KingZora's Return... sorta

KingZora

Hey everyone!

So for those who remember me I was pretty active on here for a while and then a few months back I just kind of disappeared... that was my bad.  You guys are awesome as always, but things got hectic and when push came to shove real life came before being able to keep up with you nerds.

For anyone new, sup?

So basically what happened is a few months ago things kinda exploded, literally... my local Y totaled itself.  Yah, it turns out it is possible to total a YMCA building.  We had a huge rainstorm and it burst a water main which preceeded to fry most/all of the electrical systems, ruined the floors in the weight room, and just caused havok.  Since Quincy was already building a new Y (http://ssymca.org/quincy/new-quincy-facility/, this place is nuts... I can't wait) they decided to just close the place and wait till the new one opened.  So for the last few months my extra time I'd spend on the forums has been spent driving too and from the gym and doing other stupid adult things like keeping my life in order and focusing on work.

Then to add to the chaos in an adorable fashion, I decided to get a new puppy.

norbert_ocean.jpg

His name is Norbert, the Rhodesian Ridgeback, and for the Harry Potter fans; yes he is named after Hagrid's Norwegian Ridgeback dragon.  I'm still waiting for him to learn to breathe fire though... the breeder told me that wouldn't happen but I have faith in him.

TinMan was nice enough to remind me about my fellows nerds so I wanted to check in, and make some extra effort to see how everyone's doing... and hopefully over the next few weeks, when the new gym opens up, the dog is house broken, and work isn't quite so crazy I'll be back for some good ole fashioned nerd fitness.

LVL 3: Zoran Warrior

STR:9 | DEX:5 | STA:10 | CON:5 | WIS:12.75 | CHA:9

Current Challenge: Not Really A 6 Week Challenge Challenge

Previous Challenges: 1st2nd

"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. Good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant."

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines