Hey everyone I hope your all ok :-) I wanted to introduce myself and explain where I'm at and where I want to be... I'm 27 years old, happily engaged and have two beautiful Daughters. These are things in life to be happy about and I am, however I'm not happy with who I am physically which has affected me mentally. A couple of years back I was almost fight fit and lost a lot of weight through training at a local boxing gym, but it all came to a stand still after a bad sparring experience.... Anyways around five stone later and here I am, focusing towards losing the fat and building muscle for good. I found my Dad having a heart attack when I was 15, and as much as I loved him he died through neglecting his health and fitness. I won't let my children find me like that, and I want to look and feel the best I can be when I marry the Woman of my dreams in a year or two. I will be posting updates when I can and I know this won't be easy, sugar withdrawals and saying goodbye to all the junk... But I know I can do it if I work hard enough, plus the support on here is amazing from what I have seen. Anyways thankyou for reading and im looking forward to getting to know you all :-) Jon

Hey yadz thanks for the comment, I won't be boxing this time round. However there's alot I learned from boxing which I will take with me on this journey, like bodyweight circuits etc. Instead of running I want to take up cycling, I will do the beginners bodyweight circuit three times a week with cycling on my rest days :-) I have tried paleo but I think its too much too soon to start with, so I will work towards it by eliminating the junk food first. I think that is going to be a better approach with my addictive personality :-)