• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Nyx

Powerlifting Singlets

It's here and is a little snug, but that was expected with me being the top end weight for the size. It'll fit better once I lose the weight, but by no means looks bad. Can see all my business though. The purple isn't bad like I expected, I think I actually like it with all the red.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As you will see, that is pretty common.  I wear shorts over the top except when I'm on the platform.

Awesome!  I look forward to your write-up.

After all of my stressing, they never even checked the singlets.  I am sure that they would have if there was a question about one of them, but I evidently should not have stressed about it.

I also realized, after seeing the 165-lb guys, that no, I am not as tall as a 165 lb guy.  I am tall as like a 220+ lb guy, and so those larger singlets would probably have the correct torso length.  Oh well.

Awesome!  I look forward to your write-up.

After all of my stressing, they never even checked the singlets.  I am sure that they would have if there was a question about one of them, but I evidently should not have stressed about it.

I also realized, after seeing the 165-lb guys, that no, I am not as tall as a 165 lb guy.  I am tall as like a 220+ lb guy, and so those larger singlets would probably have the correct torso length.  Oh well.

Me too. He picked it up and put it to the side without even examining it. I don't think they really care unless you're breaking records.

manufacturing issue.... it's not that hard to cut it all out of the same material. 

no- not trying to be argumentative- I realize demz the rulz and that's all there is to it- I just think it's epically stupid.

The rules is there to prevent cheating by using different material and by adding seams to increase the weight moved.

It is not a stupid rule.

The rules is there to prevent cheating by using different material and by adding seams to increase the weight moved.

It is not a stupid rule.

On another note, the Titan (one of the sponsors) singlets that are advertised as being legal in all RAW federations have double seems. They didn't even look for it though.

It is not a stupid rule.

seams do not improve anything- if anything- they decrease support- the other material might- but a lot of garments use superficial seams for decoration. They add nothing but yet that garment is disqualified. 

It shouldn't be seams- it should be material used. 

You're entitled to think it's not a stupid rule- I"m entitled to think it is.  Thankfully everyone's entitled to an opinion. 

On another note, the Titan (one of the sponsors) singlets that are advertised as being legal in all RAW federations have double seems. They didn't even look for it though.

clearly they didn't care though. so no matter!