Challenge III : The path of inner Mastery

Malfurion

Here we are for a new challenge, a new training chamber to enter in !!!

This challenge will be to truly master myself by giving my life a real change: In fact i am going back to college to make it possible! But my challenge is to level up my entire life like a....SUPER SAYIAN !!!!!

Bardock_Going_Super_Saiyan.gif

Well i don't have hair but the idea is here ;p !

"Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom. mastering others is strength; mastering yourself is true power" Lao Tsu.

So how to get my life to change, by changing some habits, step by step...

• 1.TRAIN SMARTER & HARDER:

diablomonk.jpg

1.Train to calisthenics one day out of 2 (folowing the convict conditioning routine)

2.Train to weight training one day out of 2

3.Rest the third day

4.Train to martial arts every day

2:DEVELOP MENTAL TOUGHNESS

0000000000000monk.JPG

1. Train as soon i am awake

2. Train without music, fency tools, or people looking at me, etc. (external motivational help)

3. Train outside in any weather conditions

In some words get things done..."Learning to embrace the suck, to endure and hold pace even when everything in your body is screaming at you to slow down, is not a quick skill to learn."

I will put some pictures of my outdoor trainings :P!

2:REST AND EAT WELL

monk.jpg

1.Keep on going paleo

2.Rest at leat 5 hours per night (yes i am more a 3 hours sleep guy...)

3.Meditate daily.

4.Get an efficient rest method done once a week: massaged weekly / or go to hammam / sauna...

Well let's go for it, and post a report weekly as a minimum...

“Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.â€

“Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.†“If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you’ll never get it done.†“Knowledge will give you power, but character respect.â€There are plenty of people in this world who know what they have to do to get what they want. The few that succeed are those who develop a character of constant and deliberate action.

“The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering.â€

You only have one life in this body so make the most of it by creating something that adds value to those around you.

Bruce Lee

I like the concept of not using external help to train. Wish you to succeed man. You will develop some serious focus!

Level: 4 Human Monk

STR: 14 | DEX: 7 | STA: 10.75 | CON: 6.75 | WIS: 13.75 | CHA: 1.75 |

"Effort without results is only self satisfying bunk" - Kain R. Heinlein.

"You can make mistakes, but you are not a failure until you blame others for those mistakes." - John Wooden.

"Misery is comfortable. Happiness takes effort." - David Wong.

Ok some feedback on the training for those too last weeks:

Well for the training routine, it has been quite fun to fall from the bed and .. train, but the funny part is that as soon i decided to train outside, it started to SNOW !!!!

So doing the push ups in the snow was quite hard at the beginning but i started, and at the end of those 2 weeks it became quite easy.. the only problem is the skin that cracks with the cold... so lots of moisturizing cream...

The other hard part  is to run...in the snow, :tongue: i spent more time sliding than running, so i stopped running to do some home cycling...

The last interesting part of training in the snow was the relaxing part, when go go back home close the fire place (very relaxing and pleasant).

The great impact of this training is also that the diet becomes an easy game as it becomes the least problem to deal with, and also the fact that you burn much more calories.

Now the weather is becoming warmer, so everything melts... so training in the mud or iced ground.

So i keep going  :tongue:

I have found some way to keep focused despite the weather and the hardness...but still searching new tips to make my training strong and still  long lasting the harder part for me..

“Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.â€

“Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.†“If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you’ll never get it done.†“Knowledge will give you power, but character respect.â€There are plenty of people in this world who know what they have to do to get what they want. The few that succeed are those who develop a character of constant and deliberate action.

“The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering.â€

You only have one life in this body so make the most of it by creating something that adds value to those around you.

Bruce Lee

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines