• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Kishi

Side Quest 6: ZZZZZZZZ

Bet y'all thought I wasn't going to make this happen, huh? But the reality is, I been doin' it. I got so caught up in it that I forgot to let y'all know.

Basically, this is a high-stress time of year. And one of the best ways to combat that is to get lots of sleep.

After all, being the toughest you that you can be involves a surprising amount of TLC.

Get more sleep than you normally do this week, monks. Y'all earned it.

*looks at his bad track record of sticking to a sleep schedule*

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh, no, I kinda can't see this happening anytime soon, given the strong grasp my bad habits currently have on me.

…buuuuuuuuuuuut if ze boss demands we sleep more, then sleep more we shall.

Glad this appeared after the night I slept on the couch! Bad sleep night. Thanks to vacation I have been getting more sleep and its been great. Do it, Monks! I know you can!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

It seems to be the toughest challenge this far.

I am already staying late and have to get up very early, not the best moment to such a tricky challenge. But I guess there is always something on the way.

Has anyone tried this Sleep Music with Delta Waves? I could really use it if it's really working.

This is too funny.  I just wrote about not getting enough sleep over the last couple weeks in my update tonight.  

I think I am going to get to bed by 11 pm tonight.  I have been lucky to get 5 hours lately and it is always a broken sleep. I know that the lack of sleep is having a negative impact on my workouts too.  

If only I had extra 6 hours each day....

Ahahahaha! Your GL is a subtle one in his challenges. Who'd have thought something so small as a little extra shut-eye could be so hard?

NOW GO TO SLEEP

tumblr_m2na3c9hSk1qap7zj.gif

Gah, working on it.  Promise.  I say this often but it doesn't usually happen:  I will be in bed by 11 pm tonight. 

Didn't happen but I was in bed by midnight which is still unusual.  Slept ~7.5 hours which is better than normal.