What Movie are you most Looking Forward to?

I wanna see the new Hobbit as well as Frozen. Both are on my holiday too do list. Unfortunately for me I have a total of 2 days off over the holidays...Christmas and New Years days. But I'm thinking Frozen with the kids on Christmas and Hobbit on New Years LOL! 

Level 10 Wandering Nord

Constitution: 15.5 Strength: 14 Wisdom: 17.5 Stamina: 12.25 Dexterity: 2 Charisma: 8
Current Challenge: Picking Up The Pieces

I am excited for the last Hobbit film, the second Avengers, and the second Captain America. I am unsure about the new Star Wars films, so I have decided that unless there is a concrete reason to do otherwise, I am tentatively looking forward to them.

Level 3 Bearded Assassin

Str: 10     Dex: 9     Sta: 6     Con: 7     Wis: 4     Cha: 3

Current Challenge: Respawn    Past Challenges: 1 2 3

Daily Battle Log   Album

"I'm not losing weight. I'm getting rid of it. I have no intention of ever finding it again."

Really looking forward to the new Cap, and new Star Wars always makes me happy! Somehow, I can even forgive the prequels, and admit that a lot of it is junk.

Oh, and I'm the only person on the planet looking forward to 47 Ronin.

Race: Half Elf/Human. Class: Wildling Ranger. Level: 3 STR: 6 DEX: 2 STA: 7 CON: 5 WIS: 3 CHA: 0 

First Campaign Second Campaign

Daily Campaign Battle Log

MY FITNESS PAL LOG

I'm looking forward to Star Wars, especially if it follows any of the canon books or at least doesn't contradict them (the latter should go without saying, but you never know with Hollywood). Also looking forward to any Marvel movie that doesn't involve trivializing the character's nemesis like Iron Man 3. 

I'm looking forward to Star Wars, especially if it follows any of the canon books or at least doesn't contradict them (the latter should go without saying, but you never know with Hollywood). Also looking forward to any Marvel movie that doesn't involve trivializing the character's nemesis like Iron Man 3. 

There is at least one reasonable theory that suggests that everybody who was angry with that particular plot twist is too focused on a specific iteration of the character in question.

I just figured Trevor wasn't the real Mandarin, that the REAL guy uses dupes and patsies to keep himself hidden, but still spread the message and confuse the Intelligence community. Then again, I always speculate too much. I was half convinced that Jar Jar Binks was some sort of Jedi Savant for a while!

Race: Half Elf/Human. Class: Wildling Ranger. Level: 3 STR: 6 DEX: 2 STA: 7 CON: 5 WIS: 3 CHA: 0 

First Campaign Second Campaign

Daily Campaign Battle Log

MY FITNESS PAL LOG