Need a push... or two...or three...

Hi all, I'm back to Nerd Fitness after a long break. All of my success from my first stint is long gone and then some. I found myself just allowing myself to cheat a little bit, then a little bit more until it spiraled out of control. I don't like how I feel or look and it's time to start over. I would love to have a few ppl to hold me accountable during my journey. I'm going to start eating Paleo again because that worked extremely well and I really can't do a whole lot for working out right now because I had shoulder surgery a few weeks ago. If you want to help a brother out and keep him accountable please feel free to contact me. I can tell you I'm an Underpants Gnome through and through. Now's the time to act!! 

"Of course it's hard. It's supposed to be hard. If it were easy, everybody would do it. Hard is what makes it great."

-League of Their Own

Hey!!! Sorry it took me so long to get back to you getting back to me... sounds like a bad joke lol. I'm still interested if you wanna chat sometime. I'm not working right now since I'm still recovering from shoulder surgery so what/when/how would be good for you?

"Of course it's hard. It's supposed to be hard. If it were easy, everybody would do it. Hard is what makes it great."

-League of Their Own