A Very Warrior Christmas!

This is Seth

I read through the Shuttle Challenge Thread and have been inspired to do sets of push-ups in my cube throughout the day. I'll be at 100 by lunch time. That's 12,7380# or 283 bars.

How many bars need to be delivered?

One for everyone in the Rebellion! Or just north of 22k :)

Then they start getting plates 

"Pull the bar like you're ripping the head off a god-damned lion" - Donny Shankle

Come on, A-Team! We must be the immovable object to Plan B's unstoppable force.

as soon as my armpits stop itching, i'll be workin. 

"Come with me if you want to lift" -The Brominator

"Later, I would learn that coincidences are the most planned things in the world. Later, I would learn that every single moment is a coincidence." - Douglas Coupland

"Anyone who doesn't want french fries every day is a commie." - AngelaTheGeek

Current Challenge

INSTAGRAM!!

find me on twitter

I currently have a timer set to do 10 push-ups every 10 minutes, as today is a rest day. My OHP will probably suffer for it tomorrow.

Ended up with 350, gonna call it a day at 44,583#.

I have the day off tomorrow, so I am gonna spend an extra hour or two in the gym.

Paladin Aspirant

Level 3

STR: 13   DEX: 3  STA: 9  CON: 9.33   WIS: 6.66   CHA: 6

MyFitnessPal

Challenges: First, Second, Third, Fourth

Today I more than doubled my volume over my last workout from 10,895 to 23,685.

I'm pretty new, but not to be underestimated. Of course, I'll be feeling it tomorrow.

Yeah! Team C... or whatever our name is...

Level 3, Rebel

Currtent Challenge
Previously known as: Curl Brogo, Darwins_Demon, Vincent Van Bro

2020 Respawn Battle Log || Tarly's Ten Level Nutrition Plan

My Fitness Pal Profile || NF Epic Quest Character Page || Instagram

Weight Loss Quest: Start 270 lbs., Goal 199 lbs., Current 270 lbs., Waist: ,45.0 in., Bodyfat%: 33%

Today I more than doubled my volume over my last workout from 10,895 to 23,685.

I'm pretty new, but not to be underestimated. Of course, I'll be feeling it tomorrow.

Yeah! Team C... or whatever our name is...

How about "Cthulhu's Cronies".  It's hard to think of bad ass things that start with the letter "C".

I remembered about barbell calf raises today and so did a little over 20K on my rest day today, which is more than I've done on my "lifting" days this week. Trying to do extra this week because next week is full of having or being a house guest and having uncertain access to iron. And while I can do high volume with bodyweight exercises, and in fact higher volume than I usually manage with lifting, I don't know how much time I'll have.

How about "Cthulhu's Cronies".  It's hard to think of bad ass things that start with the letter "C".

I like it.

Also, that's essentially Cartman, which also starts with a "C".

Level 3, Rebel

Currtent Challenge
Previously known as: Curl Brogo, Darwins_Demon, Vincent Van Bro

2020 Respawn Battle Log || Tarly's Ten Level Nutrition Plan

My Fitness Pal Profile || NF Epic Quest Character Page || Instagram

Weight Loss Quest: Start 270 lbs., Goal 199 lbs., Current 270 lbs., Waist: ,45.0 in., Bodyfat%: 33%

I think I hurt my neck doing bench press last night. Owwww. Q_Q

posted from my awesome G2 using Tapatalk... probably goofing off at work or on the throne.

I usually use my arms for that exercise....

• Like 1

Warriors don't count reps and sets. They count tons.

My psychologist weighs 45 pounds, has an iron soul and sits on the end of a bar

Tally Sheet for 2019

Encouragement for older members: Chronologically Blessed Group;

Encouragement for newbie lifters: When we were weaker

This happens to me sometimes when I press my head back into the bench a little too hard.

Serously, this has happened to me as well.  Also happens if you have one arm dominant and have to compensate.

Warriors don't count reps and sets. They count tons.

My psychologist weighs 45 pounds, has an iron soul and sits on the end of a bar

Tally Sheet for 2019

Encouragement for older members: Chronologically Blessed Group;

Encouragement for newbie lifters: When we were weaker

Serously, this has happened to me as well. Also happens if you have one arm dominant and have to compensate.

It probably happened when I was trying not to get stuck under the bar. Trying to strain it up. I lost a bit of strength but I tried a normal weight. My ego gets the best of me

posted from my awesome G2 using Tapatalk... probably goofing off at work or on the throne.

Momoxstarx the N00bcake Extraordinaire

lvl 2 Mithra Warrior

[STR 3|DEX 2|STA 5|CON 2|WIS 2|CHA 1]

"Hold onto your knickers..."

Tumblr - Instagram - YouTube

I think I added everyone that I saw a request from in this thread and the official sign up thread.

People, if you want to be added, please at least provide me with your big 3 numbers or an estimate. I need those to try and keep the teams balanced. 

New Nerds Added: 

TinMan Naktibalda mango albeus51 holycalude ElbowRocker

I could have swore that Greater Tinney had asked to join as well, but I didn't see her anywhere in the thread. Did I miss that?

You ever see those guys who look like they totally used to be in shape?
I'm working to get back to that...

I think I added everyone that I saw a request from in this thread and the official sign up thread.

People, if you want to be added, please at least provide me with your big 3 numbers or an estimate. I need those to try and keep the teams balanced.

New Nerds Added: TinMan Naktibalda mango albeus51 holycalude ElbowRocker

I could have swore that Greater Tinney had asked to join as well, but I didn't see her anywhere in the thread. Did I miss that?

Thanks Seth. As for the big three, I guess 600. I don't bench as I don't own a bench, so the 600 is just squat and DL. I would like to think I could probably bench 165?

I have a mid morning flight but should be able to get to the spreadsheet sometime tomorrow night.

Thanks again.

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines