Thom the Lycan Ranger vs The Black Dog

K for kneeling TerosX

Woden uses ravens for messages, I use a Samsung S4.

• Like 1

Where to find me: Current Challenge : Battle Log Facebook : Instagram :

"Each day, just focus on getting 1% better in whatever it is you're trying to improve. That's it. Just 1%." ArtofManliness Article.

"That which is wise and holy helps the health and wholeness of the chain of generations." D. R. Miller. 

"We do not rise to our expectations. We fall to our level of training." Archilochus

Thanks guys. She had about 80cm, 30 inches, of bowel removed. Apparently that section contained one of the two sweet spots for absorbing fluids. So dehydration and diarhea (sp?) are going to be life long issues. Add a heatwave and we have problems. On the plus side she has lost about 40kg, 85lb, in the last year.

• Like 1

"Each day, just focus on getting 1% better in whatever it is you're trying to improve. That's it. Just 1%." ArtofManliness Article.

"That which is wise and holy helps the health and wholeness of the chain of generations." D. R. Miller. 

"We do not rise to our expectations. We fall to our level of training." Archilochus

Dehydration and diarrhea? Like, if you drink water you'll have diarrhea but when you don't drink you get dehydrated and go into shock? That sounds troublesome.

It is good that she has you to take care of her.

*Level 3 Hobbit Adventurer*

Moomin 3 - Heart of an Adventurer

2 - Maintenance therapy 1- Keep charging ahead

"Life is akin to sailing against the current - forge ahead or be washed downstream" -- Ancient Chinese proverb

Pretty much moomin. She has to take anti diarrhea medication. But it isn't an exact science some food will go right through her (bread for example) some won't. Dietary planning is a nightmare at the moment. Because we just don't know what will get absorbed and what will leave her body faster than a Metalhead at a Beiber concert.

Oh and I am lucky to have her. Bec helps me from going into depression overload.

• Like 5

Your are both brave people and you are lucky to have each other. It's easier to go through rough patches when you are with someone to help and support you. I wish all the best to both of you. Have a funny picture to brighten your day.

motivationalteamwork.jpg

• Like 2

Current form: Chubby House Cat (lvl4)

Weight objective: 20%

S. 4 P. 6 E. 4 C. 7 I. 8 A. 4 L. 5

Battle log

Current Challenge

Handy linky.

The problem with food lists is that the same food can effect her differently on different days.

At this stage bread and spicy stuff are definite no-nos. Potatoes can be hit or miss. Same with some green vegies. Some fats are ok others are not.

Ok with all the recent stress, with Rebbecca's health and my depression I havent updated my progress the last few days of week 3. So let's fix that problem now.

No bodyweight workout friday.

Stepcount was down too.

Thursday - 8817, 7.05km

Friday - 7443, 5.95km

Saturday - 13295, 10.64km

Sunday - 10674, 8.54km

Only one day over 11,500 steps. My overall total is now 189.06km. 117.47 miles Tom has just rescued the ponies for the hobbis, about 17 miles from Bree.

• Like 2

Got stuck back into things yesterday.

BBWW

Squats 3x14

Kneeling pushups 3x8

Lunges 3x14

One arm rows 3x14

Planks 3x35sec

Walking

10547steps, 8.44km .

My total is now 197.5km. I have now covered 122.72 miles on my way to Weathertop. The old Cardolan border ditch is within sight. Getting closer to Bree. I can almost taste that ale.

• Like 2

Ok update time, I so gotta update first and read everyone's logs second.

Tuesday stepcount: 9364 for 7.49km.

Wednesday no BBWW, stepcount 12758 for 10.21km

So that is 17.7km added to my total.

215.2km which means 133.72 miles down on my walk. Just over a mile until I reach Bree (millenium bug and shrimp).

• Like 2

Well today is my monthly measurement day. I have just realised that I have been a member for two months now. I am definitely noticing the changes as well particularly with my shrinking stomach and increasing ability to do the BBWW. I have many new friends here on NF, who tell me I am doing great and to keep up my good work. I read stories of these amazing people who are overcoming huge obstacles to achieve a healthy lifestyle. NF is addictive. Anyway enough of this sappy stuff and on with the important measuring day figures.

Weight 119.2kg [-0.3kg]

Bodyfat % 34.08 [1.9%]

Bodyfat weight 40.56kg [-2.44kg]

Lean bodyweight 78.44 [+1.94kg]

Neck 44cm [+1cm]

Chest 126cm [-1cm]

Waist 120cm [-4cm] 

Hips 118cm [+1cm]

Thighs 60cm [+4cm]

Biceps 36cm [no change]

So lots of movement over the past month. My overall weight has changed only slightly, but 4cm [that is 1.57inches] off of the belly!!! Woohoo!!! That is one of my goals achieved. The other major change is my bodyfat percentage a massive 1.9% in a month. I am well on my way to hitting my long term goal of 17% bodyfat. Oh and compared to my initial figures that I posted in December my bf% has dropped by 2.36% and my waist by 7cm [2.75 inches]. This is what I have done thanks to the encouragement I get from NF. 

This goes to show that so long as you are doing something you will achieve good results. Even if you don't hit all your goals. This really ties in with the Adventurers mini challenge of Perseverance. Just keep going you will succeed. 

• Like 4