I guess I'll start here, hello everyone, my name is Knichtus. Do not let the masculine name fool you as it always does I am female (however I feel more comfortable with a male persona so he or she is fine though i really prefer he ) *cough* Anyhow.

I am right now a student at University of Texas at Dallas (just turned 18 actually), my goal is to become a Design Engineer, double majoring in Engineering and Arts and Technology (yes i know, this is gonna take me like 8 years, I know.) However I strong with the one thing that every Monster Hunter needs: self-esteem.

Monster hunter is my favorite game, I love the though of running around, gathering materials and beating up epic beasts on a daily basis, which is why it landed a spot as my favorite game. I love drawing, and placing ideas on papers. Sci-fi is my favorite genre and i hope to be able to create things for and from that.

However for me to accomplish my goal I need confidence, I wanted to start getting healthier but just the thought of doing exercises fills me with anxiety to the point of panic attacking, judged for eating healthy makes me stop breathing from the stress, like the constant feeling of piercing glares watching my every decision. This effects me with everything, art, homework, trying to make a comment in class. I've been getting therapy for it but still its hard, I can only function minimally without feeling like I'm being watching doing anything. The only way to work out is for me to make it like a game, something like...I'm fighting or in a battle. (wielding weapons, I used to do Brazillian Jui Jitsu)

I am right now 5'2" (shortie) at 163 lbs, instead of ogre I like to say I'm a were-american badger or bear (i love animals and have the temper and tenacity of both), my goal isn't necessarily to lose weight but I'd like to become stronger, I have uncontrollable strength already so I want to get more of handle on it and increase it. I hope to base my workout off play and monster hunter things, my body has to be completely involved to get interested and entirely focused. I asked as my christmas gift to get me a shot loadable sledgehammer and a tire. My goal is eventually to get a medicine ball or rope. I love biking, especially with my dog, however he's too small and lazy to keep up with me constantly so I'm hoping a larger dog I hope to be adopting will be ready to join me on my adventure. (Typically bikejoring and mountain biking)

I hope while I'm here that I can build a good base and reach my goals, it is nice to meet everyone!