to uni (30 min drive), then go to the bathroom, fill it up, and drink it over the course of a 3 hour lecture, go bathroom, then drink it on the way home. It gives me over my 2L for the day, but it took alot of bladder training, and some days I do end up leaving the lecture for a few minutes, but its a pretty good system.

You can do it Radact!

Yeah jogging/running/exercising in public sucks - I swear people are watching me, they're not but I can't help being self concious.

Idea: yourself, Nim, Brentos and I should have a beach day (some day soon when I actually have a Sunday free). Plenty of cardio (swimming), free way to get out (Nim's quest), some vitamin D plus weights (carrying Nim from the car to the water and back so she doesn't burn her little feet - you romantic you :tongue: ). See all of the benefits! plus we could do a picnic full of healthy and tasty stuff. Sorted!

WOOOO! I like this beach idea, and I just hope my pale white skin does not burn :/ I'm just as keen to go to Bays Waves. 

Hmmm, He can barely carry me a step :tongue: I might just hop on his back like a baby koala. Haha, I just had a thought. +1 I'd ride him into battle. 

I vote we need to do this.

Also, YAY Radact! You can do it! We had a pretty awesome workout today, and I know you can keep it up!

:watermelon:  :apple:  :ghost:  :cupcake:

Yes, just build up, try to at least be better the coming week, than you were this week. Your story is a long read, but a fun one too. Sounds like a very dangerous quest so you definitely need to up your game. Wouldn't want to have you devoured by some scary monster right? 

Do you start your day with one or two huge glasses of water? I drink a glass of water every morning before even going to the toilet or having breakfast. Just chug it in! It's a really good way to start your day, helps your kidney function too and it gives you a good start for the rest of your water drinking day! 

Heyo, yeah I am trying to build up a bit more thise week, done 2 walks already and maintained a bit more water intake than I did early last week, which is awesome.

Haha, I am glad you find it a fun one, that is all I aim for :D

'Tis such a perilous quest, and indeed my game must be improved! No, devouring would be bad :(

To be honest I start the day with a giant mug of coffee, but I generally stick to my water bottle for the rest of the day. I have a strong affinity for my caffeine so that is where I head to first :/

I also keep the bottle by the bed at night too, so some mornings I suppose you could say I start with a mouthful of 2 or 3, or 4 of water! :D

Thanking you muchly for taking the time to read my post and giving me encouragement and some good advice!

Not drinking enough water is one of my biggest challenges too. Though it's nearing into winter here  (You wouldn't know it with the lovely weather today though!) How do you usually try to stay hydrated? I have a water bottle that has a rotating little counter around the lid. Once I empty the bottle, I can click it over to the next dial to keep track. It helps me physically -see- my intake and definitely helped keep my water consumption up to par.

Good luck on week two! 

ZOMG, that water bottle seems amazing, I have actually been thinking that something like that would be awesome, so cool that there is one out there!

I have been using the Pump water bottles to take measure - they are usually 750mL, so if I drink 3 in a day then I know I have more than the 2L a day requirement (or the exact amount for an A grade in this challenge) - but they also have a 1.25L one, so I use that now. 2 a day and I fulfil the X grading. I am pretty good with my spatial perception so for me I can judge pretty close to what I have consumed off the 1.25L bottle.

I definitely think we are looking into that awesome drinking vessel you speak of though! :D

Physically seeing would be so much help I agree.

Thank you very muchly for looking through and providing an awesome idea too, all posts in here are encouragement to me, so thank you. :D

Drinking water instead of snacking is actually a pretty awesome idea. I know the folks would always say that when I was a kid, but nowadays I see the truth and benefit in it, because it does help.

Yeah that is a bit of an annoying drawback, I personally catch the train (I would prefer to drive, but the campus is in the city and parking DOES NOT EXIST there), so I get a stop, or 2, off early and walk the rest, which gets me a nice walk in, but I also use that time to lap up my water, then go to the bathroom before class. All my classes are in computer labs so I can't drink during the lectures and tutes anyways, so I just repeat the process to go home, with the walk to the traino as a chance to get more water in. Doing this has allowed me to get through about 1 bottle of water (I should maybe admit that these walks are 30-50min each way).

