Ironman 2

Got my tix for Saturday. Plan on going super early. There's a few things I could stand to do in the mall anyway, so if there's no lineup I'll run errands, if there is a lineup I'll have my music with me. Pretty sure there will be zero surprises (like with Clash of the Titans) but that's OK. Planning to watch Iron Man 1 sometime before I go too

Nice! I'm all about going Saturday mornings to movies (actually how I saw the first Ironman!), no lines, no rush, empty theaters, cheap tickets... it's brilliant!

My preferred time is 11am to Noon on Sundays - everyone else is at Church.

Repairing a lifetime of bad habits...

Indeed! It was pretty sweet! Although the scene with Pepper kissing the helmet was taken out which made me kind of sad... The new weapon he shows off made everyone in the theater gasp.

Not sure about the spot after the credits... I'm having a hard time getting excited for what that was leading up to.

I loved this movie...and RDJ big brown eyes.... :D

It was a good movies, and If Scrarlett Johanson did all her own stunts I have a new respect for her and her magnificent hips.

Sorry to burst your bubble but she didn't do her stunts. There was a scene that was cut because it was too obvious that it was her stunt double instead of Scarjo herself. Stumbled on the article this morning:

http://io9.com/5535836/hot-from-the-for ... ted-scenes

It was an awesome movie though. Hasn't been getting the best reviews but I really liked it