20s guys or gals looking to get more fit?

23y/o guy looking at dropping about 70 net pounds in the next year.

Any other guys or gals on a similar sort of journey looking to keep in touch and motivate each other? I tend to like to keep my personal struggles out of my public life, so I'm not proclaiming my fitness goals to the world in any of my local communities.

I'm in Michigan, but geography isn't a big deal. E-mail, text messages, distance ain't no thang.

I'm also really into hockey and firearms, so if your hobbies include either of those, we'll have a ton to talk about outside of fitness, too.

Feel free to hit me up if you're interested.

"People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing- that's why we recommend it daily." - Zig Ziglar

• Like 3

It's been a while since this blog was started, but seeing as it's slowly growing, I'd like to join the 20s club :)

I'm 21 and working on dropping 40 lbs. (With a potential additional 10 lb loss depending on how I look and feel at that point :)

• Like 1

Weight Loss Goal: 185 -> 145lbs

25%
25%
Body Fat Goal: 39.3% -> 22%
0%
0%
Distance Run Goal: 0 -> 10k<p>
33%
33%

I'm trying to lose about 90 pounds of fat and gain about 20 pounds of muscle. I like Basketball and self defense, and see firearms as a means to that end but they don't excite me. I'm in florida we have the Panthers but I know nothing. I'm 28 and I guess my fitness goals are that I generally want to be a badass, I want to dunk. I feel that dunking was a key step in my development that never happened and as a result i'm stunted in several important ways. Also I want complete control over my body. Like this crazy son of a bitch

and this one
I want to be able to destroy anyone in my path.
  • Like 1

GOLEM ASSASSIN

Level None
STR 0|DEX 0|STA 0|CON 0|WIS 0|CHA 0

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn to see fears path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing......Only I will remain."

Can I join the 20s club, too?  :nevreness:

I'm 22 and looking to lose 40 pounds. Just graduated last year. I like ultimate frisbee, Legend of Zelda, superheroes, firearms (I am a native Texan, so it kinda comes with the territory), and dark beer.

I also am not the kind to proclaim my fitness goals to the people in my life, which is why I'm on this site. I live in DC, but I don't care if you're local or far away! I'm really good at emails and texts haha.

• Like 1

Challenge | Twitter: @jarnold427 | Obsession

New Goal Progress

0%
0%

Start: 190   |   Goal: 175

Goal Achieved!!!

100%
100%

Start: 225   |   Goal: 190

Battle Log: Operation Avenger

I'm 23. Looking to gain weight and muscle and to quit smoking (which is much easier to do when you're around non-smokers). Mostly just would like someone to exercise with. I live in baltimore, and I'm down for texts, emails, whatever.

I like to run and I like whatever thing you put in front of me. I'm cool like that I guess. :P

I'll join the club if you guys are ok having a crafty veteran. I'm really just looking for camaraderie more than anything else which was my reason for joining the forum. I'm in the suburbs of Chicago. Interests are basically all things nerdy and lifting heavy stuff.

Edit: Totally forgot my age lol 23

"I like you just the way you are" - Mr. Rogers

In Br0din's name we gain.

Like this crazy son of a bitch

Thanks for sharing.  That was beautiful.   Some crazy yogic transitions in the there along with lots of other body weight fitness.   Mastery of body indeed.  

• Like 1

200-Hour Yoga Teacher & Reiki II Practitioner

Level 2 Gnome Druid STR: 9 | DEX: 5 | STA: 5 | CON: 5 | WIS: 2 | CHA: 4

Challenge Progress  ||  Workout Progress  ||  FitBit

The problem with life is that there is no background music

I'm game, Female, 25.

I do about an even split of cardio/Weightlifting right now. I'm working on learning Hockey so I could play in an amateur league this winter.. aaand I live in Lincoln, NE.

I've lost 40#, am currently balancing getting stronger with losing fat and I recently quit smoking (like 4 weeks ago recently)

Current Challenge: Wufkar Stops Making Excuses

------------------------------------------------------

I am 30 and looking to lose 70-100 lbs. I can use all the help and accountability I could get. What do you say?

• Like 2

Pastor Curtis
Race: Mountain Dwarf | Class: Druid
[Level: 2 | STR 2 | DEX 4 | STA 3 | CON 3 | WIS 6 | CHA 2]

Journey: #1

Items in My Satchel

1 Gem of Portation

Dried fish

A Pastor must display in his own life that which he desires his people to be.  - Santino Cantalupo

A man without self-control is like a city broken into and left without walls. - Proverbs 25:28

Blog:  The Life Trend  |  Twitter:  @TheCurtisThomas  |  Facebook:  fb.com/curtisdavidthomas

Total weight lose in current challenge:

80%
80%

Did someone say firearms?? It's an insane goal of mine to compete in skeet, but all the over and unders in sizes that fit my small frame.... wayyyyy out of our budget! So I stick to my hunting rifles and shotguns, although I realllly want a Ruger LCP, but I live in California :(

ANYWAY, I'm almost 26 and follow a primal way of eating and living I guess you can say. I have about 70lbs to drop, which I'm doing with food, kettlebell time, running, and yoga. My problem is staying away from almond snicker bars and whiskey. Once I have a snickers bar, it leads to other gluten free candies... and I stop exercising. 

If this group is happening, I'd love to join in!

• Like 1
Meg -- Primal since late June 2013, never going back! 

26%
26%

weight loss progress

I'd love to join.  Been a long time reader and occasional poster but I haven't been able to stick to a challenge yet or really get into the Paleo diet.  I'll be 26 next month, 5'6" and am looking to lose about 40 pounds.  I've also got some health issues that I'm trying to get under control so I'll feel better and have more energy.

Looking for motivation and camaraderie.  I'd like to start weight lifting and do yoga regularly, then try out some basic parkour moves.  I'm based in Canada at the moment but am happy to email/text, etc.

• Like 1

Level 6 Adventurer

| Epic Quest | Argus | Fitocracy | Character Page |

i'm 30 and looking to drop 20 or so lbs and increase my overall fitness. i'm forcing myself to take the next week off due to injury. if all goes well i'm game after that :)

LEVEL: 7 Furyan Ranger - Battle Log - in lieu of this challenge

don't look back, we aren't going that way:

Rebirth - Wrestlemania Dark Raider vs KZacher

From Tartarus with Love - Wrath of the Furyan - it's a secret! - FIGHT! - You can go your own way - The Rational Gaze - Rise from Death to Knife this Beast(part 3-the agony) - Demonized(part 2) -  By Demons Be Driven(part 1) -