It is a difficult thing to work around, but over time a few tips and tricks here and there will get you around it :)

You can do it Radact!

Idea: yourself, Nim, Brentos and I should have a beach day (some day soon when I actually have a Sunday free). Plenty of cardio (swimming), free way to get out (Nim's quest), some vitamin D plus weights (carrying Nim from the car to the water and back so she doesn't burn her little feet - you romantic you  ). See all of the benefits! plus we could do a picnic full of healthy and tasty stuff. Sorted!

Cheers! I am trying!

I totes agree there :| - people Y U NO try harder to be obviously not watching me?

Damn that is a good plan, even despite Nim's and myself strong aversion to the beach, especially the sand, this does sound like something we should organise!

Weights? But she so tiny! I wouldn't get much done ;P

I NEED THIS WATER BOTTLE.

I'm also addicted to tea. Im also happy that Radact can make me a decent tea. He's well trained  (I kid!)

I have trained my bladder. I'll take a 750mL water bottle and drink it on the way to uni (30 min drive), then go to the bathroom, fill it up, and drink it over the course of a 3 hour lecture, go bathroom, then drink it on the way home. It gives me over my 2L for the day, but it took alot of bladder training, and some days I do end up leaving the lecture for a few minutes, but its a pretty good system.

WOOOO! I like this beach idea, and I just hope my pale white skin does not burn :/ I'm just as keen to go to Bays Waves. 

Hmmm, He can barely carry me a step  I might just hop on his back like a baby koala. Haha, I just had a thought. +1 I'd ride him into battle. 

I vote we need to do this.

Also, YAY Radact! You can do it! We had a pretty awesome workout today, and I know you can keep it up!

Dat water bottle, agreed!

Haha, I try ;P

Yeah, I think with a bit of practise and time, Lilith, you will be as right as rain on this.

While I am thinking about it, a lot of my water intake comes in the afternoon/evening, a bit before dinner and until I go to bed, just having the water bottle right next me prompts me to realise that I am thirsty and that the water is already there (playing into my lazy side :P )

Beach idea FTW!

I are be the steed, into battle we go! Avast!

Yay! Thank you Nim! I am trying!

We did manage a good one, cardio and weights, and another awesome walk today, we shall be on the up and up methinks! :D

Thank you everyone for dropping a line! Every post does feel like encouragement, so thank you for that!

I wish you all well in you challenges and quests!

Keep up the good work, and have fun now!

Sidenote: First attempt at this post said that I couldn't as I used too many emotes...

Edited the original post, allowing for less strict water variation between days, as I have been advised that if I am not doing a lot of exercise or consuming excessively bad things, than the water intake shouldn't be so high everyday, even if it is summer.

Also accounted for using the exercise bike we have here at home (not to mention if I borrowed an actual bike and went for a ride) as well as group sessions with Nim, Rachy and Brentos, or a solo equivalent, just to add more variety and interest. Should make things slightly easier as well, despite requiring more effort, as I did increase the lava dash score requirements. This should also help promote a more group directed exercise option.

Will update with my Week 2 report a bit later.

Cheers! Have a good day :D

Week 2 Report:

Water consumption: 2.0L +/- 0.69L which is an automatic C. Which isn't too bad, I tried to maintain a good intake, and 2L is a great average, my problem is just being more consistent and actually doing workouts to increase my water intake.

My portion sizings were great, and my snacking habits were easily in order, which is wonderful. My diet and meal time appropriateness was getting much better, started having bananas for breakfast, as I still wasn't interested in eating said meal.

I got a scaled score of 9/10 again this week for my food consumption, which would put me on track for an X grade.

I am happy with my understanding of my intake and how I am progressing. It was a good starting week I think.

