• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Maledictus

Maledictus: Weight Gain 4000

ts934_00_closeup_of_south_park_eric_cart

Weight Loss? Nope.

Serenity? HAH!

Mileage? ... so much of that to go next year

Gym? ... same as mileage PLUS I'm resting my elbows for a week.

Weight Gain?  Hmm....

Given my plans for next year, I'm going to need to up my calories regardless of anything else.  I might as well start with some bulk I can convert to muscle.  If the worst comes to the worst, I know I can just burn it off in a couple of months.

GOMAD it is then :).  I tried to start this in december and I struggled a bit.  Hopefully if I'm just piling it on as a mini challenge I'll be able to stick to it.

So a couple of miles of sprints along a canal bank (giving my 4 plus 3 nieces/nephew a turn on piggy backs) followed by pull ups on the scaffolding outside the brother in law's house.   Still managed to beat everyone else :). The cross-bar was a good 8-9 ft up so it was a jumping start, which was nice.

Coupled with about half a turkey, a quarter of a roast pig and a bucket of ice cream.  Plus wine.  The sacrifices I make for a better body..

Speaking of which he showed a bunch of pictures from (communions mainly) 2008-2012.  holy CRAP I was fat.  I mean, looking pregnant type thing.  Really quite odd looking at pictures from that far back and thinking how much better you look these days :).

Mother in law was having a little dig at the wife over her weight but I was ordered to play nicely.

Awe I love my mother in law. Spousal unit hates his (and so do I)

I know that I am not a fan of Spousal unit's MIL.... and, I haven't even met her yet.

GOMAD, huh.  interesting....

Met up with my family for breakfast.  Waitress eventually came up to me and said "I know it says "all you can eat but I don't think they had you in mind" " ... luckily with a smile on her face.

Then my daughter punched me in the stomach repeatedly.

Managed to go 72 hours without being offensive, sarcastic or rude pretty much.  It was only supposed to be 24 hours but every time I slipped they added 4 hours on :(

Project Drink all the things is a a smashing success.

... I was not so keen.

I got a board game called Pandemic for christmas and explained it was a co-operative board game.  

"So you can't beat people?  What's the point?  It's like primary school sports day all over again!"

exclaimed my eldest.  None of those apples fell particularly far from the tree.  There's the sarcastic one, the annoying bookish one, the manipulative psycho drama one, the sweet natured yet surprisingly violent thug...  it's like all my personalities took a break and decided to hang out with me.  I'm just glad my wife sees them too or I'd think I was imagining them.

Clean bulk starting next week.  Up about 12 pounds so far.  Mainly dairy.

• Like 1

That was the funniest, and strangely adorable, way to describe having children I've ever read.

+10000 plus now I want to be one of your kids