Pyri reporting for duty, Sir! I heard that the Nerd Rebellion is in need of out of shape, overweight, people who are finally ready to kick some ass... so here I am! I beg each and every one of you to help keep me going, to help drag me through the dirt and the rocks and the rough spots, til I can learn to do it on my own.

I have a lot of motivations, but I would say that the biggest is that I want to be in good shape for when I have a child (not currently pregnant). I want to be able to go hiking and camping and fishing and play soccer and fly a kite and go swimming and lift them up high and swing them in my arms and just be able to be active with my child, so that they learn to naturally have an active, healthy lifestyle. I will teach and show my child, so that they don't struggle the way I have growing up.

A bit of a back story... I've always been bigger, and have always been embarrassed of myself. I don't enjoy my body, and it shows that I don't take care of it. At 5'2, I'm 245 lbs. I'm tired of being looked down on, I'm tired of being tired, I'm fed-up with being mocked, and I'm fed-up with not liking myself. I want to become strong. I want to know what it feels like to RUN and not get winded. I want to know what it's like to skydive. I want to get back my self esteem (did I ever have it?) and grow some self control and up my willpower. I CAN do this. I WILL do this. And ain't nothing gunna stop me!

"Each morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most." -Buddha

Sometimes, all you need is 20 seconds of insane courage. Just 20 seconds of embarrassing bravery. We can do this.

Welcome to the Rebellion, Pyri!

You have some great goals! I've always been a bigger person myself, and running seems daunting. BUT, with patience and time, you'll find it easier and easier. I would recommend the Beginner's Body Weight Workout, it's a really good way to get your body tuned up.

And walking is a great way to get yourself ready for running. Once you're able to walk a lot without getting winded, start little 30 second bursts of jogging, then walk until you've got your breath back, then jog a little more. It's a great way to get your body conditioned for running!

• Like 1

Race: Half Elf/Human. Class: Wildling Ranger. Level: 3 STR: 6 DEX: 2 STA: 7 CON: 5 WIS: 3 CHA: 0 

First Campaign Second Campaign

Daily Campaign Battle Log

MY FITNESS PAL LOG

Welcome Pyri!

I'm going to second CK and say that you have some great goals! Have faith, the rebellion will always be here for you! Go get'em girl! Build a legacy for your future children! You can do it! We believe in you!

Good luck and keep us posted!

Current form: Chubby House Cat (lvl4)

Weight objective: 20%

S. 4 P. 6 E. 4 C. 7 I. 8 A. 4 L. 5

Battle log

Current Challenge

Handy linky.

Thank you, both! It's been going good so far, and I think I even just found a side kick! Also... Happy New Year!

"Each morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most." -Buddha

Sometimes, all you need is 20 seconds of insane courage. Just 20 seconds of embarrassing bravery. We can do this.

Happy New Year and best of luck from a fellow newcomer!

5'11"/180cm

7/1/18: 184lbs/83kg @ 18%   | 1RM Bench:~150lbs/68kg Squat: ~250lbs/113kg Dead: ~315lbs/143kg
8/5/18: 174lbs/79kg @ 16.4%
Goal      155lbs/70kg @ <15% | 1RM Bench: 205lbs/93kg Squat: 265lbs/120kg Dead: 335lbs/152kg

Challenge: N/A | Previous: 1