My water is a harsh task, and my diet side of things was good, so to further inspire myself I will label myself with a B. Yay :P

The Lava Dash

I only got a couple of walks in for this week, and I still haven't ventured out for a jog yet :/

A total of 4 points this week, for a prospect and running grade of F-, a total of 6 points thus far.

Very disappointing...

Still no good start for exercise again, I did a whole 1 workout...

2 points, and a running total for an F-.

More disappointment...

The Power Within

It is hard to track this week by week, but with elements of X, C, F-, F-, I think it is fair to say that this is on a collision course for an F still.

Quite disappointing on the whole, not enough physical effort, and poor maintenance of the water intake.

I really have to push myself and get myself into gear, or I will be in for an epic fail at the end.

My diet observation is going good though, so that is a plus :D

Week 3 Report:

Water consumption: 1.38L +/- 0.56L which is an automatic F. Which is just not good at all. I had a day where I only consumed 600mL which was pretty detrimental, my consistency is still the issue here. More work needs to be done to get towards that A, let alone that X.

I got a scaled score of 8/10 for this week for my food consumption, which would put me on track for an A grade, and isn't too far off the X grade.

So an F for this week then...

The Lava Dash

I only got a couple of walks in again for this week, and I still haven't ventured out for a jog yet :/

A total of 5 points this week, for a prospect and running grade of F-, a total of 11 points thus far.

And yet again, very disappointing...

Still being bad on the physical side of things.

2 points, and a running total for an F-, and a score of 4 so far.

Even more disappointment...

The Power Within

It is hard to track this week by week, but with elements of A, F-, F-, F-, I think it is fair to say that this is on a collision course for an F- still.

Still really unhappy with my physical side of things, I really need to encourage myself to get out and do more, which will help my floundering water intake and consistency.

I am watching my food well still, even if I got an 8 this week. I think an 8 is really good, so I am happy with that. Super happy because it means I can really focus on my fitness more instead of my consumption.

Still a lot of work to do. The exercise scores are cumulative so I am gonna have to get out there and go a bit harder for the last couple of weeks.

Currently in week 4, and my stats aren't looking much better, I am gonna see if I can get some good workouts done over the weekend just to pump up my score, and to try and jump start my enthusiasm for working out.

My water consumption has been a little inconsistent, but not as bad (so far) and is still easily in the running for an X grade, as my average is 2.26L so far this week, which is good.

And my diet side of things appears to be on around 8.25, so I am still in the running for an X there too.

Admittedly, I think the cardio quest is unrecoverable, as I am so far behind, but I will still try for a better score.

The weights are still recoverable to an X I think, it just means I will have to do that extra 5th work out every week and also to do a group workout or a solo replacement for it each week.

So I must now go and do a workout I reckon!

Try and recover myself so B's or A's hopefully.

Time to knuckle down and work hard!

Final Catch-Up Report

FINALLY!

This will be just a quick thing as it has been so long overdue:

(I kept all my information from the whole challenge, so I could reference to it, so all the information is still correct)

Rip the Flesh From the Bones:

2.11L/day with a 0.5sd was the best I scored during the challenge.

This fits a B grade.

My eating was good throughout the challenge, which would have given me a grade.

Unfortunately I must stay true to the challenge, and give myself a B.

The Lava Dash:

In the end I did get into the exercise a bit more, but I only just scraped in the 135 points for a grade. :s

Wielding an Old Demonic Khopesh:

I did pick up the weights near the end of this challenge.

In total I got 31 points, for a grade.

The Power Within:

Epic flop.

Not really. But I did not fulfil any criteria.

This gives me a F.

Scores:

Eta:

+2 Con, +1 Wis

Theta:

+1 Dex, +1 Sta

Iota:

+1 Str

Life:

None

I do want to get back into some NF challenges, so I am hoping to dive into the next challenge, which I am guessing is 2-3 weeks from now.

It will have to be a re-introductory challenge, and I shall also undertake it as an adventurer.

Can't wait!

See you then! :D