Hey all,

I thought I'd start a thread to share 3DS friend codes for Pokémon X and Y.  Expand your Friend Safari collection, battle, trade, give me hatching power ;) ...whatever!

Mine's 4828-4986-2900, Dragon Safari with Gabite, Noibat, and Druddigon.  I'm currently putting together a competitive team.  Post your codes, Pokémaniacs!

I'm at work now, so I'll add anyone who posts when I get home.

I love it.  I don't know if you played any of the other installments in the series, but it got a major overhaul.  The story still follows the same template: collect 8 badges, defeat the evil team, beat the Pokémon League, but the new changes are where it's at.  It has beautiful graphics and an amazing soundtrack.  The 3D battles look like convincing battles, not 1D sprites exchanging attack animations.  They made the breeding system (among other things) a lot less annoying.  The type chart feels a lot more balanced with the addition of the Fairy type and changes to the Steel type.  You can customize the look of your character and the replay value is endless... I'd strongly recommend it.

4871-4116-1323. Electric Safari with Pikachu, Electrode, Zebstrika.

Do you know how many friend codes you can obtain before they cut you off? Sadly, my Safari isn't well sought after and so people tend not to add me, yet I'm in need of so many of the Pokemon available from other peoples Safaris. T_T

Pixie Ranger Drunk on Tea~ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