Nerd Fitness Weekly Trivia Bowl #NFtrivia - Next Trivia July 6th

I know now that I will have a hard time running the show next week, the 9th. little wings has graciously agreed, in chat tonight, to give it a shot. I'll host on the 16th instead now.

Also, any sign of the Google Calendar that we were talking about? Should I create one?

OK, I finally remembered to create a Google account for NFTrivia so that those of us interested in host duties can sign up for respective dates in Calendar.

I'll send a PM to as many people I can think of with the login data. If you didn't receive it and you want it, send me one and ask. :)

It was nice to see some of you in the trivias on Sunday.

Next one: Sunday, the 30th. Once again, 8 p.m. Eastern.

Mind you, that's what I'm shooting for. I will be able to be in chat this Sunday at that same time, sooooooooo some more trivias may also break out then if we have enough people interested hanging out. :)

Are there going to be any more trivias at some point? Or is that what the "July 6th" is referring to?

Challenge thread | Battle logs | Active PVP | @PetziCola

Start: 349 lbs | Current: 332.6 lbs | Goal: 275 lbs

Endomondo | MyFitnessPal | Personal website

"Ah yes, I was wondering what would break first... your spirit, or your body!" - Bane, The Dark Knight Rises

Six Week Challenge Weight Loss Progress:

20%
20%

Hey, thanks for asking Nannoo (and sorry for taking over a month to respond >.>)!  The next trivia night will be May 31st at 8pm EDT.  Just hop into the main chat, and look for me, BopGun, or MarsRover if you need help finding the trivia room.  We're always looking for more players, and we tend to take breaks when life gets in the way, or we can't find someone to run it ^_^

"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known."